The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Terry2111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife agree to let me go 3P tgt w her and one gal

I fantasize her in sleeping dress with those lacy and silky type, will show her nipples and it will get hard in no time w a touch, Will get her to suck me and will like to eat me.
Our sex goes to the highest and lately I start testing water telling her that while I was fucking her halfway, I saw her sister in pyjamas one time that her nipples were so obvious shard and pointed and I feel tempted, Guess what, she ask me back, so you never make any advance? I told her no but I do want to fuck her if possible as my wife told me that her sister do have lots of bf before and will always stay over at guys place.
Old 27-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife agree to let me go 3P tgt w her and one gal

Wow, so she's gonna help you get her own sis?
Old 29-10-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
pensex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we did it once with my beautiful wife twin sister.. it was kind of different feeling/sensation in her twin sister, so much shyness and my wife asked me to be more gentle with her sister in the sex session.
Old 04-11-2022, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensex View Post
we did it once with my beautiful wife twin sister.. it was kind of different feeling/sensation in her twin sister, so much shyness and my wife asked me to be more gentle with her sister in the sex session.
For real bro??
Old 04-11-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
For real bro??
we were in overseas tour, where we all bunk into a hotel room in order to save some money and my wife was pregnant and wanted her sis to come along. And i guess we were also drinking kind of heavy and my wife was never in the mood to have sex with me due pregnancy and my wife was thinking if she could "help me" since i was not able to have sex for months then and at least she felt that her sis was a "less risky" option rather letting me eating out.. So that night, all were kind of tipsy.. that's how it ended. But that was the only time that my wife was kind of "mis-judged or made such a crazy decision" .. And ever since, she was kind of regretting it.

it was easy getting into mood, becos when i was staying at my mil place, i sometimes mistaken her sister as my wife... and i once spank her butt as i thot it was my wife, and my wife was kind of furious when she told my wife... her sis was not offended as i didn't do it intentional and subsequently apologised to her.

Only once her sis requested to accompany her during her birthday and we went out for her birthday celebration and that night we went on abit more intimate that night. And my wife was then not around as she was on overseas working trip... till date my wife was still kept in the dark about this incident. .. and that was before i was married to my wife..

Last edited by pensex; 04-11-2022 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-11-2022, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
indianpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow interested to see how it unfolds hehee
Old 05-11-2022, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensex View Post
we were in overseas tour, where we all bunk into a hotel room in order to save some money and my wife was pregnant and wanted her sis to come along. And i guess we were also drinking kind of heavy and my wife was never in the mood to have sex with me due pregnancy and my wife was thinking if she could "help me" since i was not able to have sex for months then and at least she felt that her sis was a "less risky" option rather letting me eating out.. So that night, all were kind of tipsy.. that's how it ended. But that was the only time that my wife was kind of "mis-judged or made such a crazy decision" .. And ever since, she was kind of regretting it.

it was easy getting into mood, becos when i was staying at my mil place, i sometimes mistaken her sister as my wife... and i once spank her butt as i thot it was my wife, and my wife was kind of furious when she told my wife... her sis was not offended as i didn't do it intentional and subsequently apologised to her.

Only once her sis requested to accompany her during her birthday and we went out for her birthday celebration and that night we went on abit more intimate that night. And my wife was then not around as she was on overseas working trip... till date my wife was still kept in the dark about this incident. .. and that was before i was married to my wife..
Pregnant shouldn't drink. Not good for baby
Old 06-11-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

her sister was kind of emotional attached to me.. this made me kind of uneasy at times. She would help us to baby sit whenever i needed to work late and when my wife required to go travel overseas for work. My toddlers for some reasons, still thought she is their mom.

My wife trusted her sis, as she would often skype back and her sis would tell her everything she needs to know, including 'monitoring' my movements while she's overseas.

Things went under the radar from then on... esp when she would sleep over as i reached home close to late night 11pm...but she would tell my wife, she grab back to my mil home.
Old 06-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
For real bro??
I think so as well