The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo1st View Post
Nicely say bro,

I visited MH and her svc varies too much. I think the rich bro spoilting her.

Still think xiao Fong svc is great.
This bloke is damn stupid to have splurged so much goodie$ on a WL whose pussy is shared among so many bonkers!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nicely say bro,

I visited MH and her svc varies too much. I think the rich bro spoilting her.

Still think xiao Fong svc is great.
Yes bro you are right meii hui service drop i was disappointed for the last visit bo bian we are not carrot head .
Old 06-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylore8 View Post
Yes bro you are right meii hui service drop i was disappointed for the last visit bo bian we are not carrot head .
Stop patronizing her then. There are so many pretty WLs in GL. This type of WLs are spoilt by those stupid Carrot head Roberts!

If she sees a tremendous drop in business, she will wake up and her boss will start to pressurize her. Unless her Mr Robert supports her everyday for 8 sessions.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ichigo1st deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Yesterday just up YoYo.

Looks 7.5
Boobs B+
Gfe 7
Svc 7 (no frenching)
Rtf yes

Very cute and bubbly type.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

Yesterday just up YoYo.

Looks 7.5
Boobs B+
Gfe 7
Svc 7 (no frenching)
Rtf yes

Very cute and bubbly type.
I agree with your ratings. However, she spoke french fluently after subsequent RTF.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mei Hui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Dun fret bruddah, there are plenty of pretty WLs coming on board soon. Ah Hua shared with me recently.
Excellent news bro A --- I feel better already
Old 08-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

For the benefits of the noobs, here are some of the features of the top 10 WLs of 1654A that help you to decide which WL to bonk. However, I am sure you would end up bonking each and everyone of them out of curiosity like myself.

The following is not arranged in accordance to merit - Random fashion lah!

1) Chu Chu - Resident commando; fake tits, good voluptuous physique; pleasant looking

2) Jenny - Resident commando; fake tits, good voluptuous physique; Tranny lookalike

3) Jia Jia - Resident commando; real B+ tits, short and voluptuous body; Pleasant & cute

4) Xiao Man - Resident commando with GFE; fake tits; slim & nice body; Pretty but has gone for a nose job.

5) Xiao Feng - Vgood svc; real big tits; short and voluptuous body; pleasant looking

6) Ella - Resident commando; A cup tits, slim body; Pleasant looking with touch of Ah Lian style

7) Miko - Highly Volatile in Svc; real B cup tits, slender body; The way she walks is gawky & not feminine; Chio babe!

8) Mei Hui - Getting Volatile & highly selective in offering good svc; fake tits, slim body; Chio babe but has gone for a nose job & some said pussy job as well!

9) Yoyo - Vgood svc; real full B tits, slim body; Chio babe!

10) Judy (Malaysian) - Resident commando; real B cup tits, medium built; MILF look!

Njoy,
ALe88

Last edited by Alejandro88; 08-07-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

This is a GOOD summary! 钱不够用!

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 08-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Live deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steady la Bro Ale, you are the Google of 1654a!
Old 08-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Top 10 girls in 1654A

Bro Alej,

Of the top 10 which is 1 you desired most????
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 08-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
For the benefits of the noobs, here are some of the features of the top 10 WLs of 1654A that help you to decide which WL to bonk. ............

7) Miko - Highly Volatile in Svc; real B cup tits, slender body; The way she walks is gawky & not feminine; Chio babe!

Njoy,
ALe88
Captain Submarine King,
Since you RTF Miko the most, did u bang Miko so hard & so long until she cant walk like a lady anymore?
Old 08-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
For the benefits of the noobs, here are some of the features of the top 10 WLs of 1654A that help you to decide which WL to bonk. However, I am sure you would end up bonking each and everyone of them out of curiosity like myself.

The following is not arranged in accordance to merit - Random fashion lah!

1) Chu Chu - Resident commando; fake tits, good voluptuous physique; pleasant looking

2) Jenny - Resident commando; fake tits, good voluptuous physique; Tranny lookalike

3) Jia Jia - Resident commando; real B+ tits, short and voluptuous body; Pleasant & cute

4) Xiao Man - Resident commando with GFE; fake tits; slim & nice body; Pretty but has gone for a nose job.

5) Xiao Feng - Vgood svc; real big tits; short and voluptuous body; pleasant looking

6) Ella - Resident commando; A cup tits, slim body; Pleasant looking with touch of Ah Lian style

8) Mei Hui - Getting Volatile & highly selective in offering good svc; fake tits, slim body; Chio babe but has gone for a nose job & some said pussy job as well!

9) Yoyo - Vgood svc; real full B tits, slim body; Chio babe!

10) Judy (Malaysian) - Resident commando; real B cup tits, medium built; MILF look!

Njoy,
ALe88

Thanks Bro for sharing your top 10 WLs.

My favourite is Xiao Man. In my opinion she is probably the best there in terms of looks, overall service & GFE. I have RTF her many times and she just gets better and better. Very service oriented with great GFE & lots of frenching before, during & after the session just before I leave that place. She is one of the star players there.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
Captain Submarine King,
Since you RTF Miko the most, did u bang Miko so hard & so long until she cant walk like a lady anymore?
Hahaha thanks for the reminder!
Guess I will rtf Miko again very soon to 'correct' her!
Old 08-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Morgan01 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Watever services u think gers in GL are not up to par wait till u guys go changping recently been there TOTALLY CMI why becos sporean guys and Malaysia guys too generous buy them iPhone den iPad2 until those ktv gers attitude see other customers chu pattern say not convenience to go out.... Pls dun spoil our own backyard here in GL... If loaded get ur own mistresses and keep her at ur condo dun come spoilt mass market where it serves all bros...
totally agree and I cannot understand the guys who've been showering these working gals with expensive gifts. F**king stupid and gullible. Don't they know the next dick is just round the corner to blast the same hole?
Old 08-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan01 View Post
totally agree and I cannot understand the guys who've been showering these working gals with expensive gifts. F**king stupid and gullible. Don't they know the next dick is just round the corner to blast the same hole?
they got money..no where spend la...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1