The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

I had a number of memorable ONS encounters using Tinder & OKC previously. Met a local flight stewardess 1.72m tall with great legs. Picked her up from the airport after her flight and we went for drinks. Ended up with her giving me a bbbj at the carpark. Also picked up a local 22yo syt with C cups who was studying in SMU back then.

But those were like 5-6 yrs ago. Recently I downloaded the apps again and got a shock- like 50% of the profiles now are those scam syndicate generated ones: stock image of model with some overseas background, claim to be studying in SG or working in finance.

Not easy to find any pickups these days
Old 01-11-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nawoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Wah? You expect IG models ah?
nope, but not dinobus
Old 01-11-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Are the 2 girls local or foreign nationality?

SG girls tend to be more conservative.
They are locals.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was talking to an Indonesian Chinese girl from Jakarta.

She agreed to fly over for a week. Next week will meet and pick her up from airport.

Has anyone else done this arrangement before?
Old 10-11-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post

She agreed to fly over for a week. Next week will meet and pick her up from airport.

power bro. are you paying anything for her?
Old 11-11-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, of course. I will cover the cost of flight and cost of food etc in SG.

She agreed to meet my requirement like CIM & swallow, anal, outdoor sex etc based on the package we discussed.

Now, since I have not tried this before, it will be my disadvantage if I cannot fully maximize how many times I can fuck her in the entire week

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
power bro. are you paying anything for her?

Last edited by fnulnu99; 11-11-2023 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-11-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Met a local Chinese uni girl this week from Seeking.

I looked at her profile but did not message her. She messaged me instead and we chatted from there.

We could not agreed to meet during that week and had to delay for 2 weeks. Finally she came over to my place after her class.

She is quite pretty, although the photo shared in Seeking and privately couldn't really show how she looks like. I took some risk to agree to meet up. This time the reward against the risk was fully rewarded.

We spoke a lot of what turns her on and what are her boundaries etc So I have a pretty good idea of how to make this session work out win-win for both of us.

So the stage is set, I had some idea along the line:
1. For starter, get her to cum once on the living room sofa
2. Get her to cum twice (or more) in my little gym
3. Move to the master bedroom and make her cum as much as I can for the home run

So I hit the goal #1 by getting her to cum using a vibrator. The pleasure of seeing her shake and moan while I tortured her with the vibrator was very satisfying.

Then we proceed to my gym and get her to sit on the bench. Which I proceed to eat her pussy till she cum (2nd time).

After that I get her to suck me for awhile (more for her to rest a bit). And after that I ask her to go on her knees on the bench and proceed to finger her till she cum again for the 3rd time.

We move to the master bedroom and I proceed to eat her pussy till she came for the 4th time.

Rested a bit while chit-chating and at the same time I play with her sensitive nips till she started to twitch and I know it's good to go. This time I get her to sit on my face and eat her till she came for the 5th time.

On the six time, due to the time is running out, I ride her missionary until she came for the last time. Took out my cock and let her suck until I shoot into her mouth.

So far this is one of the most compliant girl I have met in Seeking. Unfortunately she is a time watcher. Could have been better otherwise.
Old 11-11-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

what the damage for seeking and also for the Indonesian girl bro?

Quote:
Met a local Chinese uni girl this week from Seeking.

I looked at her profile but did not message her. She messaged me instead and we chatted from there.

We could not agreed to meet during that week and had to delay for 2 weeks. Finally she came over to my place after her class.

She is quite pretty, although the photo shared in Seeking and privately couldn't really show how she looks like. I took some risk to agree to meet up. This time the reward against the risk was fully rewarded.

We spoke a lot of what turns her on and what are her boundaries etc So I have a pretty good idea of how to make this session work out win-win for both of us.

So the stage is set, I had some idea along the line:
1. For starter, get her to cum once on the living room sofa
2. Get her to cum twice (or more) in my little gym
3. Move to the master bedroom and make her cum as much as I can for the home run

So I hit the goal #1 by getting her to cum using a vibrator. The pleasure of seeing her shake and moan while I tortured her with the vibrator was very satisfying.

