The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!
The one that got away

*reiko has signed in*

I looked at the pop up at the bottom right corner of my screen , as i sat lifelessly on my seat with my computer screen blaring at me in the dark.

Backtrack. It was december 2011. I was 18 back then , blessed with a silver spoon and a decent face from my parents , and of course i put in my own hard work by going to the gym to have a decent body. I was a full time poly student, and when you're 18 and driving to school , regardless of what car, you would definitely have lots of friends (granted most of them just wants a free ride) more so when i'm arriving in a TT. It made chasing girls easier especially when the girls around you are 18 and of course , looking for the finer things in life.

I'm currently dating reiko , 3 years my senior who was studying business and accountancy in NTU , met her at zouk a few weeks back, standing at 1.58, 48kg with c cup boobs. And from the way she talks to me on the day i know her, i know she is into me for the money. But i guess , it's a fair transaction right? She give me a good blowjob and good fucking , in return i buy her that tiffany's necklace she has been eyeing for awhile. After a few months i will probably grow tired of her and find someone new. By then i would have a dozens of videos of her sucking and fucking me in every postion imaginable.

Oh yes , i didn't mention did i. I stay along east coast/siglap area. And most of the times my parents would be out at work if not overseas. I'm usually alone myself and this gave me the luxury of me hiring contracters to do some modification in my room to install hidden cameras at different angles facing my bed and my toilet. And of course there is a master switch to turn them on just underneath my study table. Which i paid dill dilligience to turn on everytime i brought a girl back. Whoever that says the best camera is your eyes , the best sound is heard through your ears. Fuck that, i would rather watch it to relive the moment.

Back to reiko, she stays along pasir ris , has a brother who is a regular with the army and her parents who are normal middle class working adults. Her family is closely knitted and i didn't like the fact that she wants me to meet her parents so early on into the relationship. I felt that she wants to trap me. But i went ahead with her anyway, until i find someone new.

I picked up reiko on a friday evening at pulau NTU -.-, and drove her back as we were joining her parents for dinner that night at her place. When i reached her place , her parents were shocked , as i clearly looked younger then their daughter and they made no effort to hide their expressions.

I heaved a sigh in my mind and walked confidently towards them extending my arm.

Me: hi uncle , auntie , nice to meet you i'm jeff. Reiko told me that auntie was craving for cheesecakes since last week.
Meanwhile i passed them a box of cheesecake from starbucks.

We had a simple home cooked dinner and i guess , being from a rich family does expose me to more things. Her parents were clearly impressed by the way i potrayed myself and how i articulate my thoughts about the current affairs. Reiko was impressed as well , and she was happy i'm able to communicate so well with her parents. We exchanged smiles over the course of dinner and she would playfully run her feet along my calves.

It was about 9 when we finished and it was time for me to go. So reiko being the sweet girl , decides to walk me down to my car.

Before i entered the car,
Reiko: baby i think my parents like you
Me: hah isit because of my handsome face?
Reiko: eew , shameless *while she sticks her tongue out.
Me: hey! That's not nice
From sticking her tongue out, she licked her lips and jump onto me literally, i carried her and we frenched deeply , swirling our tongues with each other. Mhmm she smelled so nice and her mouth tasted so sweet.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
KooningKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The one that got away

1st camper!!
Old 06-06-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Aibi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 06-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Obermaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper reporting!
Old 06-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awaiting next chapter
Old 06-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

I moved my hand sneakily under her shirt up her waist towards her underboob before giving it a squeeze before slowly moving my fingers into the cup to feel her nipples.

Reiko: mhmm baby that's feels so good
Me: you like it yeah baby. Wanna take this somewhere else?
Reiko blushed while i opened the passenger door before getting in.

She placed her right hand onto my bulging dick before pulling the top of my pants down to stroke my pre cum filled dick.
Reiko: you hold onto the gear stick while i hold onto yours baby hehe.
Me: fuck baby you're making me so fucking horny.

