The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Note:

I think some of the people might know already as it could be old news.
Baccara stands as Soi Cowboy's top rated bar with the most girls and youngest ones. however, do pay slight attention that they have 1 kathoey that work amongst them.

Name's Oil, works as the hostress (black dress stand outside pull people 1)

From everyone that works that that knows oil, she's the highest barfined worker and earns the most! Only kathoey but beats all the girls hands down. They say she's fully operated, and yea i spoke to her b4 outside the bar, really chio and cannot find any slight tinge of maleness in her. but thought i would bring this up JUST in case someone here minds.
Although in my opinion she's a 9/10 lol
Old 05-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Note:

Baccara stands as Soi Cowboy's top rated bar with the most girls and youngest ones. however, do pay slight attention that they have 1 kathoey that work amongst them.

From everyone that works that that knows oil, she's the highest barfined worker and earns the most! Only kathoey but beats all the girls hands down. They say she's fully operated, and yea i spoke to her b4 outside the bar, really chio and cannot find any slight tinge of maleness in her. but thought i would bring this up JUST in case someone here minds.
I meet her bofore at Singapore, she with her boyfriend. She come to singapore every month, at least she stay 1 week. She really pretty!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 05-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Vmtech,

I don't care how pretty and attractive oil is, she/he was once a man. I rather bar fine ugly and fat girl with bad breath than attractive katoy.

Quality not Quantity

Ms. Ug Lee is better than attractive and sexy Ladyboy!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 05-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Vmtech,

I don't care how pretty and attractive oil is, she/he was once a man. I rather bar fine ugly and fat girl with bad breath than attractive katoy.

Quality not Quantity

Ms. Ug Lee is better than attractive and sexy Ladyboy!
nobody asking u to barfine her.
like i said, my post is to warn or remind people there's one, so that if they have the mindset like yours, they dont go around calling her under the influence of alcohol and wakeup the next day cursing and swearing lol
Old 05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Note:

On my last trip, there are 2 gals that I fancied. One is with a super SYT with a big tatoo at the back and the other is also chio but alittle big size....
Old 05-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
nobody asking u to barfine her.
like i said, my post is to warn or remind people there's one, so that if they have the mindset like yours, they dont go around calling her under the influence of alcohol and wakeup the next day cursing and swearing lol
Muahahaha u are good men.. but she really pretty!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 05-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

anyone been up there recently care to shed some reviews on the current scene ??
Old 05-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Note:

Ihowever, do pay slight attention that they have 1 kathoey that work amongst them. Name's Oil, works as the hostress (black dress stand outside pull people 1)
Good if u can post her photo so that I can avoid her....
Old 05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
On my last trip, there are 2 gals that I fancied. One is with a super SYT with a big tatoo at the back and the other is also chio but alittle big size....
If I'm not wrong, u r +++king about Ning. Cant really remember wat tattoo, but it's something similar 2 those huge "GuanYin or GuanGong on Dragon(s)" type on many SG triad leaders' backs, tat cover the whole or almost whole back! And, it's not fully filled-wif color yet, ie, the "spaces" in between are not filled wif color yet.

She's v stuck-up. And I tink, most, if not all, gals in Bacara's prices are non-negotiable, either u accept the price they quote, or 4get it! The market is kinda spoilt by Japs...

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 05-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
If I'm not wrong, u r +++king about Ning. Cant really remember wat tattoo, but it's something similar 2 those huge "GuanYin or GuanGong on Dragon(s)" type on many SG triad leaders' backs, tat cover the whole or almost whole back! And, it's not fully filled-wif color yet, ie, the "spaces" in between are not filled wif color yet.

She's v stuck-up. And I tink, most, if not all, gals in Bacara's prices are non-negotiable, either u accept the price they quote, or 4get it! The market is kinda spoilt by Japs...
Ya that's her.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Good if u can post her photo so that I can avoid her....
ah picture ar boh leh, u wanna know who ar, easy! stand infront of Bacarra, and shout for Oil, the 1 that walks to you should be her lor.
:X
Old 05-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ah picture ar boh leh, u wanna know who ar, easy! stand infront of Bacarra, and shout for Oil, the 1 that walks to you should be her lor.

Tomorrow i go and try. Then i say i am vmtech's friend?
Old 06-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
ahhaha she dunno me la
Old 06-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post

Baccara is largely patronised by japs,with a couple of odd farangs once in a while. But of course,used to be HQ for some samsters here.

For me,i guess Baccara is the only bar worthy to venture into in Soi Cowboy.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
That's a good one. I'll hear the report soon.

Won't be in BKK anytime soon. Maybe Song Kran....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread