The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

It was a hard decision, figuratively and literally. I was thinking hard and my cock was already hard too. Yesterday night, I wasn’t ready to go all the way. Was I ready just merely a day after?? Furthermore, it was not even midnight. My wife was asleep because she was tipsy due to drinking too much sake. If I went straight to Pei Ying’s room, it was a high-risk move.

Nonetheless, a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Even though I was so sure that Pei Ying was a crazy bitch…but the boobs…the ass…the shaven pussy as Pei Ying claimed…those curves that made a man scream of heaven…I just couldn’t turn all these down…

I helplessly gave in. I tip-toed into my room, I sneaked past my wife who was snoring lightly with her back facing the door, and opened up a drawer in my room as quietly as possible. I picked one condom and pocketed it into my short pants. Then, I hesitated if one round was enough.

“Should I get two?” I was unsure.

God damn it, one is enough la, what am I thinking! I scolded myself and smacked my forehead. When I left my wife in our room, I made sure the door was properly closed.

Knock knock, I knocked on her door lightly.

“What?” Pei Ying asked curtly from the room inside.

“Can I come in?” I whispered as I opened up the door slightly.

She didn’t say a word, she just ignored me and continued to play with her phone under her blanket. I could see a can of beer was already opened and placed under the bed.

I walked in calmly and sat down by the bed, I was not facing her directly.

“What do you want?” Pei Ying asked, somehow in a softer and calmer tone already.

I didn’t really know what to say, but if I followed her logic that was spouted off just now, she clearly wanted me to let her know it was my choice to engage with her.

“I want to say sorry that I sent you mixed signals. I wasn’t thinking straight but I think I know what I want now. You are right…you helped me see things clearly, I know I want to spend more time with you, I had a very good time when I was doing yoga with you and now I just want to see you, talk to you, spend time with you…I just want to spend more time with you…” I said solemnly like I meant it…I didn’t really mean it…

“你讲真的吗? (Do you really mean it)” she asked.

“…that’s how I feel now, so yes…I mean it…” I closed my eyes and lied. She couldn’t see my face anyway.

And why the hell was she asking so much???

“Then what about Rachel?” She asked, even more softer than usual, almost like whispering.

What about my wife? What about my wife??? Why would she ask that?? I was confused.

I turned around and looked at her. Turned out she was not facing me as well, but her phone was already put aside. My instinct told me not to comment about my wife or respond to her question. It should be just ACTION from now onwards if I want what I want, which was scoring her!

I got myself into her bed entirely and hugged her from behind. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist, and put the other hand on her head, patting her and caressing her gently, brushing my fingers through her hair and combing them nicely.

She didn’t reject me, she seems to be ok with what I was doing.

So I mustered my courage to kiss her ear, her neck, her shoulder and I even kissed her in her hair from the back of her head. I could smell her shampoo scent. She actually smelled like my wife...since she was sharing my wife's shampoo...

My hand which was on her tummy didn’t stop too, I touched her waist and tummy slowly and lovingly.

She breathed harder and harder.

“你在做么。。。(what are you doing)” she asked weakly, I knew she was feeling the high.

“Oh….” She couldn’t control but moan when I bit her ear and suckled her earlobe.

I couldn’t wait anymore, I had to tackle the elephant in the room, or should I say the big tits in the room…

I moved my hand away from her tummy and went upwards to her magnificent big tits. I finally cupped her left tit religiously and preciously with my hand.

Oh my god…一手不能掌握的女人 (a woman who can’t be handled with just one hand)… the holy satisfaction when a man grabs a woman’s soft, full and bouncy tit was beyond words…

Her tits were indeed big, full, and soft with enough bounciness that weren’t just saggy and droopy. She grabbed my hand tight in her chest, while I grabbed her tit firm in my hand. I could feel her nipple erect in my palm. She was breathing so hard.

I rubbed my palm against her nipple and she moaned uncontrollably. My cock got so hard and it was basically poking her in the ass.

I turned her around to face me and we smooched like passionate lovers. Now both my hands were playing with both her tits, pinching her nipples and cupping them in my palms hungrily. I almost wanted to rip her singlet apart. I wanted to see her tits bare in my eyes.

