The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Getting A Loan....The HARDWAY

DISCLAIMER!

Please note that ...This is a very short short story

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER.

This contains graphic verbal depictions of sexual behavior between consenting adults. If this offends you, STOP READING NOW.

Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers ONLY.

XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Vicky Bitch stared disconsolately at the wallpaper, her young life in financial turmoil. Having tried just about every loan company in the book, it had been the same story every time: none of them wanted to help. With the afternoon drawing to a close, there was but one last resort. The petite 20-year-old brunette's frustration matched only by her desperation, she dialled and waited. "Hello, Easy Loan..." came the baritone response.

Vicky stole a quick breath and tried not to let the desperation taint her voice. Okay, she had missed the last three payments on her existing loan and they were on the verge of taking to court, but perhaps they'd lend a sympathetic ear. They might even lend her some more money.

----------------------------
Next we read about the loansharks......

Matt Reaper had been clock watching, dreaming of going home, when the phone rang. A rat-faced 30-year-old, with a well deserved reputation as office pervert, the sweet sounding female voice on the other end offered cheer against the chore of answering the phone so late. Mentally he drew a picture of the caller, doubtless way off mark, but it did no harm to fantasise.

As his colleagues filtered out and the office emptied quickly, Matt ran Victoria Bitch' details through the system. Oh dear, she was credited up to the eyeballs. And she was well behind on the payments on her existing loan. There was no way the company could assist. Hmmm, in which case perhaps there might be some fun to be had with this girl. Matt had often dreamed of a girl so desperate she'd do anything to get her hands on additional funds, particularly after office manager Tony, a kindred spirit, had regaled him with tales of girls that had offered blowjobs, and more, to extend their credit line.

Retrieving Vicky's paperwork, Matt's eyes bulged at the photo I-D held on file. She was absolutely gorgeous, facially at least. It was then that manager Tony, a greying yet imposing man in his late 40's, leaned over his shoulder. Matt filled in the older man, a wicked grin appearing on his grizzled features. "Get her in," ordered Tony. "Weren't planning on rushing off, were you?"

"Not now," replied Matt with a lusty smile, before returning to his caller. "We may be able to help, but you'll have to make an appointment," Matt imparted, hearing the hope in the girl's voice extinguish like air from a punctured balloon.

Yet Vicky was in such dire straits she agreed to hop on a bus and come right over straight away. Darting around breathlessly, she swapped a pair of worn jeans for a tight short skirt, her well-used trainers for a pair of red leather boots and the saggy sweatshirt for a figure-hugging sleeveless top. Scraping her hair into a ponytail, she puckered up to apply a line of pink lipstick before dousing her neck in scent. Smoothing the top over her pleasantly plump breasts, she headed off for the bus stop. Vicky might not possess a great credit rating but she did have feminine wiles in abundance.

Half an hour later, Matt Reaper heard the intercom buzz and checked out the CCTV. Wow, this girl was even better in the flesh, an absolute stunner in fact: petite in stature yet with full heaving breasts, a slim waist, nicely rounded posterior and angular legs. "Is that our Vicky?" enquired Tony, peering over his colleague's shoulder. "Definitely worth staying late for," he added with a wink.
Old 29-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Getting A Loan....The HARDWAY

Vicky sat alone in the wood panelled interview room, waiting anxiously as the hopeless application was processed next door. She placed her handbag on the table, scanning the various pictures dotted around the room of happy couples smiling, holding their Easy Loan cheques, with holidays, new kitchens and flash cars all depicted in thought bubbles. The advertising spiel made it look all so easy. The goose bumps on her skin told a different story. 

Vicky knew the answer in advance of Matt's disclosure, yet there was something even more humiliating about being given the news face-to-face as opposed to behind the safety barrier of the telephone. Matt was very professional about it, explaining the company's policies and how she really needed to make the back payments first, but no amount of compassionate words could prevent a few rogue tears straying from her doe eyes, causing the eyeliner to run. "Is there nothing you can do for me?" she appealed, pouting through the veil of tears.

Matt concealed a smirk. "Not really," he replied. "But, tell you what, my manager is still in the office somewhere..."

