The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Sorry to hear your session didn't go as well. Maybe I was just lucky, AJ didn't have any shit issues or maybe my dick was just too short to cause problems...LOL. She also didn't smoke during my session, she did ask for permission but I said I didn't like the smell so she didn't light up. Not sure if it's because I was the first customer (so she claimed) so she still put in some effort, she legit rode me for almost the whole session. Guess she figured it was too much effort to maintain that energy level and started slacking.
the strong shit smell and shit strains huge turnoff...her reaction to it is like it's no big deal..happened often..

小妖精 already smoking when i reached...just light up...my regulars who are smokers usually max 2 sticks...but she smokes 3 sticks in the short time i was with her...

I learn not to trust the wls pics and vids bella sent me or post cos real person will be different...only try 小妖精 after getting conned by bella saying she as commando and daring like coco...but actual standard not even close...

when trying new bella wls based in the shop...nowadays i will ask my regular there for feedback if she 3some with them before...most times she also send me non ps pics if she had taken any...she saved me from getting conned and wasting money many times..
Old 07-03-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of

After having dinner with my colleagues, I decided to roam around the area. Spotted a SPA with the "open" sign still on, decided to go in for a massage. Sitting at the counter was a sweet looking PRC young MILF looks late 20s. She was wearing a that black shirt and yoga pants. I paid for 1 hour and followed her into the room. Room was spacious and shower attached. She's quite chatty and we managed to talk a lot. Her massage was solid and her HDlY was quite intense before asking me to turn over and POP the GQ.

To my surprise, BBBJ was offered, and I took the service instantly. She also allowed frenching, top roam and kissing of her natural soft C Cup boobs. I roamed her bottom too and there was no resistance, it was so wet with fresh pussy juice. As her BBBJ was so good, I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed it in. She said sperms are good for her skin.

I left a super happy man after that. On my way out, I saw a few sexy ladies sitting on the sofa too. I will definitely RTM. Willing to exchange similar experiences and services to bros.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
After having dinner with my colleagues, I decided to roam around the area. Spotted a SPA with the "open" sign still on, decided to go in for a massage. Sitting at the counter was a sweet looking PRC young MILF looks late 20s. She was wearing a that black shirt and yoga pants. I paid for 1 hour and followed her into the room. Room was spacious and shower attached. She's quite chatty and we managed to talk a lot. Her massage was solid and her HDlY was quite intense before asking me to turn over and POP the GQ.

To my surprise, BBBJ was offered, and I took the service instantly. She also allowed frenching, top roam and kissing of her natural soft C Cup boobs. I roamed her bottom too and there was no resistance, it was so wet with fresh pussy juice. As her BBBJ was so good, I cummed into her mouth and she swallowed it in. She said sperms are good for her skin.

I left a super happy man after that. On my way out, I saw a few sexy ladies sitting on the sofa too. I will definitely RTM. Willing to exchange similar experiences and services to bros.
Can share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 08-03-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Jasmine pretty cute with mask

Old 08-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SamsPirateforti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Hi bro is this Jasmine from Cambodia? Would appreciate if you could share her contact and rates.
Can share her contact please? I’m stuck at Syed Alwi for the next few days haha
Old 09-03-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

Thanks bro. Upped you. Woah and you included S*** in your list. Is that the legendary S*** from Lu** Thai last time, if yes, it is lost n found for me haha
Old 09-03-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Got to location and started booking. Top 2 choice not available sianz started walking around and passed the PS joint… a post MILF at the stairs entrance called out…. Act blur walked passed but looked up and saw a pleasant looking MILF at the upstairs rest area…. Hmm… turned out to be B***r, looked very much like phot in the booking accounting…. Lucky I release there because top 2 replied more than an hour later….

3mins into massage I know CMI liao, flipped myself and push start button…. Acceptable. Payment is 随意, 🤔 just gave 2 blue and left, + 1 blue at entrance total 3 blue
Old 09-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea what happened to Tina from UWR? Seems uncontactable these days. Previously there was some brief discussion about this joint here.
Old 10-03-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
AppleHuawei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
Yeah her photos look good. But I just reminded myself its most prob boobs smaller, face older, waist bigger.

Thanks for confirming it.
Can PM Bella’s and 小妖精 contact? Thank you.
Old 10-03-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Cora big boobs and very good 69
beo, can pm Cora ctc?
Old 11-03-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
westwing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwestwing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lisa - discount 90% from PS photo. Attitude : 2. Service: 3
Mia - discount 95%. Attitude: 6, service: 6
Cora - discount 50%. Attitude: 9, service: 8
- Sg: Vivian, Hugs
- Thai: Louis
- Viet: Pin, Vivian
Old 11-03-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwing View Post
lol bro, their looks on great singapore sales ar. Nothing fantastic left there since coco rtc.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Wah heng ah..i kiv lisa for this week
Will drop her..haha the 网红 also is a joke $800 for pop..she think she 聂小雨ah
Old 11-03-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

what abt tina and ginababy bro???
Old 14-03-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pawned is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

bro i always walk past the shop in the afternoon always closed. do they only open at night?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1