The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 03-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
This shop... They where long pants/slacks. I can autoroam top all I want as long as i don't put my hands underneath their bras. But you must say yes when they ask "want to press here?" (Pointing at 2IC)...

Massage skills so so, and many bengs loiter that area with PMDs parked there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norte View Post
I don't need any pts or reply any pm.

Yishun playground for regular . Autoroam depend on chemistry , Very seldom they will pop you the GQ.

Location ;: near Angel Convenience Shop , open hours 7:30am to 10:30pm.

Joline - petite Vet ML , Age:24 , HJ is free for regular, She wouldn't pop you the GQ.
Ella - boyish China ML - Age:28, prostate massage without touching your shaft @ $20 to $30 tipping, strong hard rub
Lucky - chiobu China ML - Age : 29 , HJ $50, she is the only one who speak English.

They work everyday,

Autoroam tips : if ML work everyday, their body is tired, so I will spare some of my time and give them a massage back, I can autoroam any area I want.

After being their regular, where they live nearby, I go at closed hours, on the spot ask to buy their panties.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Norte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

They wear black slacks pants , external roam still can get the feel; at least not wearing jeans.

Among the 3 mentioned, recommend 'Joline' , she is not a greedy type, she short and small,
Her body smell nice and beneath hair is trimmed.
I have exotic photo she send to me at wechat. (Depend on your regular rate & chemistry with her)
But if you have a hard on in the morning, she wouldn't burn your pocket . HJ is free .

Any bros need her contact number can pm me
Old 04-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
Experia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterExperia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterExperia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
No reviews from this KYG spa. Is it clean? Sometimes see a chio receptionist when walk pass though.
The receptionist don't give massage, there's only 7 of them giving massage that are not as chio.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, this shop is not the place you want to go.
I answer all my PM here. You don't need to be regular. That spot ismy fav smoking pot before getting an orange juice. Anybody can walk in, give the I want special signal. And they give you HJ, after massaging your 2IC, not the sensual type. No kick

Quote:
They wear black slacks pants , external roam still can get
the feel; at least not wearing jeans.

Among the 3 mentioned, recommend 'Joline' , she is not a greedy type, she short and small,
I have exotic photo she send to me at wechat. (Depend on your regular rate & chemistry with her)
But if you have a hard on in the morning, she wouldn't burn your pocket . HJ is free .

Old 04-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
abas388 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
They wear black slacks pants , external roam still can get the feel; at least not wearing jeans.

Pm pls bro!
Old 05-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I answer all my PM here. You don't need to be regular. That spot ismy fav smoking pot before getting an orange juice. Anybody can walk in, give the I want special signal. And they give you HJ, after massaging your 2IC, not the sensual type. No kick
Pls elaborate further bro ... u said not the place to go then said is your fav smoking pot before getting an orange juice ... don't understand .. or pm me if not convenient here
Old 05-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Norte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the bros that have shared , send your jolin eviews to my pm.

Future lobangs, will send to your pm.
Thank you.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TY Blk 110 still dare to charge $50 what with no basic facilities (in room) , smaller than usual rooms, smelly soggy feel linens
Old 05-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
Pls elaborate further bro ... u said not the place to go then said is your fav smoking pot before getting an orange juice ... don't understand .. or pm me if not convenient here
The shop is next to the orange juice machine, and the spot where every ah beng who pass by will smoke. You never been there before? They don't give proper SOP specials. Its more of makeshift special due to customer request. If you go eat whtie bee hoon or nasi lemak, those are the places that offer proper SOP special.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Drive out of Yishun for good stuff. I still frequent here because I have good excuse coming here and send WhatsApp location to my BOSS..

Even the ML/FL here say that their standards cannot survive elsewhere.. see the ads in the Domes, the famous one who was nearly caught moved to east but couldn't survive and just moved back, to my benefit
But to be fair, I haven't tried the one recommended by another bro in the other thread that is a tad too far from my "excuse" location. Still looking for excuse.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rieper47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, appreciate if you can share joline contact. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
GrannyLao is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The total Dmg pls?
Old 07-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wenwen22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A police report has been made on this thread, police is investigating on this matter of spreading wrong and inaccurate info bad mouthing TY SPA.

TY SPA is a clean and decent joint which do not provide any other indecent services, which many punters described here.

Welcome all to TY Spa if you want a cosy and traditional massage. Thank you
Old 07-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Where is TY spa?
Old 09-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi bro...can share contact? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1