Then we proceed to my gym and get her to sit on the bench. Which I proceed to eat her pussy till she cum (2nd time).

After that I get her to suck me for awhile (more for her to rest a bit). And after that I ask her to go on her knees on the bench and proceed to finger her till she cum again for the 3rd time.

We move to the master bedroom and I proceed to eat her pussy till she came for the 4th time.

Rested a bit while chit-chating and at the same time I play with her sensitive nips till she started to twitch and I know it's good to go. This time I get her to sit on my face and eat her till she came for the 5th time.

On the six time, due to the time is running out, I ride her missionary until she came for the last time. Took out my cock and let her suck until I shoot into her mouth.

So far this is one of the most compliant girl I have met in Seeking. Unfortunately she is a time watcher. Could have been better otherwise.
Old 15-11-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did this to Malaysian SB before. Also from SA (before SA have very strict paid wall). Paid for her flight. And one night hotel stay. She flew off the next morning. I went over to her place in KL abt 1 mth later for 2 night stay also.

I only paid for the flight, the hotel and abt SGD400. I didn’t pay anything when I was in KL. I think she kena KCed by me a bit.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:52 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Did this to Malaysian SB before. Also from SA (before SA have very strict paid wall). Paid for her flight. And one night hotel stay. She flew off the next morning. I went over to her place in KL abt 1 mth later for 2 night stay also.

I only paid for the flight, the hotel and abt SGD400. I didn’t pay anything when I was in KL. I think she kena KCed by me a bit.
Did once ppm for a Malaysian who lived in JB. Chatted her up via SugarBook. She basically took the bus over and we had a great dinner followed by PPM @ hotel after that. She returned the same night.

Recently also discovered this chatting app HeyMandi which is text-based and more like good old MIRC days, but also a major minefield cause 6 out of 6 girls that I exchanged contact with to exchange photos turn out to look shyat.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Did once ppm for a Malaysian who lived in JB. Chatted her up via SugarBook. She basically took the bus over and we had a great dinner followed by PPM @ hotel after that. She returned the same night.

Recently also discovered this chatting app HeyMandi which is text-based and more like good old MIRC days, but also a major minefield cause 6 out of 6 girls that I exchanged contact with to exchange photos turn out to look shyat.
they never touch up pics? haha
Old 12-12-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 13-12-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Used to be quite active in tinder many moons ago. Back then met with quite a few locals. One case that I remembered was a local staying near bishan. She looks like your ordinary gal and we chatted for a long time in the park. After lots of a talking she revealed that she was abused at her home (non-sexually) and wanted to keep staying out. Chatted till 2am in the morning and I had to leave as I had work the next day. She tried to make me stay with her and did all sorts of things to make me stay like making out, trying to shove my hands into her bra and pants and stuff. However I could not in good conscious do anything as I understand doing anything would be taking advantage of a vulnerable person. Tried suggesting I would book a place for her to stay while I head home but she really insist that I stayed with her. Knowing myself, I could never keep my hands off her if I did so. When I keep insisting on getting a room just for herself she started to get angry and kept saying she was not looking to take advantage of me to get a free place to stay. In the end, I just left her near her place as it was already 4am. Hope she really got things together and had a better life.
Old 13-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

With hindsight, I believe you did the right thing not to proceed further with her. Being a repeatedly amused person, mentally she would develop a strong urge to seek salvage and someone to rely on, once if she thought she found, she would not leave that person. She needs to seek medical help.
Old 13-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
With hindsight, I believe you did the right thing not to proceed further with her. Being a repeatedly amused person, mentally she would develop a strong urge to seek salvage and someone to rely on, once if she thought she found, she would not leave that person. She needs to seek medical help.
I felt the same way too. I wish to help her but as someone who isn't that close to her I don't know what I could do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1