The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro sorry just to check is Suzy wong 2 at soi Eric or soi dragon.... Been to Phuket many times but always visit tiger or hollywood to pick up fl
Should be in the middle of Soi Sea Dragon, on the right side, when you are going into the Soi.

My impression is that Suzy Wong 1 has more dancers than Suzy Wong 2. Prettier too.

Anyway, have fun and do share what is the situation on the ground when you are free. I wish i had struck lottery so I can take leave and fly over there immediately.

Sigh. The GongTau is very strong.

Ja neh!!!

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

If only Phuket can be like Bali - where lonely Jap n Korea girls go n look for fun then I will revisit this place again lol. Hopefully, the latest undercover story on Bali will steer them to Phuket instead.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bros.
read thru the thread and found this.
Girl Friendly Phuket Hotel s and Phuket Guesthouses

i am going phuket and want to find a gf hotel.
anyone got any recommendations other than those listed in the site?
Old 08-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Should be in the middle of Soi Sea Dragon, on the right side, when you are going into the Soi.

My impression is that Suzy Wong 1 has more dancers than Suzy Wong 2. Prettier too.

Anyway, have fun and do share what is the situation on the ground when you are free. I wish i had struck lottery so I can take leave and fly over there immediately.

Sigh. The GongTau is very strong.

Ja neh!!!
Thanks for the info.... Will take a look.... Yah I agree the gong tau quite strong this is my 4th trip in 2 years.... A bit sian Liao.... But every trip there is more fun etc.....

There is lesser Japanese gal in Phuket.... Korean usually with their bf.... Sigh....
Old 09-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infando2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can;t wait to go there liao..one more day to pleasure and heartbreaks(World Cup)
Old 09-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u r still ok, 4 time in 2yr, there was a time i went there 6/365... that was worse... but nw i n like u bored already... but in 10yr i went there until my hand n feet cannot count lioa.... ya, nwaday very hard to find Jap there but Korea Bebe very hard to get la?

Hope everyone enjoy themselves there...

Quote:
Thanks for the info.... Will take a look.... Yah I agree the gong tau quite strong this is my 4th trip in 2 years.... A bit sian Liao.... But every trip there is more fun etc.....

There is lesser Japanese gal in Phuket.... Korean usually with their bf.... Sigh....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 09-06-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: missing out...
Old 11-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket - Photos

Final update with photos:

Mina (25) from Roxy - She looks exactly like the picture.
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590213?size=original

L (19) from Suzy Wong's - She cut her short now.
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590212?size=original

Don't remember her name (20) Suzy Wong's II - Her face is a bit thinner.
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590211?size=original

The one that got away from Suzy Wong's :O( My last night in Phuket I went to look for her, but it didn't workout. Her face is just OK, but just look at that body. Her replacement L was shiok, nevertheless :O)
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590210?size=original

Happy cheonging and be safe out there bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Bro,

I ST'ed two SYTs from Suzy Wong's at the end of Soi SeaDragon. You might like what you see there!

Have fun and be safe out there :O)
Old 11-06-2010, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post
hello bros.
read thru the thread and found this.
Girl Friendly Phuket Hotel s and Phuket Guesthouses

i am going phuket and want to find a gf hotel.
anyone got any recommendations other than those listed in the site?
try c&n, ps hotel, summerbreeze, yorkshire inn or @white patong.

btw does anyone noes if timeout hotel is gf?
Old 13-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ground Zero

Arrive at Phuket last night....visit Roxy agogo. Suzy Wong and Secret.... CIM...only 1 syt per agogo....

manage to pick up one at Hollywood....Hollywood it still my place for hunting...
Old 13-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Arrive at Phuket last night....visit Roxy agogo. Suzy Wong and Secret.... CIM...only 1 syt per agogo....

manage to pick up one at Hollywood....Hollywood it still my place for hunting...

bro, i just got back form phuket one after one week. and I TOO was at suzy wongs last night, popped in and out a couple of times. saw a guy in red who looked like a singaporean, would that happen to be u?
Old 13-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Final update with photos:

