The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
is Janice on pills as I know that you also make love to her creampie...

just wondering how do you all time it so well that she is not pregnant when she so much wanted to have a baby.

What if.. she's the one with problems having a baby, and not her husband?

And gog, we need our instalment for today!
Old 29-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samster916 View Post
Please updates
Coming coming, sorry ate breakfast too long, late for work, my timing all koyak!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
is Janice on pills as I know that you also make love to her creampie...

just wondering how do you all time it so well that she is not pregnant when she so much wanted to have a baby.
Nope. She is not. At the point we started, we didn't think also, we were just enjoying the sex and didn't occur that we should take precaution, I also didn't think of Janice trying to use me as a surrogate father.

It was plain lucky that she didn't get pregnant, coming back to think of it. Unbelievable as it sounds, but the story ends with a twist on this.

Along the way, as I opened Janice up, she grew accustomed to having a love for cum, though now I spurt inside her mostly, after that, regularly, it's mostly on her, or inside somewhere else, hardly the regular type of sex anymore.

The ending will be a bit unexpected, some bros already know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
What if.. she's the one with problems having a baby, and not her husband?

And gog, we need our instalment for today!
Not her, confirm...

As for today's instalment, coming!!!!!! Sorry ah sorry!!!
Old 29-12-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Thanks to the bros who upped me, I'm trying to return but no new posts from the member so I can't return all, will keep trying.

Thank you!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

J(anice): You so bad, just now put your head below me and.. and...

gog: And what? It's just what a real man would do for his love. You're my love aren't you?

J: But it's...

*RINGGGG* Fuck la.. who spoil this moment by calling her mobile. She reached out to her bag on my coffee table while I looked at the sprite can on my floor and the chips all over - SIAN (tiresome) LA!!!

At this time, my cock is softening and I think coming out of her liao when I heard her speak over the phone.

J: Hi dear, yeah, I'm with gog now, we were praying and reading the bible.... No la we just finished praying before you called, just nice..... He ah...yeah lor... he bullying your wife now.

Fuck.... that made me horny.. I twitched and I saw Janice's eyes suddenly opened larger. My cock is stimulating her, it's still inside her...

J: No, we're heading to BS then having prayer fellowship with the group.... ya.. mmm. gog probably will be hungry after that and want to go supper again... ya... mmm ... hahaha... ya... you no need come fetch me la. mmm ya he will de. I'll see you at home k?

Fuck.. her lying is so.. sexy.

I'm not so evil, to fuck her and tease her while she's on the phone. That's JAV okay? I fucked her after she hung up the phone

This is purely off story but thought good to document down.

Janice began to buy clothes that I much preferred, sexy styled, translucent but still very much covered. There's no thrill in seeing a bra through her top/dress/blouse. What I wanted was for people to see her bra and the straps through incidental exposures.

Incidental exposures like bending forward, or oversized tops like arm openings, thereby exposing her bra and cleavage and more. It's fine now that she is more liberal and open to wearing thinner layered clothes, but ... not enough. Just NOT ENOUGH.

One Sunday:
Old 29-12-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Very nice update TS, enjoyed it alot
Old 29-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Very nice update TS, enjoyed it alot
Thank you boss the rest all cb me until du lan with me liao LOL!!!!
Old 29-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Short one.

No mood to work, shhh don't tell Janice.

-----------------------------------------------

One Sunday:

I reached Janice's place to pick her for church. As usual, she's late, I pinged her to see if she's ready for church.

gog: Dearrrrrrr are you coming? :P

J: Eric's sick, let me take care of him first. You go to church first?

Gog: Aiyo... I come see see and help you.

I took the access card and went up to see Eric (or is that Janice?) I opened the door and Janice peeked out from the kitchen as she wasn't expecting anybody. Was she surprised or happy to see me?

J: Hey, why did you come up?

I glanced around and didn't see Eric so I quickly leaned over to her face, placed my hand behind her waist and kissed her cheek. Janice quickly reacted and pushed me away giving me a angry look.

She was carrying soup (OH MY....) and I followed her to the master bedroom.
Old 29-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Naughty naughty !! the thrill of playing with fire 🔥
Old 29-12-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

ISIT GOT ANOTHER SOUP STORY AHAHHA
Old 30-12-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

You add special 'ingredients' to the soup to help her husband 壮阳?? That's so kinky!!
Old 30-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Naughty naughty !! the thrill of playing with fire 🔥
Taboo and thrill sir, it's both

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
ISIT GOT ANOTHER SOUP STORY AHAHHA
Wahahahahaha I WISH!!! No la... sorry to disappoint you folks. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
You add special 'ingredients' to the soup to help her husband 壮阳?? That's so kinky!!
Hahaha I don't think I want another man eating my cum... just that seeing that bowl of soup brought memories with Lindi back
Old 30-12-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

2nd last update of the year!!!!!

2023 coming!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Gog: Hey Eric, you okay? Heard you are sick. Ok boh?

E(ric): *COUGHING LOUDLY* Half dead la... stupid cold, stupid meds, later eat liao sure drowsy and KO (knock out). *COUGH*

J(anice): stop talk and cover your mouth la, horrible leh, disgusting!

What? No "pervert" or "idiot" for him? So UNFAIR!

Janice pushed his cough and flu medication to him and I went out to wait for her. She will take a long time. Finally she came out looking a bit
tired and unkempt.

gog: You okay babe? You look tired.

J: When he's sick he behaves like a baby, it's tiring, but he should go to sleep soon, he always get drowsy on flu meds. Don't think I can go church today already. Have to ask somebody to help take my sunday school class.

gog: Alamak, poor thing you.

I reached out and held her hand - to which, she quickly withdrew her hand and turned her head to glance towards the MBR (refer to floor plan). We were seated on the sofa facing the TV. She mouthed the words "No, don't do this".

gog: Why not you change into something comfy and we go out for breakfast instead? Let's skip church. How about it?

J: Hmm sounds good.

gog: I like that cute tank top you have the pink one.

J: Want to die ah you... not here. I leave my clothes in office.

FUCK! She's been hiding her clothes in office so that Eric doesn't notice she has a wardrobe change. SEXY!

gog: You make me horny you know?

J: *tsk* You ah...

I hugged her tight and gave a peck on her lips. That was seriously a daring move. I don't know where my balls found the courage to do it. There was undoubtedly some resistance, but nothing some touches, feels that won't set the mood. We all know where Janice's sensitive part is.

Rubbing her breasts in a rotating manner, she soon stopped pushing and locked lips with me.

Janice pushed me aside and glanced towards the corridor which leads to the bedrooms/study room. Once she was sure it's clear, she gave me a kiss on my lips.
Old 30-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
z8z8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really love the update!
Old 30-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)