The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I seriously doubt Pool will be able to achieve 100pts to finish the season.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Aston Villa x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53258585
Old 03-07-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be nice to end this season as centurions.

But I much rather win #20 next season if given a choice.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We can still achieve beyond 100 points and allow City to stop the showing off.
Win all 6 matches.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

a genuine wake up call and waiting to see how Klopp and team respond in the next match.

still i think we should target to surpass City in the record points tally this season.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
a genuine wake up call and waiting to see how Klopp and team respond in the next match.

still i think we should target to surpass City in the record points tally this season.
I care less what happened after we clinched the title.

Only have to worry when the new season starts.

Thiago Alcantara rumors strong - what did you guys think if he fits? Heard he wanted to sign with only Liverpool.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 04-07-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Liverpool vs A Villa

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united
Old 04-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Thiago Alcantara rumors strong - what did you guys think if he fits? Heard he wanted to sign with only Liverpool.
Good player, wants to sign only with Liverpool. Classic signs of the Timo Werner saga where a player 'links' himself with us only to try to get other teams to pay him more money. If Timo Werner isn't linked with us, will Chelsea end up paying him $200K per week? Liverpool does not seem the type of club where we will not renew Gini's contract only to sign someone the same age (Thiago). I doubt this transfer will come true.

Jack Grealish will be more likely. English, young, proven in the BPL, playing in the Coutinho position now, can play as a winger too, plus Liverpool likes to buy the best players from a relegated (possibly) side
Old 05-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen the "Manager", highly sought after by corporate world.

First interview as Liverpool FC Manager, classic interview by Klopp

10 Moments that won the Premier League title

We Are Liverpool. Champions of England.

HOW LIVERPOOL BECAME CHAMPIONS●THE JOURNEY 2020 MOVIE

LIVERPOOL BEST MOMENTS WITHIN THE 30 YEARS- ALL TROPHIES BETWEEN 1990 AND 2020

Liverpool's Title Winners: Where Were They 5 Years Ago?

Last edited by francined69; 05-07-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Tonight home game vs Aston Villa is another test for the Liverpool squad.

They need to put in a performance worthy of PL Champions!!!
Old 06-07-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Rusty 1st half performance by Pool, 2nd half better after some key players come on. 1st league goal by Curtis Jones after signing a new contract.

Old 06-07-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals by Mane 71" and Jones 89"

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 06-07-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We were really poor till Bobby and Henderson came on.

I think Klopp has proved you can't start with Ox and Origi and that we still need cover for the front three, because the drop off if any of our front 3 are injured or off form is noticeable.

So happy for Curtis though. Really rate this kid. And love his attitude. You get the feeling he thinks he should be getting more game time but not in an arrogant way.

Finally big shout out to Alisson. This chap oozes pure class. What a fabulous save from Grealish at the end when he had nothing much to do previously. Definitely the best GK in the PL. If only he was playing that night in March in the return leg CL tie against A. Madrid at Anfield, we would probably still be in the race to defend the CL in August.

Anyways we go again next against Brighton.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Brighton v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53308609
Old 07-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes we use players like Ox, Origi so that our front 3 can get the rest they need. Playing a match every 3 or 4 days will be draining on players. This physical drain is advantageous for teams with big squads like ours. Our players will be fresher as the season ends when compared to players from Brighton. Even though Ox and Origi are not of the same standard, they are still important to the overall plan.

Hopefully we can still cross 100 points. We still have to face Chelsea and Arsenal. Dropping 2 points against Everton is increasingly regrettable when we are trying to set a new points record. Hopefully Allison can win the Golden Glove award, he is the joint leader now.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1