The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
entering back into Singapore

Am very curious here dont seem to get any firm answer from anyone. So if any bro with such experiences please help out.

A thai girl who formally works in the geyland night scene under one of those legal houses. When their contract expires they have to leave singapore. What is the possibilities that they can re-enter as a tourist.

Was told by some that they can never return.

Was told by some after a period of 4 years.

Was told by some it should not be a problem.

hope someone here who have encounter such cases can help answer my question.

cheers
Old 17-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: entering back into Singapore

I'm taking the necessary measures to ensure that they can NEVER return.

We don't want whores to end up becoming part of Singapore society. It'll contaminate the gene pool.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I'm taking the necessary measures to ensure that they can NEVER return.

We don't want whores to end up becoming part of Singapore society. It'll contaminate the gene pool.
Singapool had already been contaminated with all the expat coming in at such a pace get hired by some private companies as some MD which the fact is that in their own origin , they are pretty useless.....not only that, all those girls will flock to them like they are gold mine which actual fact they are ever poorer than some of the locals here..... So I hope you can also take the necessary measures to ensure all those foreigners will never get to enter sg .. As tourist , I'm more than welcome ... But not to work here.. Correct me if you beg to differ... I actually realize most of the company like to hire expat cause of image .... I wonder how capable they are ...
Old 22-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just an update for all bros.

i wanted to know the answer was for my friend, me personally not involved with this thai girl.

now for the updates, this thai girl is able to entered singapore legally. she is now now staying in amara hotel.

Apparently she comes in with a tour group and has a kid by her side (maybe to avoid suspicion) at the immigration. Also more importantly she did not use the same name she formally used when she was working in one of those legal houses in geyland. looks like the security checks at the singapore immigration isn't that strict or she wont have slip thru.

cheers
Old 22-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderpill View Post
now for the updates, this thai girl is able to entered singapore legally. she is now now staying in amara hotel.
I've reported this to ICA.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hello wonderpill,what is tis thread 4 ?
u started tis thread on 17/10, asking whether ex-wl would be able 2 enter tis small red dot again.
A few days later(6 days), u said she was able 2 enter under a different name.

normally, when a person 1 2 ask a question tat he is veri veri concern, he would never admit tat he is the guy involved with the gal.

thx 2 yr posting(looks like the security checks @ the singapore immigration isn't tat strict or she wont have slip thru), others would get 2 enjoy tis ... if it is indeed true.
Old 22-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
she is now now staying in amara hotel.

Apparently she comes in with a tour group and has a kid by her side (maybe to avoid suspicion) at the immigration. Also more importantly she did not use the same name she formally used when she was working in one of those legal houses in geyland. looks like the security checks at the singapore immigration isn't that strict or she wont have slip thru.

cheers
WTF... all these details can easily leads the authority to identify her in the hotel, don't you know? What kind of wonderpill are you taking??

BTW, she better don't go to ICA to ask for extension, else once her prints are checked & trace back to her old records, she'll be screwed.

Quote:
now for the updates, this thai girl is able to entered singapore legally.
Nay, she has entered Singapore ILLEGALLY in the above case. She has cheated the ICA on the white card and did not declare that she has entered Sg with another passport before, not to mentioned being an ex-WL in GL somemore.
Old 16-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
boombang789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just an update for all bros.

i wanted to know the answer was for my friend, me personally not involved with this thai girl.

cheers
good job for cracking the Singapore firewall!!! Keep them coming! I think all ICA officers are idiots if they're reading this thread. They let so many visitors come in, yet everyday they lorry those "visitors" at geylang and KTVs, stupid, its like slapping themselves in their own face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1