The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Enjoy yr tomorrow guys. i know i will mine.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, need not to worried so much for going raw. as they need to go for medical checkup every 2 yrs for permit renewal. especially hiv test..
if they ask to go raw, just go for it and some will ask to use rubber as they dont want to have any problem and just want to have fun...
As for me, always go for raw and also provide "After Morning Pills" for them to take..because its easy to get the "after morning pills" and also, go with raw the feelings is much more intense and feels greats too..
Old 02-04-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonz View Post
... They are not allow to marry here...
their marriage here is case by case ... so if they know such case exists ... they will try their luck
Old 02-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kardinal05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested for maid hunting tomorrow at OT?
Old 02-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
dewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbusinesshelp View Post
Bros,

Got a maid contact for exchange .. 30 years old .. super slim with 34b .. and very horny .. she wants to meet me on weekends for horny sessions, but i cannot meet on weekends. she requested me to intorduce to someone who can meet on weekends. no need to pay her anything .. may be just lunch ... willing to exchange with anyone with contacts of pinay maids / indo who can meet on weekdays.
Bro, I'm free on weekday, appreciate you pass it to me. thanks
Old 02-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardinal05 View Post
Anyone interested for maid hunting tomorrow at OT?
I'm going out with 1 I met in dating app at LP.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
bro, need not to worried so much for going raw. as they need to go for medical checkup every 2 yrs for permit renewal. especially hiv test..
if they ask to go raw, just go for it and some will ask to use rubber as they dont want to have any problem and just want to have fun...
As for me, always go for raw and also provide "After Morning Pills" for them to take..because its easy to get the "after morning pills" and also, go with raw the feelings is much more intense and feels greats too..
The medical checkup is very basic check up only. HIV test is not compulsory. You think the employer want to pay extra to test HIV?
Old 02-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallans View Post

Why she ask this for? Whats the purpose?
She ask so so she can search for me on Facebook
Old 02-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
boaring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just manage to get a contact of the maid which i get to know from some of the social apps in SG and she's working at orchard cairnhill road and asking 150 for 2hrs/2shots. After negotiation, she willing to be 300 per month and spend for 3hrs on sunday twice a month.For exchange only.

I know this maid bro.. Hahaha.. She's a scammer lei.. Beware...
Old 02-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaring View Post
I know this maid bro.. Hahaha.. She's a scammer lei.. Beware...

Ugly siah 300 my ass, rupiah
Old 02-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
The medical checkup is very basic check up only. HIV test is not compulsory. You think the employer want to pay extra to test HIV?
Pregnancy and HIV. It's not employer choose one. MOM choose one.

Every 6 months.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't preach 100% condom but use of condom can prevent serious STD, and some have no symptoms, and when your dick start to leak or you find funny rash around cock, or it's painful when pee, it will be bit late.

Fortunately most are bacterial infections which go away but some never go away.

Especially some maid fuck two guy within same day, good luck. I know a few doing that, for money.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Pregnancy and HIV. It's not employer choose one. MOM choose one.

Every 6 months.
So they will test for Pregnancy and HIV during medical check up?
Old 02-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
their marriage here is case by case ... so if they know such case exists ... they will try their luck
Case by case ?

No, one in million. Really.

And to clarify, MOM don't care about marry. Only when she want to get residency here, MOM will throw tantrum and refuse and bar entry up to 3 year.

If have baby, born in.Singapore or oversea, baby get Singapore citizen but mother still treated like unwanted. I personally know even government servant wife ex maid denied entry for 3 year to Singapore.

No more comment
Old 02-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
So they will test for Pregnancy and HIV during medical check up?
Sorry, forgot.

Correction.

Every 6 month pregnant and syphilis.

Every 2 year HIV and TB.

Actually HIV very, very cheap comparing to Syphilis.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1