Vicky forced a smile, shifting uncomfortably in the chair.
Old 29-12-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

5 minutes passed before the door creaked open. "Hi, Miss Bitch, I'm Tony Terror, the branch manager," offered a mature looking man with greyish hair and pinstripes, and to whom Vicky held out a limp hand. "I take it Matt has explained why we can't offer you further funds at the present time."

"What if I give you my word I'll keep up the repayments?" she tried in vain hope.

Tony's face contorted into a mock grimace. "Unfortunately Miss Bitch..." He didn't need to complete the sentence.

Vicky rose from the chair, the short skirt hanging seductively midway up her thigh, focusing his attention. Sensing a flicker of recognition, Vicky smoothed the light material down her thighs, before ruffling the top, accentuating the impressive curve of her breasts. "Thank you for your time, Mr Terror," she said magnanimously, head bowed to Matt who had come in and guarded the doorway.

"There is another way," echoed Tony's voice across the desk.

Vicky pulled up sharply. Drawing breath she laid her handbag back down on the table. "Sit down," suggested Tony. "I sense you need this loan badly. Am I right Vicky?" he added, the words rewarded with a silent nod. "What do you think, Matt, can we help Vicky?"

"Depends HOW badly she wants the loan, I guess," replied Matt, grinning as his cock began to throb in the suit trousers.

"I guess it does," mused Tony, his eyes locking on Vicky's. "Maybe Vicky could earn her loan?"

"Maybe she could," played along Matt, a bad cop / good cop scenario building, the ruse working like a dream.

"Earn it?" the female voice enquired.

Vicky swallowed hard, all subtlety swept aside as the suggestion / command rang out from Tony's lips: "Okay Vicky, how about you take off that pretty little top for us?"

"No way," she protested. "You can't go making me do that, it isn't fair."

Tony leaned up close, his caustic breath on the soft skin of her face. "So you think it's FAIR to run up massive credit card bills, huh? You think it's FAIR to take out loans you have no prospect of ever repaying? Tell me then, Vicky, what is FAIR?"

Vicky's bottom lip quivered and her neck started to burn with a stress rash. Yet the money was so important, practically her last chance. "H-how m-much...if I do as you s-say?" she stammered.

"Hmmm, depends," teased Tony, rubbing his chin, "a grand, two perhaps. Depends how good you are. Now be an obedient little girl and take the top off."

Tears welled in Vicky's eyes, yet she had to do it. She could end up with a CCB, and worse still, a prison sentence if her finances weren't remedied soon. Standing between the pair she hesitated. Tony raised his eyebrows as a prompt. Clasping the sides, Vicky shifted up the clingy top to reveal a lacy black half cup bra, a pair of fulsome breasts spilling over the tops. She stood between the pair of lecherous men, suddenly shivery, a stiffening of the nipples as they pressed hard against the lace. Instinctively Vicky's arms crossed her chest.
Old 29-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
countrypumpkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here.
Old 29-12-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyDude94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros out there knows the name of this vid?
Old 29-12-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
danar8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more nice updates.
Old 29-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
medick542 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start, support for more updates!
Old 29-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MikeHooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMMA View Post
Love the sideboob, nice share bro
Old 29-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Qiujie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the last pic. Thanks for sharing
Old 29-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
vinamoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more!
Old 30-12-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" mouthed Tony and Vicky forced a smile his way, arms still in place. "Now take your arms away," encouraged Tony. "There's a good girl."

Grudgingly Vicky obeyed, two sets of eyes burning into her breasts, the pair mentally undressing her further. She felt cheap and slutty. "Mmmm, now come here. How about a nice little lap dance?"

Brushing aside the abject humiliation and focussing only on the bottom line, the money, Vicky moved closer, her scent wafting beneath Tony's nostrils bringing a salacious grin to his face. Straddling his lap, she gyrated as sexily as her heightened embarrassment would allow. Tony grinned as her bra-clad boobs brushed his nose, each movement causing his cock to rise a notch. Reaching out, Vicky eased the jacket off his shoulders, before fumbling with the silken sky blue tie. "That's it," he encouraged, as Matt looked on, wide-eyed.

