The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABNN80 View Post
Shh... dont wake the unnecessary... you know i know
My bad.. my bad.. not this princess. I had some experienced in the same house.. first session , raw rub and third session just slide in. Then 1 week later that wl ping me, then I told her after the sesssion, I don't really like rubber. Do already also no feeling.. haha.. after which, wow.. the rest is a history.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ABNN80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
My bad.. my bad.. not this princess. I had some experienced in the same house.. first session , raw rub and third session just slide in. Then 1 week later that wl ping me, then I told her after the sesssion, I don't really like rubber. Do already also no feeling.. haha.. after which, wow.. the rest is a history.
You must be her type. That’s what I call chemistry...
Old 20-09-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABNN80 View Post
You must be her type. That’s what I call chemistry...
Well, whatever happened has already in history.

Last edited by ahha2011; 20-09-2020 at 04:51 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Of course.. that was the lengendary .now is all gone.. anyway, she left kinda of sudden ?
dun worry cos her FFI passed...maybe her wrist injury I guess

Quote:
Haha.. princes of 1612 ?
BlueFin Queen
Old 20-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
All my raw sessions, need to at least meet the girl a few times.

Anyone ever get to raw them from the very first meetup?
Only kai xin?? from i think 2047 house of jias...... Can't really remember much but she was totally flat chested.... Raw straight away tho
Old 20-09-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Even Apple and Mozi only let me raw the second time I visited..

Granted, at that time I didn't try to get it, only when they offer then I accept..

Apple just sat on me raw during the YTL while she soaping me, I was so shocked... CIP within a few seconds because it felt so good and unexpected..

Mozi she lie down and open up her leg and beckon me over.. so I came over, kiss her, slip in and started fucking her..
Old 21-09-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Only kai xin?? from i think 2047 house of jias...... Can't really remember much but she was totally flat chested.... Raw straight away tho
The ex2047 House of Jias was my favourite raw house. The 2013(?) batch with Jia ling, Jia Bao Jia Ni, Jia Xuan etc etc was insane. Almost all of them 1st visit can raw le. I notice when 1 house got 1 or 2 AP that raws everyone, some girls from the same house noticed and started doing the same to compete with the AP girls. Those who can't compete will just go home. The opposite also true. Some house have girls telling each other don't raw, don't AR, don't BBBJ then the house rabak

Any bro actually knows the old 2047 boss is now operating where ah?

Last edited by apojaja; 21-09-2020 at 01:56 AM.
Old 21-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
The ex2047 House of Jias was my favourite raw house. The 2013(?) batch with Jia ling, Jia Bao Jia Ni, Jia Xuan etc etc was insane. Almost all of them 1st visit can raw le. I notice when 1 house got 1 or 2 AP that raws everyone, some girls from the same house noticed and started doing the same to compete with the AP girls. Those who can't compete will just go home. The opposite also true. Some house have girls telling each other don't raw, don't AR, don't BBBJ then the house rabak

Hahahah, Bro, gd that u surface out of water. Talking about Tuna, u are one of the Rambos here )
Old 21-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yeah that period was power..... Great times.......
Old 28-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
I met a FL first time raw $150...now she raised to $300 one pop...lol
Back in the day of sg wolves as long as you decent looking plus know how to talk, those China fl will let you film and raw. Now damn pathetic, the pics they post not even real
Old 24-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bump this post for more stories!
Old 25-12-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Believe it or not , there is one who really fall in love with me. Today we are still in contact.
Old 25-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post

1617 cum 1637

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1