The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Alyssa (trans) from Ad Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduro
she refused to remove panties coz she said she got 'japanese pussy'
What's a japanese pussy?
Old 22-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
heelscraze is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover
What's a japanese pussy?
Maybe is a small prick ??
Old 22-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

saw the pic. looks like post op leh..pre op means still hav small bro post op cut liao..

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 21
BQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover
What's a japanese pussy?
i also curious what is japanese pussy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduro
after a good 10 minutes of BBBJ (dam shiok la), decided to fuck and did her doggy style. quite tight so cum within 10 minutes.
how to doggie her AF when a small didi is visible???? i really cannot imagine...
I Love You Today More Than Yesterday But Never More Than Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 23-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Enduro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the salutations bro ... just to clarify .. japanese pussy = dick ... she did not want to remove panty than i ask to remove and i knew what she meant by having japanese pussy ... haha .. you learn something new evertday ... yes, it was an experiment to venture into something new .. not sure if i'd tried it again .. probably just BBBJ, coz now that i've tried, i know what people mean by saying TRANS being able to give one of the best BBBJs around ... better than some of the brown sugar ... as for the price .. its an ang-moh price ... just sms or email and negotiate .. don't call and negotiate .. she give you long story about needing to pay for hotel, air-tickets, blah blah blah
Old 23-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Enduro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bros who PM me about the price ... Alyssa is quite good with her english, so she will defintely ask push $300 .. just tell her that local trans charge $80 and below for 2 hours ... better to sms her ya ... have fun bros
Old 24-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wahcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

First time posting a FR, pls be patient!

Decided to try alyssa out as its something new, something exciting.
Went up in the late afternoon. Greet me at the door in her panties and bra. First impression quite ok lah. Started to fondle then strip naked. Asked to take shower, while she prepares herself.

After shower proceed to BBBJ. Very good feeling. Like to lick nipples also, but nothing fantastic. Its the BBBJ thats good. BBBJ can still roam, touch her breasts (very hard), told not to squeeze too hard!

Later she gets quite horny. Starts moaning, a bit fake. Can see her didi standing!

In the end told me to fuck her. Luckily or else would have shoot in her mouth already. Capped me, lubed and away i go! But only Doggie Style. Told her going to cum, stopped me and proceed to HJ me off. Shoot all over her breasts and a bit on her mouth. Shiok!!

After that, wash up. No second round. Too tired liao. Also her phone kept ringing. No mood already.

Overall very satisfying. Weak in knees!

Ratings:
Boobs - 34C (from web - but fake)
Frenching - taste of ciggies
AR - no
HJ - 7
BBBJ - 9
AF - 7
Overall: 7
Damage: $80 (her own room, cd)/60 mins
RTF: No, one off thing! Can nego price till low.

She said she will be leaving on Weds (26/4).

Contact details/pictures available on her personal website: http://www.alyssats.com
Old 24-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Alyssa (trans) from Ad Post

Thanks to Bro Enduro for bringing this up.

Feeling curious, so after reading this thread this morning, made contact, and she replied saying she's free this early afternoon. So made the appointment and when arrived at the location smsed for the rm no. Headed up, and like bro wahcow stated, she greetd me at the door with her bra and undies. Not bad looking.

She helped strip me and played with didi for a while before proceeded to shower and clean up, then action begins. She knows how to give a good BBBJ. Was doing it with the CFM look.While doing BBBJ, she was playing with hers. Feels strange looking at it. Deepthroating was good too. Could not tahan, so blew off, CIM. Very nice feeling.She asked me why so fast, he he. Trying something new mah.

Got cleaned up and she asked me if i wanted another serving, at the same time giving me a nice soft massage. Why not. So BBBJ again, this time can tahan longer mah, she seemed to be enjoying it, slight moaning, dun know if real or what. This carried on for a good few minutes. Then she wanted me to doggie her, was not too sure abt it, but she wanted it, so why not, anything for the fist time right? So doggied her, nice bum and good grip, she seemed to enjoy being doggied. Quite tight too. In no time blew off.

Nice personality, and easy to tcss. Quite satisfying for a change as well as a difference, but definitely a once off. so that can say "done it". ke ke.

Damage was 100 for 2 shots, in her room with cd. No rush, and not a clock watcher.
Old 24-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 21
BQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahcow
Later she gets quite horny. Starts moaning, a bit fake. Can see her didi standing!
OMG!!! i dare not even think about it doing it with a pre-op.... a post-op maybe.... KUDO to you and others who venture into something out of this world....
I Love You Today More Than Yesterday But Never More Than Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1