The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Abby the fake Taiwanese now also 130, and for vanilla HJ only somemore...

What the...
Bro all along she $130 vanilla hj mah.. don't count whatever could be potentially unlocked la.. always been published that price and those limited svcs
Old 24-10-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

MR for Lulu https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lulu-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (gnd, my type)
Massage: 7/10 (enough strength)
Bj: 9/10 ( her tongue really know how to move)
Gfe: more like friends. Very friendly and can chat anything

Rtm: definitely
Old 24-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Teh neh neh also need to unlock nowadays? That's a new low!
Keep visiting not for the tits but for the awesome bbbj and cim
Old 24-10-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If u Andy Lau no need unlock ML will throw in freebie for new customers
Old 24-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Sigh...a lot of MLs have no zhut policy...really limited supply nowdays
So far the many MLs I visited only Ai Ni and two others allow zhut rest all no
Old 24-10-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
So far the many MLs I visited only Ai Ni and two others allow zhut rest all no
Who are the other two
Old 24-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
Haha. I think we need to include if there is any zhut zhut as part of the main FR
location,
look,
Hi,
Bj,
Gfe,
Zhut zhut

believe strong gfe should also include DATY and DFK
Old 24-10-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
The good old days where many of these things come together as a package is gone. Those days are gone.

Nowadays must "unlock" so many things.

Feels like going to supermarket but must pay 20 cents for a plastic bag.

Quote:
Old 24-10-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
heartykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few days ago anan last min canceled. Small head buay tahan. Start to throw fishing net see who reply at that time.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mei-er-massage/

Looks : 5/10 don't look like pic.
Location : driver have parallel parking. Dunno if foot soldier can reach not.
Body : saggy B's. But can zhut can play can squeeze.
Bbbj : solid. From start suck till CIM.

If bros don't mind milf and not so pretty. Can consider for a good CIM release. I myself won't RTM. More of a boobs person.
Old 24-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Winterbells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for CC

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

Just tried CC on SGL and wanted to write a FR for this girl.

I have been wanting to try her for sometime. Noticed she was delisted for a while and I thought she had RTC but have since re-listed. I think maybe because of the COVID situation? Anyway saw that she’s back up again so I fast hand fast leg went to book her.

Location: Area G but it’s at the quiet condo area. Quite discreet with parking along the road. Foot soldiers can walk from MRT too.
Looks: 8.5/10. She looks like the chio GND type that you have always wished you could get. I think she’s about mid 20s?
Massage: 8.5/10. Uses oil but gives a very good massage. Not those piano type. After HJ will give you a head massage until your 1 hr time is up. Won’t short-change you one.
Body: 8.5/10. Boobs about B-C? Nice to play with and lick.
Sensual: 8/10. Some teasing but I think she’s still a little bit vanilla.
HJ: 8/10. HJ is at a good pace with moaning.
Hygiene:8.5/10. Room and bathroom is clean although room is a little bit small. But her personal hygiene is very good.
GFE:9/10. This is where she shines. Treats you like her BF. Hold your hand when you enter the house till you reach her room. Offer you a cup of water too.

Overall I would say very good service but i think she’s a little new still, so her pattern not so much like others. But I think if you are looking for a chiobu to jerk you off, you can’t go wrong with her. You’ll leave a satisfied man.

RTM: Yes.

Chiong safe bros!
Old 24-10-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Not surprising given her recent publicity in this thread. Sounds like another Melody.

I dont visit a ML to follow strict instructions to the letter. Nty.
Her service remind me of bj clinic in Bangkok.

Go in wash up and sit down, and she'll be on her knees sucking you off for half an hour.

In the meantime I just play trading app.
slicker69
Old 24-10-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Spohia
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sophia-massage/

Pros:
Staying in an apartment, environment is clean.
Her body is quite well maintained comparing to her age.
Attitude is very good, take a long bbbj without any complaints.
Her skill is ok, use a lot of tongue to make u cum. But I have a better one before.

Cons:
She is a mature woman. Anyone looking for SYS can skip
Accessibility is quite restricted, you can see but cannot touch.
Her price is quite high.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Like many said before, vote with your wallet. For every half arse ML, there is always another hardworking one willing to please you. Perhaps not as pretty but sincere. Good MLs will know how to keep their customers, and have an array of soft skills besides the sexual services to keep their customers happy and willing to come back. One hit wonders are also hit and run, they will make as much money and live day by day. You tend to see that in older MLs (not all though, pardon the generalization), where looks are no longer their asset. Instead they have a powerful skill that keeps men returning and they will sharpen their knives for it. It is just a matter of perspective. If you enjoy it, then its worth every penny. If not, move on, there are also many MLs willing to do more for your $$$.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Like many said before, vote with your wallet. For every half arse ML, there is always another hardworking one willing to please you. Perhaps not as pretty but sincere. Good MLs will know how to keep their customers, and have an array of soft skills besides the sexual services to keep their customers happy and willing to come back. One hit wonders are also hit and run, they will make as much money and live day by day. You tend to see that in older MLs (not all though, pardon the generalization), where looks are no longer their asset. Instead they have a powerful skill that keeps men returning and they will sharpen their knives for it. It is just a matter of perspective. If you enjoy it, then its worth every penny. If not, move on, there are also many MLs willing to do more for your $$$.

at end of the day, most of us yearn for the chemistry factor, if all the stars align, what can be achieve is all to own imagination.

Last edited by ulysses84; 25-10-2021 at 01:49 AM. Reason: ����
Old 25-10-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Sadly, even that is an illusion.

The word "chemistry" can't even be used here.

At the end of the day, it is still a transaction, no matter how much fantasy you want to put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

at end of the day, most of us yearn for the chemistry factor, if all the stars align, what can be achieve is all to own imagination.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1