With forced enthusiasm, Vicky thrust her crotch into his, the tie coming undone and hanging in two strands down his front. Slowly she unbuttoned the white shirt revealing a hirsute chest, flecked with grey. Grabbing each end of the tie, Vicky's hands worked it back and forth through the collar, teasing his neck and pulling his face towards her heaving bosom. "Oh yeah, that's it baby," he enthused as she wrestled off his shirt and tie. "Tie her wrists behind her back," he commanded Matt who did as he was told, eliciting a groan from Vicky as the silk tightened at the skin.

Unable to support herself, she wobbled in Tony's lap until he gripped at her waist, stroking the soft flesh and leaning back so the chair tilted against the wall. He let her gyrate, their chests and lips brushing, Vicky moaning in mock appreciation as his bulge rubbed her pussy. Finally he rocked forward once more, releasing her, the helpless girl toppling backwards on to the carpeted floor.

Matt sprang to her assistance, helping her into a chair whilst enjoy a good grope of her breasts and arse through the skirt and bra. "Okay, let's get those boots off," suggested Matt, dragging a seat before her as Tony looked on.

The younger man lifted Vicky's right foot into his lap, the boot coming off with a tug to reveal a little white cotton sock. Matt eased that off too, unveiling a tiny, cute-looking foot. He stroked the instep lovingly, causing Vicky to squirm, then did the same with the other boot and sock, handling the foot like precious porcelain. Bringing her toes to the bulge in his Armani trousers, Vicky was forced to rub, causing the bulge to inflate.

An even bigger bulge filled Tony's pinstripes, the older man moving in closer to stand above as Matt's hand moved up her calf and inner thighs, inside the hem of the skirt. Without hands to brush aside the intrusion, instinctively Vicky kicked out, catching him square in the groin. Matt cried out and immediately Tony leaned over, pulling her head back by the ponytail, prompting a yelp. "Now, don't be a silly girl Vicky," he hissed.

"Sorry," she mumbled under her breath as the clip was eased out from her hair, a spread of brunette locks tumbling down her shoulders to Tony's appreciation.

Vicky whimpered as the older man tilted to press his face roughly into hers, an eager tongue finding her lips. They parted almost unwillingly, the snake-like tongue rolling over hers, eliciting a dull moan back into his mouth. At the same time, Matt's fingers found her skirt once more, drawing it down over her hips, with a rush of cool air over the dampened front of her panties. "No," she moaned in muffled protest, unable to deal with the two-pronged assail, the chair tilting back as Tony probed her mouth and Matt prised open her legs, spread over either side.

As he sucked on her tongue, Tony reached to squeeze Vicky's bra-clad breasts, roughly working them free of the constraints of the cups. Two perfect orbs, they hung seemingly defying gravity, the nipples erect like two American Hard Gums. Tony pulled firmly at each elongated teat before moving his mouth from hers to envelop the left one. "Oh God, no..." moaned Vicky, detesting the treacherous feelings her body was imparting.

Things were about to become more intense as, down below Matt climbed to his knees and started to rub the crotch of her rapidly dampening panties with two fingers, pressing the lacy material up inside her pussy. The piston-like digits worked inside, in and out, faster, deeper, her clit responding with a gush of pleasure. Feeling heady and at their complete whim, Vicky groaned as close by a trouser zip was lowered with a swish.

As the fingerwork to her pussy intensified and the chair balanced precariously on two legs, Vicky felt a dome-like object press her cheek and lips. Taking a firm grip upon her hair, Tony angled the girl's head so that the engorged purple head fitted snugly into her heart-shaped mouth. Almost a default setting, Vicky's natural reaction was to start sucking, her tongue swirling the bulbous head, dispersing saliva. Tony moaned in appreciation, pressing in deeper. The shaft slender and smooth and as long as anything Vicky had experienced before, soon it was buried in the warm wet oral cavern. "Oh fuck yes, baby," he exhaled as the tip contacted her throat.
Old 31-12-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 31-12-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 31-12-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yusua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Thank you for posting so many nice photos to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1