The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
suddenly, refusing a handshake is bigger crime than a gungfu kick to a spectator, a "missed" drug test, a tackle attempt to end fellow player's career, sleeping with sis-in-law...

and also the great England captain can be excused from his handshake embrassment when the whole QPR teams had openly said tat they are NOT going to shake his hand..

&*%$ fergie n his hypocrite british FA & media..

anyway, i dun give these reports a damn, not even interested to read reports or comment on tis issue... juz hope our players can put all these distraction aside and shut them up with performance on the pitch...
my exact sentiments
Old 14-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
suddenly, refusing a handshake is bigger crime than a gungfu kick to a spectator, a "missed" drug test, a tackle attempt to end fellow player's career, sleeping with sis-in-law...

and also the great England captain can be excused from his handshake embrassment when the whole QPR teams had openly said tat they are NOT going to shake his hand..

&*%$ fergie n his hypocrite british FA & media..

anyway, i dun give these reports a damn, not even interested to read reports or comment on tis issue... juz hope our players can put all these distraction aside and shut them up with performance on the pitch...
hear hear!
Old 15-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Btw Chris Bascombe is no insider and what he says should be taken as a pinch of salt.
My insider source is not Chris........ he's an ex-Red idol who was until recently still a member of the coaching staff...... now he helps out KD on a freelance basis....... we happened to meet while having drinks at the British club here as he made a quick stopover to check on his racehorse.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Lol..so many clones..must report to uncle liao..check ip same anot
I suspect somaniac is also a clone (clue: so, Man-iac) and cos he clicked and revealed that fucker P's message to let us read it

Anyway, 有杀错没放过 added somaniac to my ignore list liao
Old 15-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
I suspect somaniac is also a clone (clue: so, Man-iac) and cos he clicked and revealed that fucker P's message to let us read it

Anyway, 有杀错没放过 added somaniac to my ignore list liao
Thats ok prof.
Old 15-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somaniac View Post
Thats ok prof.
Do contribute here if u are a real Liverpool fan. It's taboo to quote Pirambi and his clones as we do not wish to read his comments. I won't block you out yet.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do contribute here if u are a real Liverpool fan. It's taboo to quote Pirambi and his clones as we do not wish to read his comments. I won't block you out yet.
Newest clone is pirambis. Trying to find out his real id. Believe his real I'd join date is 06. Will make a report after that.
Old 15-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Im anti suarez fan. I tnd to sort of agree with pirambis. So quoted it.
Old 15-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ha ha ha a new maniac among somany
Old 15-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Who let the dog out !
Old 16-02-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Newest clone is pirambis. Trying to find out his real id. Believe his real I'd join date is 06. Will make a report after that.
Add all these into your ignore list:

pirambi
pirambi123
pirambis
sibmarip
tydecksa
Old 16-02-2012, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats ok prof.
Give you the benefit of the doubt...released your nick from my ignore list
Old 16-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro while I am not exactly a big fan of his too cos I feel he should cut out all his antics and concentrate on his football. I don't see the need to concur with someone who is only out to stir trouble in this thread. You can still express your personal opinion of any Pool players that you feel is not living up to the standard and expectation of being a Liverpool player there is nothing wrong with that. It is open for discussion for true supporters of the team.
Old 16-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Add all these into your ignore list:

pirambi
pirambi123
pirambis
sibmarip
tydecksa
Thanks bro done!
Old 16-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post

But IMHO, both should not apologize for we have done no wrong..
If I don't feel like shaking your hands mean I don't... There's no right or wrong to dislike a person...
Just that manure use it to make a big hoohaa...
Ya! My thoughts exactly. If i dun like your MF face, why must i shake ur hand?? Just like when WB buay song with JT for shagging his ex-gal he also dun shake hand. Not happy don't shake. There is nothing so complicated about it. It is all the idiots in the media, SCB, etc that blow it up.

Recently in Australia Open also got one match the player refuse to shake the other player hand cos he felt that player purposely smash the ball at him.

As for KD, the a**hole interviewer was definitely overboard, trying to corner and provoke KD. Even John Dykes (in the local studio) after watching that cip asked the studio pundits whether the interviewing had gone too far. It was very obvious.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1