The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post

I just think Kaboul had a torrid time against most teams this season. But theres no doubt of his capabilities. Together with Samir Nasri and Frank Riberry, he is one of the best up and comming players from France. Give him time to settle and that lad is still young. I reckon if we ever sign another CB in January, we should loan him to other teams in the EPL so that he will get the feel of playing in England. But he should be able to be recalled coz we all know how fragile our players legs are. If I were the queen, I would give an OBE or MBE to our physios coz they have worked hard with players like Darren Anderton, Paul Allen, Gazza, Redknapp, Tim Sherwood, Sir Les, Sir Led, Danny Murphy....and the list goes on and on....
-> Latest news : Kaboul to be "loaned out" next month to build up his confidence after series of blunders !......
Old 09-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spurs to turn around the season today!:

Spurs 3 Man City 1.....
Old 10-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Samster

Final Score

Spurs 2 Man City 1
Old 10-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham 2-1 Man City: Sub Defoe lifts Spurs
Jermain Defoe showed Sven-Goran Eriksson what he was missing at last year's World Cup by coming off the bench to earn Tottenham a 2-1 win and deny Manchester City a place in the top four.

Eriksson famously chose to take Theo Walcott rather than Defoe to Germany - and Defoe gained some sort of revenge at White Hart Lane.

With Spurs' top scorer Robbie Keane out for another two matches through suspension, he also offered head coach Juande Ramos an indication he is ready to step in.

The victory left City furious as they thought Spurs' opener was illegal.

Pascal Chimbonda looked offside when he broke the deadlock on the stroke of half-time and even if it was not a punch that would have troubled City fan Ricky Hatton, the full-back did appear to use his arm.

Rolando Bianchi came off the bench to level matters in the second half but hopes of victory faded when Stephen Ireland was given a straight red card for a lunge on Young-Pyo Lee.

Defoe's winner came a minute later in the 83rd minute.

To rub salt in the wound, City knew they would have been back in the top four of the Barclays Premier League with a point.

But they were without the influence of Elano, the Brazil playmaker having failed to recover from a hamstring complaint, so their creativity came from Martin Petrov on the left wing.

Petrov's delivery from the flank went some way to explain why Dimitar Berbatov wanted his Bulgaria team-mate at White Hart Lane this summer.

However, with £8.8million striker Bianchi on the bench, Petrov only had Darius Vassell to aim for initially, giving Younes Kaboul time to settle after getting dropped for the midweek UEFA Cup clash against Anderlecht.

However, the young French defender's passing range was awful, and he was nowhere to be seen for City's equaliser.

At the other end, Darren Bent was wasteful. Berbatov's silky touches sent Bent through on goal in the ninth minute but Andreas Isaksson rushed out to save with his feet.

Javier Garrido picked up a booking for tripping Aaron Lennon, and from the resulting attack Berbatov was on the floor but managed to clip the ball through to Bent. He snatched at his shot with Jermaine Jenas waiting with an open goal in front of him.

Berbatov was full of invention, drilling a cross for Steed Malbranque to sweep a shot towards goal but Richard Dunne got himself in the way of the effort.

City showed pace on the break when Kelvin Etuhu, making his first start for the club, smashed into the side-netting, while Michael Johnson was patrolling the midfield area with authority on his return to action.

The opener came on the stroke of half-time, with Berbatov getting fouled on the touchline by a combination of Gelson Fernandes and Vedran Corluka. Jenas drilled the corner, Berbatov flicked and Chimbonda angered City with the finish off his arm - he also appeared to be standing in an offside position.

Eriksson responded by bringing on Bianchi for Etuhu just before the hour mark, with the substitute making an instant impact.

Spurs goalkeeper Paul Robinson would have been braced for a busy spell but he also had time to banter with the City fans, who dubbed him ``England's number four'' after his recent troubles at international level.

He could do nothing about Bianchi's equaliser, the Italian striker rising to thump home a header from Petrov's corner.

City were putting Spurs under intense pressure and Lee had to make a last-ditch clearance from another Petrov cross. Petrov also fizzed a long-range effort just wide.

