The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Here is an example of an uneducated kid trying to show he is an executive and thinking it is a big deal to wear cufflinks and a tie. LOL. You said you started going to GL when you are 16. I think you are still 16 and from the standard of your English, obviously from a neighbourhood school/ ITE. It's shocking that within the younger generation there can be someone like you whose English is junk. I can understand if DPower can't speak English very well because he is an Ah Pek. But for someone in his 30s and below, using hashtags, your English standard is way below that of your peers to the extent you may not even be Sporean. Your fuck stupid idea that toto is an investment further shows the lack of maturity and knowledge. It's the sort of thing a stupid teenage chao Ah Beng will say.

So since you like to talk about upbringing, yours is interesting because your English standard is an anomaly among your peers. What happened? How come you ended up a retard? How did your parents raise you? If I were you, I would say I'm an orphan to avoid embarrassment to my parents.

You repeated that you wear cufflinks and a tie to GL more than once and think it's a big deal. This is another sign you are probably still in school and definitely not an executive. You see, I'm actually an executive. So are my friends. And when we head to anywhere after work, we roll up the sleeves and lose the tie. We keep this shit in the car. And you know what? Other executives do exactly the same thing - roll up the sleeves and get rid of the tie. Do you see people still wearing a tie at Clarke Quay and at KTVs? It gets in the way of food and drinks. You think the lawyers still wear their tie after work?

You are a fucking joke. You will never fake it till you make it because you're too fucking stupid and lack observation skills. You think OKTs have diplomas and people walk around after work in cufflinks and ties. Whuttt? Probably only the retail staff salesman and insurance agents do that after 7pm. It should be obvious to anyone with an education that the OKTs are not educated. But because you don't have an education, you can't tell. If you think OKTs have a diploma, you are definitely below diploma level.

All the best to you in ITE. Your English and thinking ability is non-existent. Your language and IT skills are worse than a GL whore. They can speak their native language with no problem, while you struggle to understand English which is our first language.

$50 cockroach. I did say $50 customers are low income, low educated and fuck stupid. Do upgrade or you'll end up like your big brother Maxipriest.

So here's the thing in life. Just because you can write and post in a forum doesn't mean you should. You should shut the fuck up if you're stupid then no one will know.
Yea Taobao or Pasar Malam cufflink of course you hide in your car.. Agreed understandable. Unlike genuine luxury cufflinks lol. Anyway I flex only genuine stuff. You can carry on with your illegal PMDs and Pasar Malam Gucci Cap. Anyway I see no certificates as usual. ZERO credentials, ZERO credibility. You really sound like those "GIVE ME 35s! Internet/Amazon GURU ads from youtube) Is Pauline, the financial author your long lost Mother? Wahahahaha, anyway keep talking to my palm, my Orphan.

Oh ya I can see you generate content from my "cufflinks" lol. Seriously cufflinks also can ah? Lai lai, I now wanna add in "Chicken Rice" as your next content. Could you do Peter's Son and Chicken Rice combination? I love to hear that.

Come on.. Create something out of chicken rice. I know you can =)

As of now 20/10/2020, Window XP Google Orphan still can't flex any proper form of certificates.

P/S: Like I said, sample check again and again. Go masturbate or something with your fingers instead of adding extra alphabets my dear Orphan.

Back to work. *Opening Excel*

#FAKEHDL
#FAKETAXI
Old 20-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You need psychiatric help.

The amount of time you spend spewing your vitriol in your efforts to put other people down reveals deep seated insecurity that needs to be tended to in order to quell this urge to take on everyone you disagree with.
No doc can save this Orphan. Only witches or black magic can =)