As I tried to remove her singlet, she stopped me. She gave me a naughty look and pushed me to lie down on my back. She then moved her leg across me and sat on top of me, skilfully arched her back, to adjust herself so that my erect cock was leaning itself close against her ass and that she was not hurting me.

“Do you want me to tie my hair?” She looked at me in the eyes and asked.

I gulped and shook my head. “Like this ok,” was all I could say. She was behaving way more wilder than my wife, she was way out of my comfort zone.

As she sat on top of me, she bent forward to lick me on my nose tip playfully and then leaned back.

She crossed both her arms in an “X” shape, both her hands were crossed against each other and reached down to hold her singlet, she then slowly and seductively removed her singlet as she lifted her arms. While her singlet was being lifted up slowly, it held both the big tits up and delayed the ultimate revelation.

It felt like forever in my mind. Finally, her huge and big perky tits dropped dramatically and cinematically in front of me when the singlet was lifted above it. I swore I thought I was seeing it in slow motion, the jiggles and the bounces the tits had when the singlet finally let go of them were too hot.

The already erect light-brownish but small nipples, on smaller than I expected areolae, were simply too beautiful against her large tits.

Oh my fucking god…Pei Ying was top-notch breeding material…she was way above my league…I was too vanilla and she was just bursting with styles and flavours!

My mind was blown to pieces by her sheer sexiness. She giggled as she looked at how stunned and impressed I was, and lovingly guided my hands to her tits. I grabbed them so hard that she was forced to lean towards me.

I groped and grabbed Pei Ying’s tits like a young man touching tits for the first time ever, and marvelled at the different shapes her tits were made into in my hands. I licked, I sucked, and I bit the tits so hard that soon they both were covered disgustingly with my salivas.

I could play with these tits all day. They were perky and so full, like ripe sweet melons, and they defied gravity when they were not in my hands. Her tits were perfect.

She then hugged my head into her breasts and I obliged to motorboat them gleefully. She was giggling while I shook my head left and right in between her tits like a maniac.

I felt like I could rest in peace. “Oh my god…” I repeated it countless times.

“够了吗? (is it enough)” she slowly pushed my hands away and covered both her tits sexily with her arms.

I was already speechless with how shiok it all felt. I just looked at her blindly. She gave me another smirk and turned her body around. She pushed my short pants down and my cock jumped out once again in her room for the second night in a row.

We were in a 69 position. I could feel she deep throating me right away.

Her ass was now in front of me, her back arched perfectly so that her pussy was well-positioned for me to eat it. I removed her comfy shorts until they reached her lower thigh, I could now see her grey panties.

A big wet spot was on her panties against her crotch area, she was already madly wet! I roared and removed her panties violently. The heavily moist pussy was revealed and the pussy lips were glittering with wetness. It was as if they were inviting me to kiss them.

As Pei Ying claimed, her light brown pussy was cleanly shaven. It was oozing with warmth and it was as if it breathed hot air from the inside. I spanked her and grabbed her big white ass with my hands tightly as I started to work on her pussy.

My tongue pried open her pussy and it swam deep into her, kissing and licking her passionately. I licked her spot with rapid movement. Her warm fluid continued to ooze onto my face and I ate her juice happily. My mouth and my cheeks were soon drenched, with my own saliva and her juice.

We were both keeping quiet as we were busy with our mouths on each other's private parts. It sounded like ASMR in the form of slurping seafood and gagging sausage in the room.

I could feel my cock throbbing hard in her mouth. I ate her pussy so well that she lifted her head up away from my cock and moaned a few times as she tried to keep her voice down.

I felt like it was time. She clearly agreed. She turned around and looked at me once again. She was very high and I could see her eyes getting glassy, out of focus. She looked like a sweet horny girl ready to be fucked.

As I was about to reach for the condom in my pocket, she lifted her ass up and sat down on me, I watched my cock enter her shockingly. Her movement was swift and I was horrified.

Yet, the warmth and the grip of her pussy overwhelmed me. I couldn’t think straight, I mindlessly grabbed her ass while she rode me fast and wild.