The game turned when Ireland was given his straight red card by Mark Halsey for a slide on Lee.

Defoe grabbed the winner from the free-kick, with Malbranque curling a cross off the post and the substitute smashing the rebound between Micah Richards' legs.

Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson got an immediate apology from Stephen Ireland after showing him a replay of his horror challenge that turned the game against Tottenham.

Ireland was given a straight red card by referee Mark Halsey for his lunge at Young-Pyo Lee, with Jermain Defoe grabbing the 83rd-minute winner from the free-kick which followed.

'When I saw it from the bench I thought it was harsh but looking at it in the dressing room I don't think we should complain about it,' said Eriksson after the 2-1 defeat. 'We should accept it.

'I took him in front of the laptop and when we saw it together there was nothing to say. Of course, he apologised and is sorry.'

Ireland has been no stranger to controversy this season, with the infamous 'Grannygate' saga while on international duty and also dropping his shorts after scoring against Sunderland.

But Eriksson is confident Ireland's unpredictable streak will not threaten his career.

'Stephen Ireland is a young, very good football player, and he will get better and better,' said the Swede.

'He should not have done the tackle but he did it - a week ago Robbie Keane did something similar and was sent off. They are great footballers. Sometimes adrenaline goes inches too high. It's not a problem, he plays a heavy price for it.'

Ireland's tackle, though, arguable cost City the point they needed to go back into the top four of the Barclays Premier League.

Rolando Bianchi had cancelled out Pascal Chimbonda's controversial opener.

Chimbonda appeared to be offside when he nudged in the game's first goal.

Even if it was not a punch that would have troubled City fan Ricky Hatton, the full-back did appear to use his arm to divert Dimitar Berbatov's flick on the stroke of half-time.

'It's nothing to discuss, the referees in this country are honest and always try to do their best,' Eriksson said.

Bianchi was brought on just before hour mark and made an instant impact, thudding home a header from Martin Petrov's corner.

City looked like seizing the initiative until Ireland's tackle.

Defoe came off the bench to show Eriksson what he was missing when he left him out of England's World Cup squad last years.

'It's a little bit late if he wants to prove a point to me today - I will not be the next man for the job,' said Eriksson.

'He is one of the better strikers but the situation, which was a long time ago, was that he didn't play many games during the year. That was the reason why I took one who almost never played. I gambled. That was the reason. Of course he is a good player.'

Defoe has struggled for starts but with Robbie Keane suspended for another two matches can expect a run in the starting XI.

'It's true that Defoe definitely helps the team when he comes on,' said Spurs head coach Juande Ramos.

'But I have four centre forwards I have to choose between. He's one of them.

'Obviously we now only have three forwards to choose from so the minutes will get shared around - mathematically he has more chance of playing.

'There's no one, two, three or four in order. We simply have four centre-forwards to play in two positions, so two can play each game and two have to sit it out.'

The win puts Spurs up to 13th in the table after a series of late goals cost them points.

'We've lost some very important points in last minutes of games, or in injury-time,' added Ramos.

'We hope this is a turning point which gives us an impetus to go further up the table.'
-soccernet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 10-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

DEFOE for ENGLAND!

Tottenham Hotspur's Jermaine Jenas (right) appeals to the referee as he sits beside Manchester City forward Darius Vassell.

Tottenham Hotspur's Didier Zokora (left) clashes with Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson. Spurs won the game 2-1.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey SPURS Bros,

Was glad that DEFOE kicked in the winner...and was so very concerned that Man City may upset us with equaliser in the dying minutes !

Last game with Birmingham,they got the winner with BERBA defending & last nite it was BENT's poor marking that let Man City scored...Yup,still lots of work for RAMOS to do for our team !

Also noted that several players liked ZOKORA,CHIMBONDA,LENNON are doing well ! And thought that it was important that we won last nite's game to give us the confidence & momentum up the table !.....

But still lots of hard work to do for RAMOS & POYET !!!