Maybe drink a cocktail of 100ml dog urine and a few strands of Peter's Son pubic hair 3 times a day for 6 months at least might cure him. I wont know for sure.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
Yea Taobao or Pasar Malam cufflink of course you hide in your car..
I did say you make a big deal out of wearing cufflinks and a tie of course. LOL. Cufflinks are not expensive. Try buying some, moron. Shall send out a memo that we should all wear our ties and cufflinks to CQ otherwise ppl think our cufflinks are from Pasar Malam. LOL.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah you're right. The similarities are striking.
Happen to pass by for some update and heard amos yee still active.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
As of now 20/10/2020, Window XP Google Orphan still can't flex any proper form of certificates.
I enjoy watching you make a repeated request. So here's your ans: that is no need to flex anything to someone in ITE who can't speak English or upload a photo. Unlike you, I don't waste my time telling my office postal address or wearing cufflinks to impress $50 whores. LOL
Old 20-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
No doc can save this Orphan. Only witches or black magic can =)
Well, you have parents but look how you turned out.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Happen to pass by for some update and heard amos yee still active.
Have you seen your dp?
Old 20-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never lie. Now where is that IT expert when you need him?
Of course you don't. Your time is spent on important video calls but being the smart cookie that you are you have ample opportunity to multitask and bang away on your keyboard to take on the world and educate the ill informed at the same time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Of course you don't. Your time is spent on important video calls but being the smart cookie that you are you have ample opportunity to multitask and bang away on your keyboard to take on the world and educate the ill informed at the same time.
Boss, now in Spore 50/50 work from home. Powerpoint pressos not by me. You only need to type 'ok' every now and then. I'm already very good at my desk. Ppl are logged in via mobile having coffee. Chill lah. Give me a difficult topic and I won't be able to respond. Anyway, as you know, I don't really give a fuck whether you think so or not. I'm quite happy with the illegal pimp tag actually.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
As I said b4 and I say again, how can an illegal Pimp like Haidilao be smart and educated? If he is, he wouldn’t be an illegal Pimp, am I right? Haidilao can only replicate what I said about him in his argument re his similarities with Amos Yee. Both in fact are criminals in the eyes of the law. He takes after his mother who was a OKT assistant at 1649/2047. Only different is that his mother worked for a legal & licensed brothel. Now his mother is jobless and no JSS from government as a OKT asst. Haidilao is desperate and resorts to becoming an illegal online Pimp. 🤣

He is weak mentally and obsessed. His non-stop editing actions after posting an argument suggests that. I believe he suffered a lot during his childhood days. He needs medical help. 🤔🤭 BTW he is a Mr Edit and Google is his information provider. 🤪😛😝😜
Agreed. No Google, No magic. He might even use Google Scholar function. LOL Initially, I gave him benefit of doubt that you know he might be an educated human on earth. After a few substantive testing, I realised he GOOGLED. Sometimes I do talk crap, bait and hide my intention. Can't believe he fell for it until now he still thinks he GOT it or he GOT me.

Wahahahahaha let him win. Virtual world tittles are like Pokemon Yellow Verison Gym Badges

Without any search engine, he is just a PSLE aggregate score of 100. (Very kind to give him at least a three digits already).

Seriously, I suspect he even click "preview post" before submitting a reply. He makes sure no spelling mistakes, no grammer and alignment sui sui. I got no time for that =).

Sorry my english may not be good. But my day job is capture misrepresentation, misstatements and false claims. Even without the need of strong command of Amos Yee like english, all those flaws cannot escape my Mangekyou Sharingan..
Old 20-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't you have anything else to do? something constructive?
Boss, SBF is his office. He is an illegal online Pimp. He maybe your customer as he is operating in D3. 😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss, now in Spore 50/50 work from home. Powerpoint pressos not by me. You only need to type 'ok' every now and then. I'm already very good at my desk. Ppl are logged in via mobile having coffee. Chill lah. Give me a difficult topic and I won't be able to respond. Anyway, as you know, I don't really give a fuck whether you think so or not. I'm quite happy with the illegal pimp tag actually.
I work from home too.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I enjoy watching you make a repeated request. So here's your ans: that is no need to flex anything to someone in ITE who can't speak English or upload a photo. Unlike you, I don't waste my time telling my office postal address or wearing cufflinks to impress $50 whores. LOL
Thanks for keeping it short for the first time. Ok noted. I shall take it as you have nothing genuine to flex after repeated offer to flex. Took you long enough to bring this up and finally close this case. (Obviously hiding from this issue on credentials)

Go find Pauline, the financial author and call her LAO BU la.

As of 20/10/20, Window XP Google Orphan still has not submitted anything. He claim is a waste of time. A reasonable man will know it all =)

Last edited by SGMEWTWO; 20-10-2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: miss out a word "not"
Old 20-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
I work from home too.
Boss, you where got work? Don't poke fun at peasants like me who actually have to work leh. Life as an illegal pimp is tough.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Boss, SBF is his office. He is an illegal online Pimp. He maybe your customer as he is operating in D3. 😝
But you're the fuckface with a personal thread and the most FRs. Cheebye, you really very dumb leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1