The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongReach View Post
U sure she love u ? Not because like what u saiy , trick for transaction
Definitely have sweet talk and KC her, but MLs do the same to us too.

As for verifying love, it is seen through actions mostly.
Higher pitched voice
cares a lot about how I see her (wear mask when no makeup)
replies instantly even though not earning $$ from me (RTV temporary for 1 month)
Old 17-05-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
My ML in love with me but I only see her as transactional ML. Feels a bit stressful with all the hints of going steady and marriage.
Same la. Keep saying want to be together or "even you find someone and get married next time, can we still meet?" Kind of thing.

Quite difficult to reply. She get it but still keep hinting everytime we meet e.g. go holiday together, watch movie, date. When doing will raw+cip and say your children will look very beautiful.

My advice is if the convo and sex doesn't feel good, reduce the frequency until spark die down.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Same la. Keep saying want to be together or "even you find someone and get married next time, can we still meet?" Kind of thing.

Quite difficult to reply. She get it but still keep hinting everytime we meet e.g. go holiday together, watch movie, date. When doing will raw+cip and say your children will look very beautiful.

My advice is if the convo and sex doesn't feel good, reduce the frequency until spark die down.
Salute u bro, u can make her be okay with being your 小三. So far the ML/FL wants to go steady with me but I doubt they will want to be my 小三.

You must be very handsome to have her be your raw+cip only girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1