I watched her tits swing profusely as her waist and her ass moved skilfully back and forth in the cowgirl position. I didn’t want to grab them, I wanted to watch them swing as it was truly a sight to behold.

I felt her pussy gripping my cock tightly as it penetrated her inside out, I couldn’t tell if she was tighter than my wife, but definitely, it felt much more warmer and wetter inside.

“Oh my god…” I moaned quietly, almost bit my lips to not keep my voice down.

“Oh yes, oh yes…” she whispered nonstop but she was using all her might to keep quiet too. She was having such a great time that one of her hands was absent-mindedly placed on top of her head like a proper erotic model, she looked so hot.

I was so overwhelmed with how fast things unfolded that I didn’t even focus to delay my orgasm.

I would sometimes purposely recall sad memories, or pinch my thigh, just so I could last longer if the sex is too good. Yet, I lost focus this time.

I felt my urge to ejaculate suddenly, I panicked and I wanted to control and stopped it. Yet the harder I tried, the stronger the cum shot out of my cock I felt. 

I must be looking really ugly and stupid, as my face was drowned in ecstasy and horror at the same time. I wanted to stop ejaculating into her, I wanted to last longer, I wanted to fuck her longer, all the concerns and worries just gave my cum extra strength to burst harder and deeper into her vagina.

Pei Ying felt it. She continued to ride out every last drop of me. She then stopped and gathered herself. She was trembling slightly.

I wondered if she came too, I didn’t feel any changes in her vaginal muscles…

“I am sorry…” I was horrified to cum inside Pei Ying.

She bit her lips and looked at me dreamily.

She didn’t say anything, she just rested herself on top of me while my cock was still semi-hard inside her. We kissed, slowly and tiringly this time.

“I am sorry,” I apologized again.

She kept quiet.

“Did you come?” I asked apologetically.

“Hmmm…a bit,” she replied honestly.

“I am so sorry…” I could only apologize.

“It’s ok, I have a very very good time…” she looked at me and said happily. She looked satisfied. She kissed me again. She then rested her head against my chest while still being on top of me, my cock was still inside her warm meat cave.

My cock finally slid out of her pussy. She rolled aside and lay beside me. I had to move leftwards to give her space, after all, it was just a super single bed.

It was silence in the room for a while, none of us talked.

“My husband is violent…” she said softly and one of her hands started playing with my nipple casually.

I gasped.

“Even before I gave birth, he has never been a good man…and when I found myself pregnant with his son, I thought I had no choice…” she continued as if she was talking to herself. She was not looking at me, she was just staring blankly forward.

“Why did you run away this time?” I asked.

“He hit me. He promised before he won’t do that again and he did it again…打女人的男人是最烂的 (the most useless man is a man who would beat a woman)…” she said softly.

I was speechless.

“Why not divorce him?” I asked and regretted it right away.

“I got a son, I am not ready to be a single mom…” she said matter-of-factly.

I kept quiet. It was actually a very heavy topic.

“I have been lonely for so long…and now I have you…” she said and she then kissed me on my cheek. She turned my head around and kissed me on my lips.

To be honest, I was a bit scared. I didn’t know what was happening or what she was thinking. I thought to myself…I am not a good man… I couldn’t even make you cum!

As Pei Ying got vulnerable with me, it was undeniable that she was getting more attractive and beautiful that night in my view. While she continued to share more about her life with me, we continued to kiss each other and I of course kept playing with her tits that I would never get bored of.

She casually stroked my cock too.

“If your husband is violent, will your son be ok with him?” I asked as I cupped her tits once again in my hands and admired the view.

“He is a good father, just not a good husband… or a lover,” she said.

Well anyway, once it was clear to me that my cock was a bit painful to get ready for another round (You have to remember I just had sex with my wife an hour ago too!), I said a few words to comfort her and went back to my room.

“Things will get better,” I placed my hand on her face and assured her.

“Thank you,” she said appreciatively and went out with me as I stepped out of her room.

“Err..where are you going?” I was confused and whispered softly.

“Hello, you just shoot inside me leh, I need to clean myself!” She laughed and scolded me.