I drove us to the top of a multistory carpark before pulling her out and carrying her to the stairs. Meanwhile i unbuckled her bra. Once we were away from sight , i quickly pulled her top up before licking her nipples ferociously. Her nipples were light brown, and her aerolas were the size of a 50 cent coin. I pulled off her fbt and stick my free hand into her pink lacy panties. Her pussy were overflowing with her love juice. And it took me no effort to stick three fingers in. Reiko was covering her mouth trying to contain her moans, which was a sight to behold. I finger fucked her for a good 5 minutes before she took the initiative to remove her panties and we doggied while she was on her fours.

PIAK PIAK PIAK. The sound our bodies hitting each other turned me on even more. And before i knew, reiko didn't try to cover her moan anymore. If someone was at the first floor of the stairs, i bet they could hear us. And that encouraged me to go even faster. It didn't take me long before i cum all over her ass.

Reiko : baby why you cum here , i don't have tissue to clean...
Me : but where else? You won't like it if i cummed inside.
Reiko : i would have swallowed...
Reiko took her panties and handed them to me before asking me to use it to clean the cum off before wearing it back.

I sent her back and we made plans for the weekend for her to stay over at my place.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
OrhYeeOrh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more updates!!
Old 06-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Come saturday morning, i took the effort to head down to town area to pick up a matching set of pink lacey lingerie from la senza to make up for the her panties which was stained before i drove over to pick reiko up. We had brunch at a cafe along changi before heading back to my place.

As usual , my parents were out , probably busy with whatever clients they had to meet. I asked reiko to head up to my room first before i took the paper bag and hid it behind my back before heading up.

Me: baby baby i have a surprise for you.
As i slowly peered through my door. What greeted me was just delightful. Reiko were already in her matching white and black lingerie and she was giving me the cfm look while biting her lips. I flashed her the paper bag and gave her a cheeky smile.

Reiko skipped towards me with her ample bosom jigglinf while i passed her the bag. She was clearly happy, her smile was so sweet it melted my heart.

Was i falling in love with this girl that i'm suppose to dump after a few months? I thought myself. Nonetheless i carried her and tucked hee under my blanket before joining her while we cuddled and she lay on my chest.
I was smelling her hair while she was giving me kisses on my chest which slowly turned into her licking my nipples and me moving my hands into her bra to play with her nipples as she moved her hand down south to my raging hard on.

Reiko looked at me with her big anime like eyes before asking me to lick her boobs. I quickly unbuckled her bra and proceeded while she sat on my lap and grabbed onto the back of my head while we grinded. After a good sucking on her , she took off boxer and slowly licked my tip , circling the peehole and moving her mouth up and down my shaft giving my balls the occassional lick. I took her panties off and slowly guided her to sit on me and she took the hint and slowly rode me. We were not fucking , instead we were enjoying every moment of this love making.

We switches it up from cowgirl, missionary before ending it off with doggie and me requesting to cum on her sweet face. We washed up and enjoyed a moment together in the bath tub showering each other.

We lazed the day away watching DVD and teasing each other. We fucked 3 more time that day.

Sunday came and i sent her straight back to her hostel in NTU. I never liked it when i sent her back, as much as me lusting over reiko more than loving her, i've heard wild stories of hostel life, people drinking and having orgies , i just didn't like the fact that i was sending her back to the lion's den. Not that i don't trust her. But i just didn't like to have the idea that there would be a slight possibility that if could happen, whether she was sober at that time or not, after all we met at a club, and i tend to feel that girls that i meet from clubs are probably abit more open minded? Idk, oh well.

I had school the next day and i would drop by NTU to pick reiko up for dinner before sending her back , occassionally spending a few hours in her room. And usually her roommate would be automatic to leave us be whenever i came over. She probably knew what we were doing during the span of time. Oh and her roommate is shermaine, 21 standing at 1.72 , 55kg and b cup. She was the captain's ball team captain for her school. She was'nt really the pretty kind of girl, rather she was the kind of GND.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
hiccup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 07-06-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CaptainDieHard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 14-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 19
ahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope TS comes back soon.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BigLeague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
SupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of light

Support your story.
Old 16-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
Regno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope TS continue soon .
Old 16-06-2016, 06:25 PM