The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
don’t know about that then. never used it before. maybe other bros can help explain
U using Handphone? It like tat.. I have this problem too.. u can just do a cut a paste lor..
Old 28-05-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
But somehow I can't type any comments when I bout the up the reputation..
Bugs for  puffin mobile app?
It is explained very clearly here how to up/zap using phone and puffin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
long press on the scales icon and open in new tab.
in the new tab, you can approve/disapprove and comment.
Old 28-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mrballz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Any kind bros can PM me MLX contact details pl..
same here, accidentally deleted it. can anyone send me her contact too pls
Old 28-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
So Kxxi provide more than vanila?
So whose boobs bigger
Kxxi or Baby?
To me
Vanilla: Kiki > baby
Boobs: Baby > kiki

Kiki smell too good so be careful if u b home after visit her
Old 28-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Last time she replied me after 3-4 months of trying (message once weekly)
Haha

Make me remind of the Fiona who will ask customer’s age..
Old 28-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/qiu-yue-massage/

Any review for this new ML?
Old 28-05-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gave up trying to rtm Anyi , she’s just too hot at this moment. Can understand why as she will surely attract bros looking for that young vibes . Saw this xiao xue and I have a feeling her real look will be quite similiar to her photo , so decide to take the chance .

I was very surprise when she gave the address. I was just clearing obstacles to go toilet just few days before! She said she just shifted over. Anyway , she look exactly like the photo , and she was without makeup. I am impressed with girls without makeup as thats show how confident they are with their look . She’s the second one and the first was Anxin ( rtc )

Look : 8.5/10, will be 9 if she make up
Boobs : 34B
Frame : 1.6 , below 50kg
Massage : she tried
Sensual : she was wearing a tight fitting boxer short,was very passionate and she sure like to kiss. Massage ended about 35 mins and I was about to go but she continue to “ flirt “ with me till click ran 55 mins . So she makeup the short massage with the flirting which I am ok actually ha. This reminds me of Annie few years back. Will surely rtm as she’s young and pretty with some naughtiness in her .
Old 28-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Gave up trying to rtm Anyi , she’s just too hot at this moment. Can understand why as she will surely attract bros looking for that young vibes . Saw this xiao xue and I have a feeling her real look will be quite similiar to her photo , so decide to take the chance .

I was very surprise when she gave the address. I was just clearing obstacles to go toilet just few days before! She said she just shifted over. Anyway , she look exactly like the photo , and she was without makeup. I am impressed with girls without makeup as thats show how confident they are with their look . She’s the second one and the first was Anxin ( rtc )

Sensual : she was wearing a tight fitting boxer short,was very passionate and she sure like to kiss. Massage ended about 35 mins and I was about to go but she continue to “ flirt “ with me till click ran 55 mins . So she makeup the short massage with the flirting which I am ok actually ha. This reminds me of Annie few years back. Will surely rtm as she’s young and pretty with some naughtiness in her .
Thanks for the FR bro. I also visited Xiao Xue the day before and agreed that she looks similar to the photos posted on her profile page. She just moved to the place. She is indeed naughty and always biting my nipple until i had to stop her due to the pain
Old 28-05-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
book for syt, skip for sensual.
I agree with the "skip for sensual". But I think its more towards SYL instead of SYT (imo since subjective).

Went to look for her ytd, nice location, quite chatty and easy to talk with, massage was good enough. Not bad looking, probably mid 20s? Very nice legs too, like what other bros said.

However, most of the time she kept using her phone, maybe texting other bros or what, but whole session felt very disintegrated. (hopefully its a one-off thing)
Old 28-05-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

AnYi syt gfe top notch

XiaoXue, visited her once, in&out 30mins
Now willing to “flirt” - looks like there’s some changes hahah..
Old 28-05-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

Nice review bro. Can I check if it’s this Xiao Xue?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Old 28-05-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
AnYi syt gfe top notch

XiaoXue, visited her once, in&out 30mins
Now willing to “flirt” - looks like there’s some changes hahah..
Different XX lah lol..

Where got 34B one..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-05-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. I also visited Xiao Xue the day before and agreed that she looks similar to the photos posted on her profile page. She just moved to the place. She is indeed naughty and always biting my nipple until i had to stop her due to the pain
There's no Anyi and 3 Xiao Xue in SLG website, which is the right girl?
Old 28-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
There's no Anyi and 3 Xiao Xue in SLG website, which is the right girl?
This is the xiao xue https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Old 28-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Using the back of her knees giap ur kkb and rub
sounds like an awkward position. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1