The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
funnyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha if u dun mind dark skin and have money and standard not too high, there is NO way you cant get a girl in Pattaya kekeke
Bro, standard not too high means what? Of course I dun expect vivian chow or charlie yeung... but can I get an ANN Kok please?
Old 26-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Sorry my mistake. I thought he was talking about taking the girl for a few days.

Unfortunatly ; due to the current ressesion , I have to cut down my trips. However , I have already booked for Songkran.
Catch u in Patty for Songky !
13-16 April......
Old 26-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff84 View Post
cause i m worried about if cant get the girl on night, then the room is empty already..
so any suggestion from all?
Old 26-10-2008, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ahtecklim;3172768]Good advise Knowntender.

Bro AhTeckLim,

Which spa or massage joint would you highly recommend? I will be there during SongKang with commander AH Hia. Cheers.
Old 26-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

jeff84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for those bro was reply me ya...that a good information get..thanks a lot...
so, any bro here suggestion for the hotel?i will going on JAN09 before chinese new year, i need to book the hotel before i m going ?
any recommended of hotel , near by entertainment area (Easier for pick up girl ) ~ anyways, thanks for u all 1st...
Old 26-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

if any bro want to bring me go around at pattaya is also can ya...thanks~
Old 27-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
in golden mile????
Noe, those in the city ....

Woo hoooo .... & i'll be in Pattaya from today .....

Money ...... check.
Hotel ........ check.
Bags packed ... check.
Tickets ......... check.
Passport ........ check.
Rubber ..... check ..... hehehe

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 27-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Catch u in Patty for Songky !
13-16 April......
Different parts of Thailand celebrates songkran on different dates with 14th being the most common.

Pattaya celebrates Songkran on the 19th with a big parade thru town. They still splash water on the 14th to 18th but the BIG day is 19th.

If you can change your flight , dont miss the parade as they close Beach Road and there will be giant water cannons on it as well as LIVE bands performances.

[QUOTE=Bushnell 1918cb;3177253]
Quote:
Good advise Knowntender.

Bro AhTeckLim,

Which spa or massage joint would you highly recommend? I will be there during SongKang with commander AH Hia. Cheers.
I ususally go local spas/massages as it is damn cheap. Try the one in the lane BEHIND Sabailand (opp Big C). I dont go soapy or body massages in Pattaya coz they are terrible compared to Bangkok's.
Old 27-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

any bro has went the place (Pattaya) in this website?
P-House Pattaya Hotels Thailand Boutique Hotels Pattaya City Hotels Beach Resort Thailand Accommodations Pataya Taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya Funland
look at the photo seen like a new tried at thailand...
if any bro has been there, can share??

Old 27-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyz View Post
Bro, standard not too high means what? Of course I dun expect vivian chow or charlie yeung... but can I get an ANN Kok please?
I think its easier to find Tyra Banks , Naomi Campbell Janet Jackson , Halle Barry etc
Old 27-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff84 View Post
any bro has went the place (Pattaya) in this website?
P-House Pattaya Hotels Thailand Boutique Hotels Pattaya City Hotels Beach Resort Thailand Accommodations Pataya Taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya Funland
look at the photo seen like a new tried at thailand...
[/IMG]
Its not new , its part of the Kittens Agogo on Soi Pattayaland 3 also known for Boyz Town. Careful if you hit the agogos here as some of them mix female dancers with katoeys.

I dont mind the location but I think the room rates are too high. Falang rip off kind of place.
Old 29-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its not new , its part of the Kittens Agogo on Soi Pattayaland 3 also known for Boyz Town. Careful if you hit the agogos here as some of them mix female dancers with katoeys.

I dont mind the location but I think the room rates are too high. Falang rip off kind of place.
Which hotel u suggest ?
Old 29-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

a question that cannot be properly answered coz different there are hotels from 500b to 50,000baht. Do you need a pool , resturant , quiet room , girl friendly , boy'/LB friendly , etc etc?

Location alone is enough to make you go crazy! You prefer along baht bus route? near beer bars? near walking st? laid back? near boyz town? near gay area?

Near beach , near soi baukow?

I myself stay different hotels depending on mood , time of year , alone or with friends etc.

If going for more than a week , I recommend you book a room for 2 nites and when you check in , take a walk to see whats on offer. Go look at the rooms before paying!
Old 29-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
a question that cannot be properly answered coz different there are hotels from 500b to 50,000baht. Do you need a pool , resturant , quiet room , girl friendly , boy'/LB friendly , etc etc?

Location alone is enough to make you go crazy! You prefer along baht bus route? near beer bars? near walking st? laid back? near boyz town? near gay area?

Near beach , near soi baukow?

I myself stay different hotels depending on mood , time of year , alone or with friends etc.

If going for more than a week , I recommend you book a room for 2 nites and when you check in , take a walk to see whats on offer. Go look at the rooms before paying!
Ok....
1) 800THB and less (peak)
2) Baht bus route
3) around 2nd Road
4) Can book via email

Cheers !
Old 29-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

You haven't answered if you want LB friendly rooms!

Those that can book by email are smart and are usually around 1000B. Plenty of hotels on 2nd road under 800b but they dont take email reservations. Try the Sawadee group. Cheap and great location but terrible rooms. Book a nite or 2nd and do a recce.

If you dont mind a little noise , the bar's (along 2nd road) guest room have great deals. And if you dont mind location , Soi Baukow also have great bargins. Even Soi Diamond has 500B guest rooms above the Swiss resturant.

I like Apex coz the location and price but the place doesnt even have a website. I normally go without reservations and book when I am there.

Sorry , just too many for me to mention. Pattaya bar areas is about the size of Clementi or 10 times of Patong!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1