The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
keicapulet is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Well she’s working in a FnB place. Saw her several times. Apparently she working at her father restaurant. Only for certain days only.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
ohhhhhhh so is handsum and fit zai yandaokia
Old 03-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keicapulet View Post
Well she’s working in a FnB place. Saw her several times. Apparently she working at her father restaurant. Only for certain days only.
That F&B place will be crowded with supporters when she's on duty, Bro keicapulet

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 03-10-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
So many iconic scenes

Old 03-10-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
thenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keicapulet View Post
Where is the fnb place? I wanna go visit…
Old 04-10-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Bro all your snippets I actually paused the vids and took a closer look. Nice. There was 1 where she doing a cow girl where u can see her shaved pussy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
So many iconic scenes

Old 14-10-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The view is unforgettable tho

holy that a nice back view
Old 15-10-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Love her bj. Very passionate and caring. Seems like she really enjoy it.
Old 21-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 16
DiverSenzaki is a glorious beacon of lightDiverSenzaki is a glorious beacon of lightDiverSenzaki is a glorious beacon of lightDiverSenzaki is a glorious beacon of lightDiverSenzaki is a glorious beacon of light

Woah Abby got together with Trevor Tham from Titan media? She active on youtube now and she still quite hot
Old 21-10-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
So many iconic scenes

Nice pose
Old 06-04-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Any bros seen her irl!?
Old 10-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydaddy888 View Post
Any bros seen her irl!?
Saw her ytd around Hillview area, apparently still with joal. Very different with heavy make up. She realised I was staring at her for quite some time.
Old 10-04-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Saw her ytd around Hillview area, apparently still with joal. Very different with heavy make up. She realised I was staring at her for quite some time.
joal stays tamp, is either they rent a flat at hill view or he move in to her house lol. maybe he gives her good fuck so she still sticks with him... imagine she tell joal, no more recording of sex after the last incident hahah
Old 10-04-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
joal stays tamp, is either they rent a flat at hill view or he move in to her house lol. maybe he gives her good fuck so she still sticks with him... imagine she tell joal, no more recording of sex after the last incident hahah
Haha no idea but at least he still sticking with her.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1236 / Power: 19
dizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud ofdizzyg has much to be proud of

why was BJJ so shy to show her tits in full glory?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1