The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 27-03-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Camping for more reviews of A**a at j*
Tot few pages back someone fr on a**a already? Go try out and sahre ur review lah.. best way to know..
Old 28-03-2022, 10:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
I managed to roam s**r inside after 3rd visit with same price, she don't let me zhut and nipple seems too sensitive to tune

I feel if keep visit her can unlock zhut zhut but wanted to get another girl who want to zhut me too
Actually this gal is very smart or I should say very "cunning". Only managed to zhut zhut her, but when my hand moved south and touched her "black bee hoon", she say cannot touch - claimed she is still virgin wor. So I lan lan and got to stop - cos the golden rule is - come out to play cannot touch virgin mah - unless you want to marry her lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-03-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Actually this gal is very smart or I should say very "cunning". Only managed to zhut zhut her, but when my hand moved south and touched her "black bee hoon", she say cannot touch - claimed she is still virgin wor. So I lan lan and got to stop - cos the golden rule is - come out to play cannot touch virgin mah - unless you want to marry her lor.
Wah confirm if she tell many ppl all will want to break it. But must see if she wants and what is the price.
Old 28-03-2022, 10:41 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Wah confirm if she tell many ppl all will want to break it. But must see if she wants and what is the price.
Ha ha, just a cheeky trick lah - making people more "gian" only.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Ha ha, just a cheeky trick lah - making people more "gian" only.
Grapes you can't eat forever sour. Haha
Old 28-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for sharing contact. Had my my tiwnkle outing but only 60mins available. It is a RTM for more and hope that mask will come off soon. Clean place, private shower, syt with hands that can take you to wow wow level. If she can learn some of the Gem's HDLy, sure queue until JB.
Old 28-03-2022, 01:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Thanks bro for sharing contact. Had my my tiwnkle outing but only 60mins available. It is a RTM for more and hope that mask will come off soon. Clean place, private shower, syt with hands that can take you to wow wow level. If she can learn some of the Gem's HDLy, sure queue until JB.
Cun catch. What mean by outing but only 60mins available?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-03-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheekiness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Camping for more reviews of A**a at j*
She is friendly and massage is ok. Can upper roam inside with standard blue note. The downside maybe not chio bu la...that's all for my fr.
Old 28-03-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cun catch. What mean by outing but only 60mins available?
Twinkle s**R was only available for 60.miins when I booked on the day itself.
Old 28-03-2022, 02:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Twinkle s**R was only available for 60.miins when I booked on the day itself.
Oic, 60 mins enough liao lah. 30 mins HDLY, 30 mins HJ, Shiok.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-03-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
Why not u go try and we wait for your MR?
There will always be people like you lmfao
Old 28-03-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekiness View Post

She is friendly and massage is ok. Can upper roam inside with standard blue note. The downside maybe not chio bu la...that's all for my fr.
Thanks bro for the review, i guess her Photo is heavily P.S-ed then
Old 28-03-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oic, 60 mins enough liao lah. 30 mins HDLY, 30 mins HJ, Shiok.
Asked her to spend more time on massage as she is good. When reached hdly , aiyoh, got a feeling not enough time Liao. She said next time 90 mins loh. Lol. I find her friendly so not sure why she has this "cold" feedback
Old 28-03-2022, 04:49 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Asked her to spend more time on massage as she is good. When reached hdly , aiyoh, got a feeling not enough time Liao. She said next time 90 mins loh. Lol. I find her friendly so not sure why she has this "cold" feedback
She might be quite cool when we first met. But after the ice was broke, she can tkss a lot. Of course, you must know how to "sian" her to talk.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
She might be quite cool when we first met. But after the ice was broke, she can tkss a lot. Of course, you must know how to "sian" her to talk.
Agreed bro. Mine was there was a bad surprise incident outside the room so ice broken easily. Virgin is for whoever adventurous enough to find out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1