The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Small didi issue

Small or big is so relative. Important thing is how well you use your tool.

I am not long too. around 4.5 inches. Only good thing is I have a thick girth. Like some of what the other brothers say, a German sausage. And it is not always a good thing. I have complaints of being too thick. And anal is usually a reject since most find it painful.
Old 26-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

In this world, got big lan jiao, also got small lan jiao. Likewise for cheebye.
U just need to try harder to look for small cheebye loh
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 26-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Title says it all. Every girl I had sex with complain about my didi being small. Don't know want to be depressed or not.
One way that will work for you is to get the girl to go on top of you...grab her with one arm close to your body and use your other hand to insert your finger into her pussy. So she gets the best of both worlds...one dick and a finger playing with her love hole. Because your dick is small, she needs to have more pressure of rubbing on her upper vaginal wall and her clit.

Another way is while in missionary, insert your dick, close her legs and start grinding her in circular motion, always remember to press hard to her clit.

Cheers!
Old 28-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

4 inch long IKEA hotdog is ok mah...4 inch long long bean is jialat liao...
Old 29-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

better up your other skills. Didi size not be all end all... most importantly must know how to rock her boat lah
Old 29-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's normal when the girls say that, they are just being honest. As long as she's enjoying it, it's fine. Maybe bigger dick more pain for them.
Old 30-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

be confident lah jus do ...
Old 30-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

actually big or small is not the issue, really. for most ladies i know, penetration is only the final part of the equation and the pleasure starts way before that. there are very very few ladies that come just from pure penetration and the work you do before penetration will determine the intensity of the session.
Old 30-12-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Bro, big or small is not the problem. Just have to use other skills such as licking n foreplay. Get the girl cumming with foreplay before you penetrate and the sensitivity of the pussy is multiplied by a factor of 10 and it will not matter even if you are 1 inch long
Old 30-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think 4 inches consider small for Asian men. Unless is almost like pencil-thin. Shaving away your pubic hair will make them look longer. Foreplay and painting play a major role in satisfying your sex partner. Hope your tongue is long.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Qiujie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ways to up the length without any operation or medicine. Guess many bros interested too if someone can share
Old 30-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

My army bros always brag their didi very long when shove into the FBs they will scream like OMG so big so deep I wanna die already

Asian women in Singapore how many % tasted AMTK?

I wonder why when I fuck they no scream like this. Is their story problem or my own didi problem?
Old 11-01-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Title says it all. Every girl I had sex with complain about my didi being small. Don't know want to be depressed or not.
TS, hard didi and sensual foreplay can send any woman to heaven!
My current guy always omits foreplay and his sex drive went downhill due to tiredness, stress, diabetes, ageing and ED
Old 11-01-2020, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

1. Born with a long dick is like born rich. You need to do a lot of wrong things to cock it up.

2. Born with a small dick is like those with normal life. You need to do everything correctly in order to make things work. That is where you need machiam skill futures to enhance your pussy licking skills, foreplay skills, massage skills, teasing skills and whatever lanjiao skills you can it. I won’t say cannot work but again you need all the hard work

3. Those with big dick also knows about foreplay. It is not an either or thing (read about a lot of dick lanjiao guy know nuts about foreplay - lol). Foreplay is quite basic so unless you are so fuck up in fore play, I think no problem for most ppl.

My army friend lanjiao can almost touch the floor when he is squatting down (imagine the length non erected). Most of the time ML who juagen or HJ for him wants him to fuck them (dick is long, hard). Never tried such a big cock before. After trying, always feel sore but extremely satisfied. He destroy a few fuckup FL for their poor attitude (MC after his aggressive pounding). This kind is blessed like a rich man.

If you only have a 1 inch cock or a soft cock, it will never be complete even if you are king of pussy eating. Just like FL with damn good cock sucking or HJ skill. Cannot enjoy the multiple position fucking (cow girl, reserve cow girl, missionary, doggy). Every time just paint pussy till women achieve orgasm? Women still wants to feel the hot cum gushing into the pussy one right?
Old 16-01-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Fun facts from scientific studies:

While 85 percent of women may be satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men are less sure of themselves.
As much as 45 percent of men believe they have a small penis.
Erect lengths average from 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).

If the majority of women are satisfied with the size of their men, then the men should not feel inadequate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1