Mina (25) from Roxy - She looks exactly like the picture.
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590213?size=original

L (19) from Suzy Wong's - She cut her short now.
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590212?size=original

Don't remember her name (20) Suzy Wong's II - Her face is a bit thinner.
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590211?size=original

The one that got away from Suzy Wong's :O( My last night in Phuket I went to look for her, but it didn't workout. Her face is just OK, but just look at that body. Her replacement L was shiok, nevertheless :O)
hxxp://www.badongo.com/pic/9590210?size=original

Happy cheonging and be safe out there bros!
hi bro looks like u enjoyed your time at suzy wongs, guess what me too! I LOVED IT THERE. seven nights in phuket i was there for six nights until like second home already. i know the girl from suzy wong whom u said got away from u. hahaa her tits are amazing, i asked them if they were real and she just put my hand there to feel for myself shiok. and she doesnt pester u for drinks that much.

oh ya i bar fined the same girl three nights in a row i think im think in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. u might have seen her around. the youngest looking, most chinese looking girl there. brownish blondish long hair quite skinny.
Old 13-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:

CIM or CMI? very different meaning
Old 14-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
hi bro looks like u enjoyed your time at suzy wongs, guess what me too! I LOVED IT THERE. seven nights in phuket i was there for six nights until like second home already. i know the girl from suzy wong whom u said got away from u. hahaa her tits are amazing, i asked them if they were real and she just put my hand there to feel for myself shiok. and she doesnt pester u for drinks that much.

oh ya i bar fined the same girl three nights in a row i think im think in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. u might have seen her around. the youngest looking, most chinese looking girl there. brownish blondish long hair quite skinny.
Bro Pincywincy,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Phuket as much as I did :O) I think I know the one whom you bf'ed three nights in a row. Sometimes it was really a juggling act, as you don't know who was going to come around and rub your didi la :O) "The one that away" appears to be a lao-chiu there, as I have seen her since 2007. I don't know how I missed her!

I will be in Bangkok and Pattaya from 4 -11 July. If there is going to be a curfew, I will just have to cheong early meh :O)

Cheers!
Old 15-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back from Phuket yesterday night with Bro Rapier. 3rd trip in 5 months for us, think shall be the concluding trip, at least for 2010. Gong Tao & KC immune already.. Haha.. Will do a short report here.. Went with Rapier to Suzy Wong 2, Roxy, Secret & of cos Hollywood.

1st night
Was alone for the 1st night cos Rapier only flying in the next day. Went to hit the ground first. Was walking up and down, cannot find Suzy Wong so bought a bar lady a drink and ask her everything, locations, current mkt price, etc etc. It was definitely worth it to hear from the insider. Went to Suzy Wong next. Too packed and too noisy for my liking. Pop over to Suzy Wong 2, across the road. Went in, only 4-5 customers and plenty of girls. Took a corner seat and looked around. Saw a tall minah looking young girl. Bought her a drink but her english not so good, so she called her big sized but interesting friend. Her friend more like Bro Bro type so we can talk really well. Bought her a drink as well, she started introducing all the gals to me. There was at least 7-8 gals with me at 1 time, bought few of them drinks also. Out of nowhere, a really pretty SYT with Bambi eyes came and sit next to me. When she came, the funny thing is 1/2 the gals left cos I think she is the ang pai for the shop and they know I will take her already. Haha. Woh she's the one for the night liao. Damage for 1st night- 5 lady drinks 950B, Barfine 600B, Long Time 3000, Tuk tuk 300B (FUCK)!!

Out for lunch! Stay tuned for Day 2 action! Will get better & better!
Old 15-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, dun go too long, camp for ur report...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Just back from Phuket yesterday night with Bro Rapier. 3rd trip in 5 months for us, think shall be the concluding trip, at least for 2010. Gong Tao & KC immune already.. Haha.. Will do a short report here.. Went with Rapier to Suzy Wong 2, Roxy, Secret & of cos Hollywood.

Out for lunch! Stay tuned for Day 2 action! Will get better & better!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1