I laughed awkwardly and went back to my room. Thankfully, my wife was still snoring peacefully.

I quietly put the unused condom back into the drawer and fell asleep in no time.

———

I dreamt about Pei Ying. I dreamt about us going on a vacation together, she was walking alongside me on a beach holding my hands and she was wearing a beautiful set of bikini.

She seemed to be chatting with me and telling me things. It was not audible to me in the dream…I just saw her lips move...

And suddenly I was violently woken up by my wife shaking my shoulders hard!

“Wake up John!” Rachel, my wife shrieked.

“..What…what, what happened??” I was confused and stunned.

I looked at the TV in my room, it showed 1030AM. It was Saturday, I would normally sleep until the afternoon!

“What happened?” I asked my wife, she looked concerned.

“Pei Ying’s husband is outside our house…” Rachel said while pointing in the direction of our main entrance.

“What, what the fuck?? What does he want?” I was perplexed and I was a bit scared.

To Be Continued
Old 04-07-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the comments and the support! Your enjoyment of my writing is what keeps me going to tell more of Pei Ying…please continue to support with your comments! You guys give me inspirations as well to continue haha, enjoy the latest chapter!
Old 04-07-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update...
Old 04-07-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
Thank you for the comments and the support! Your enjoyment of my writing is what keeps me going to tell more of Pei Ying…please continue to support with your comments! You guys give me inspirations as well to continue haha, enjoy the latest chapter!
Supporting shiok story.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

wow damm good story bro
Old 04-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

And damn professionally written! Each post is long enough to be worth waiting for. Hope you will tell your story to the end and not stop abruptly like so many writer here.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Nice story, looking forward to more chapters!
Old 04-07-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Please dun let us wait too long TS 🤞🤞🤞🤞 if u tired of PY, can consider to pass it to us ya 😂😂😂😂 IDM 👍👍👍👍
Old 05-07-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Wow bro ur story is very hot and sexy.... Pls continue and be careful of ur wife

I wonder if pei ying's hubby knows that u fked her?
Old 05-07-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow bro ur story is very hot and sexy.... Pls continue and be careful of ur wife

I wonder if pei ying's hubby knows that u fked her?
PY hubby know because bro rub press 2 buttons on top and 1 spot below... a bit like clt alt del but opposite...😅
Old 05-07-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OnePiecer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wife’s name is .....
Old 05-07-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePiecer View Post
wife’s name is .....
It’s Rachel!
Old 07-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3310 / Power: 21
tomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
I was so overwhelmed with how fast things unfolded that I didn’t even focus to delay my orgasm.

I would sometimes purposely recall sad memories, or pinch my thigh, just so I could last longer if the sex is too good. Yet, I lost focus this time.

I felt my urge to ejaculate suddenly, I panicked and I wanted to control and stopped it. Yet the harder I tried, the stronger the cum shot out of my cock I felt. 

I must be looking really ugly and stupid, as my face was drowned in ecstasy and horror at the same time. I wanted to stop ejaculating into her, I wanted to last longer, I wanted to fuck her longer, all the concerns and worries just gave my cum extra strength to burst harder and deeper into her vagina.
haha, i'm sure many bros here can relate to the embarrassing PE moment, myself included of course. the more you try to tahan, the extra burst of strength you'll cum. for those who struggle in this area, i've tried delay spray like Promescent and Stud 100, works like a charm. just don't spray too much, else you really feel nothing at all.

anyway, another well-written masterpiece bro. i must have re-read it at least 3x, kudos to your amazing effort! camping for more...
Old 07-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 17
TickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdh View Post
haha, i'm sure many bros here can relate to the embarrassing PE moment, myself included of course. the more you try to tahan, the extra burst of strength you'll cum. for those who struggle in this area, i've tried delay spray like Promescent and Stud 100, works like a charm. just don't spray too much, else you really feel nothing at all.
Used the spray n delay tissue from MensPlus n works like a charm. Cheap n good n the best thing is it doesnt numb ur penis. I was able to feel the full wetness of my girl while fucking her much much longer.

Minimum 6 for exchange. Thks
Old 07-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
novemberta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more sexciting updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1