The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 19-06-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Nubianknight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jalan Sultan

Are we back live here gents? Since we are in phase 2 are we able to return?
Old 19-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Help us recce leh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubianknight View Post
Old 19-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down there 2 hours ago seen a few ladies not all are around maybe becauae first day but alot of stuff moving around maybe thus us during the daytume it might quite down during the night time id say first few days during day time the human traffic walking in and out and moving stuff quite a fair bit so bros that wanna go take note

Last edited by Nanpok; 19-06-2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old 20-06-2020, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanpok View Post
Went down there 2 hours ago seen a few ladies not all are around maybe becauae first day but alot of stuff moving around maybe thus us during the daytume it might quite down during the night time id say first few days during day time the human traffic walking in and out and moving stuff quite a fair bit so bros that wanna go take note
You are right on the human traffic bro. Lots of people walking all over the shop.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Help us recce leh
I did a recce yesterday late afternoon. Shop near toilet open. Saw Ivy there. Passed by the unit near the exit near the exit to the lifts. Amy the lao ban niang was there but the shutter was half-shut. No chairs near the entrance like last time as I think the ladies are hiding in their shops. Amy looked tired. Donno if because servicing regulars or not. I think will only come back in full after Phase 3. Now they also cautious. Cannot be commando during Phase 1 and Phase 2 I suspect.
Old 20-06-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Ofcos they hiding. Got spies everywhere. PPC's thread say kena raided yesterday. Any info just keep to yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I did a recce yesterday late afternoon. Shop near toilet open. Saw Ivy there. Passed by the unit near the exit near the exit to the lifts. Amy the lao ban niang was there but the shutter was half-shut. No chairs near the entrance like last time as I think the ladies are hiding in their shops. Amy looked tired. Donno if because servicing regulars or not. I think will only come back in full after Phase 3. Now they also cautious. Cannot be commando during Phase 1 and Phase 2 I suspect.
Old 20-06-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubianknight View Post
Not now
Possible phase 3?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Bros who recce, is Michelle from Ivy shop back? Or still just Ivy and the boss?
Old 21-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Bros who recce, is Michelle from Ivy shop back? Or still just Ivy and the boss?
Who is Michelle?
Old 21-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Who is Michelle?
The skinny, long hair gilf at ivy shop who always wears heels. She told me her name is Michelle but I suspect from this thread she goes by Joanna/Cecilia too.
Old 21-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
The skinny, long hair gilf at ivy shop who always wears heels. She told me her name is Michelle but I suspect from this thread she goes by Joanna/Cecilia too.
Joanne/Anne/Cecilia...she has many names. Now can add Michelle into the list as well. No wonder I was confused. Thanks bro.
Old 21-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PigLayEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joyce/Dr.Cindy’s saloon still closed on friday. Any updates if she is back to business?
Old 21-06-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigLayEgg View Post
Joyce/Dr.Cindy’s saloon still closed on friday. Any updates if she is back to business?
Most are closed, waiting for Phase 3. Playing it safe
Old 22-06-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Joanne/Anne/Cecilia...she has many names. Now can add Michelle into the list as well. No wonder I was confused. Thanks bro.
She's not back yet ah?
Old 24-06-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
operator01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Textile ctr?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1