Come On U SPURS !
Andyk
Old 15-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

Hey Spurs Bros,

Guessed U guys must be very busy or on holiday since there have been no recent postings !

It'll be a very,very tough game tonite ! There will be ex-Spurs player liked Mendes,Paramot & Davis & also David James that will luv to beat Spurs !...And playing them away is certainly almost impossible for us to win since we have a poor away record !...

And most pundits have predicted Spurs will lose 2 - 1 or 3 - 2....and i really prayed that RAMOS have some interesting tactics to upset the host esp the way they played against Villa......Damn ! It's going to be tough going !!!

Come On U SPURS !
Andyk
Old 16-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Ole Ole SPURS !!!

We really well last nite & made all those who predicted a home win....We should be playing the same winning team but maybe Defoe should start ahead of Bent...as Defoe looked really "hungry & more determined"........

Finally Zokora is really proving that he's a good buy for us ! So versatile player & last nite he was everywhere ! And really liked to see more of O'Hara...as his passes was good !.....

Many thanks SPURS,U guys made my sunday feel so good !!!

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 16-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

congr on your away win last night against Portsmouth..
well done...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 17-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Dimitar Berbatov (right) of Tottenham Hotspur is tackled by Sol Campbell of Portsmouth during their Premier League match at Fratton Park on December 15, 2007 in Portsmouth, England.

Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham scores against Portsmouth.
Old 17-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Hot Topic - Who's IN & Who's OUT next month ?

Due to current & potential injuries,RAMOS really have no other options but to make decisions for "much needed new players for covers mostly in defence esp LB & Central position".....and even rumours on another goalie in case Robinson's form dipped.....

Coming away games against Man City & Arsenal will be very tough games & definitely a true test to how good RAMOS & POYET are....psyching up them & tactics to win these games !...

Man City will definitely want "revenge" after losing to us at WHL & with Arsenal's hot form...probably we need the "best of the best team's efforts" to beat them !!!!!!!!!!!!

Come On U SPURS !
Old 19-12-2007, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

another good performance by Tottenham.
Manchester City 0 Tottenham 2 (English Carling Cup Quarter-Final)

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 19-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Man City 0 Spurs 2 Well done you lilywhites!

Next game against arsenal will be a true test on the grit and ability of the young Spurs Team. Will Spurs do well against its nemesis? Watch and we'll find out

I have mentioned many times that Spurs have many gems in its team - from the academy to the first team. Kaboul is showing some resemblence of class and RAMOS and POYET are introducing Ohara and Taraabt into the team....Boateng already playing many games now...there are more gems that can be unlocked/unleashed. Zokora is playing near to his best again as shown during the last World Cup. Buying new players aren't always the best policy during midseason as they do need the time to get into the Spurs system. I rather see a player already in Spurs set up to be given the chance as they already been in the system. Next Up i would like to see the likes of Phil Ifil and Danny Rose given the chance to be in the team! Go you Lilywhites!
Old 20-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

Most glad that RAMOS & POYET have been bringing out the best from the current squad that he had "inherited" from JOL...Come Jan,2008 i predict that there will not be too many changes except only the LB position and maybe another "world class striker" since there's still no news that DEFOE will sign contract extention & uncertainly over BERBA...BENT still not top form yet !...

Yesterday's game against Man City showed the true character of some players liked immatured DEFOE waving angryly at RAMOS...BERBA playing tireless the lone striker & there were so many "heroes"...and most impressed with O'Hara again for providing the pass for our second goal ! What a beauty !.....

And what a game ahead we will have against Arsenal !!! I'm really looking forward to this game as i liked to see how RAMOS can outwit WENGER now that he's SPURS no.1 !

Come On U SPURS !
Andyk
Old 20-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

Latest - SPURS vs ARSENAL in CARLING CUP SEMIs on on 9/1 away & home on 22/1....It's a repeat of last season semi except we play them away then WHL...maybe this time we can reverse it by taking revenge beating them to the finals !!!...

Will be damn exciting semi's & by then KING will be back !!!

This saturday's game will be a "true test game" for us !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1