The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday View Post
din see ur this post...just posted in another thread the same score line as you...looks like is spot on liao...G6 Bro.
haha what a scoreline bro! it was like spurs will never stop scoring.

Clint Dempsey of Fulham is challenged by Ledley King of Tottenham Hotspur during the Barclays Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham at White Hart Lane in London, England.

Tom Huddlestone (right) of Tottenham Hotspur celebrates scoring his sides second goal with team mates Robbie Keane (center) and Jamie O'Hara (left). Tottenham ran out 5-1 winners.

its reading time tomorrow night 2300hrs. dont you all wish your teams are hot like spurs, dont you?
Old 28-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
haha what a scoreline bro! it was like spurs will never stop scoring.

its reading time tomorrow night 2300hrs. dont you all wish your teams are hot like spurs, dont you?
haha...if another goal from spurs would have been a AOS...

I like Reading but against Spurs at White Hart Lane i have doubts...I hope Reading can steal a point and end with a 2-2...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 28-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

SPURS vs READING

Since it's WHL we should keep our winning momentum going as there's still lots of hard work needed since we actually at the lower half of league table...And this season if we can climb back to the top 5 then RAMOS is definitely our best "buys"....into our SPURS team !....

My gut feel is : SPURS 2 - Reading 1

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 30-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs won 6-4!!!

Good payout at spore pools (AOS)

opening odds at $$45 dropped to $$35

any lucky bros frm SBF tiok???

easily bet $$10 kana $$350!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 30-12-2007, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
Spurs won 6-4!!!

Good payout at spore pools (AOS)

opening odds at $$45 dropped to $$35

any lucky bros frm SBF tiok???

easily bet $$10 kana $$350!!!!!!!
bro, congratulation on your winning, noticed that you have been winning quite frequently on recent matches...
you are damn good lah !

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 30-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Round ( 1 ) - SPURS - 6 READING - 4

Juz watced the delayed telecast & What a crazy & extraordinary game !!!

BERBA was sensational & LEVY will definitely will NOT consider selling him even if MAN U offer us NANI....He play well,SPURS play better !!!

Also credit goes to RAMOS for his Sub decisions that changed the direction of the game...But what an end to 2007 with this fantastic thriller !!!

Also many thanks SPURS for making the last sunday of 2007 a happy sunday !!!

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 31-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday View Post
haha...if another goal from spurs would have been a AOS...

I like Reading but against Spurs at White Hart Lane i have doubts...I hope Reading can steal a point and end with a 2-2...
bro, 2-2 is if they play for 30mins only hahaha... its becoming like royal rumble in white hart lane these days!

SALUTE!

Dimitar Berbatov of Spurs applauds the fans after scoring four goals against Reading as Spurs defeated the Royals 6-4 in a wild back-and-forth encounter at White Hart Lane.
Old 31-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs is like a loose n hungry cockrel...involved in 2 high scoring games
Tottenham 5-1 Fulham
Tottenham 6-4 Reading

dun know whether tomorrow away against Aston Villa, what kind of mood, Spurs will be, another high scoring match.

AOS for correct score is 45
Total Goals 9+ now at 70 from 85

Proud To Be A Reds
Old 31-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

BERBA - Deal Or No Deal ???

RAMOS have mentioned that he can't assured if BERBA will be with SPURS....LEVY have reassured that none will be sold this Jan window...

But if MAN U will offer 25mil for him & his stupid agent is telling the press that he's already 27 & SPURS had a bad start & BERBA wants to end the season with a Cup winning team,etc,etc...

Juz can't stand all this "biz mind games" that the agent is trying to upped BERBA's market value...especially after scoring 4 goals !...

My gut feel - BERBA will play on for SPURS till end of the season & quit if we don't win any Cups or play in Europe next season !!!

What do U guys think ??

Wishing U the very best for 2008 !!!
Andyk
Old 01-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
BERBA - Deal Or No Deal ???

RAMOS have mentioned that he can't assured if BERBA will be with SPURS....LEVY have reassured that none will be sold this Jan window...

But if MAN U will offer 25mil for him & his stupid agent is telling the press that he's already 27 & SPURS had a bad start & BERBA wants to end the season with a Cup winning team,etc,etc...

Juz can't stand all this "biz mind games" that the agent is trying to upped BERBA's market value...especially after scoring 4 goals !...

My gut feel - BERBA will play on for SPURS till end of the season & quit if we don't win any Cups or play in Europe next season !!!

What do U guys think ??

Wishing U the very best for 2008 !!!
Andyk
CHELSEA WANTS BERBA FOR 26MIL ! - SUN.........

Let's sell him & move on...as he holding us at ransom liked without him,we will have big problems !!!...And let RAMOS decide who to replace him with the "funds from the sale !...And also sell DEFOE if he refuses to sign the contract this month !....better than he walk away liked Sol Campbell & get nothing....
Old 02-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro, 2-2 is if they play for 30mins only hahaha... its becoming like royal rumble in white hart lane these days!
hahaha...only if SGpools has odds for exact score at specific time period...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 03-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

what goes up must come down...

Martin Laursen of Aston Villa scores the winning goal against Spurs at Villa Park. The Villans won the match 2-1.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

Tottenham should again win against Reading in the FA Cup.
But do not think will be high scoring again.

Tottenham 3 Reading 1

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 09-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas020108 View Post
Tottenham should again win against Reading in the FA Cup.
But do not think will be high scoring again.

Tottenham 3 Reading 1
it was 2-2, who knows how many goals the replay will produce.

we want DEFOE! we want DEFOE!

ESPN - Defoe told he can leave Spurs

Jermain Defoe has revealed he has been told he can leave Tottenham Hotspur by manager Juande Ramos but insists he wants to stay at the north London club.

The England striker's contract runs out in the summer and he has been linked with a move away from White Hart Lane after failing to command a regular starting spot under Ramos since his arrival from Sevilla.

However, the 25-year-old is adamant he wants to remain in north London and wants to become a first-team regular. Defoe told The Sun: 'The manager has said I can leave if I want - but I want to prove him wrong. I want to stay here.

'He called me into his office and told me. At first I thought it was a joke, I thought he was going to say I would be starting against Arsenal in the Carling Cup which was why he didn't give me a game against Reading at the weekend.

'But he just said `You can leave if you want to.' Yet I have no intentions of leaving this club because I love it here. 'I would love to sign a new contract - and I know people at the top of the club want me to stay. 'But no-one can expect me to sign a new deal if I can't get a game.'
Old 11-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

Chelsea 1 Tottenham 2

this will be the best chance for Spurs to gain an win against their London's rival..

Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1