The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Always make me hungry when reading this thread.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
About 350bahts to 400bahts per kg if I can remember correctly. Somboon definitely more expensive...almost double. But Soomboon got bigger and better quality lobsters...not cheap though. Enjoy.
wow its definitely relatively cheaper even Kuang Seafood across is selling at abt 550 if im not wrong.

hmm dont know why but i actually read from some bros somewhere not to eat any other things besides birdnest n sharkfins cus the rest are expensive....if their seafood are also reasonable, will definite go to Nam Sing check it out on my next trip then
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 07-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
i wish also but now in uk, no thai restaurant over here, at least i haven't spotted any yet.

yes, i tried that stall once. after a night at nana 5.30am in the morning, i can't remember what i had though.
suckz to have asian craving ESP when u are in a place such as UK haha but at least u get first class footbal atmosphere ya hehe
GO MAN UTD!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeap the same thing also closed for pubs......
The Thai King is a very boring person tat dun booze n party on his birthday

but hear tat his playboy son much more happening haha
Old 07-10-2008, 02:14 PM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
The Thai King is a very boring person tat dun booze n party on his birthday

but hear tat his playboy son much more happening haha
Waaa...Bro NE...careful ah...dun say tat in Thailand man...many people have been known to go mysteriously "missing" after saying something abt "Sia O"...

LMP
Old 07-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
Waaa...Bro NE...careful ah...dun say tat in Thailand man...many people have been known to go mysteriously "missing" after saying something abt "Sia O"...

LMP
ya i know, still have much respect for him thou and much of Thailand future remains with him so he must live long long
Old 07-10-2008, 02:32 PM
lostmypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
You in bkk now? Take care please.

About 350bahts to 400bahts per kg if I can remember correctly. Somboon definitely more expensive...almost double. But Soomboon got bigger and better quality lobsters...not cheap though. Enjoy.
Hey Bro Bestbest..

Yeah in BKK now....thanks for ur concern....took meds still not too good...after reading ur posting here i was damn hungry man....now waiting to get well then CHEONG AH!! Time to makan!!

I alkso agree Somboon is more costly but if go Kuang seafood....hee hee...he always give me discount......so not too bad....

CHeers!

LMP
Old 07-10-2008, 02:36 PM
lostmypants

Quote:
ya i know, still have much respect for him thou and much of Thailand future remains with him so he must live long long
hahaha...u the man la bro NE.....i shld copy ur last post and put it in Nation and Bangkok Post la...u get VIP status in thailand sure,...hahaha...joking ka bro....u take care...
Old 07-10-2008, 04:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
i wish also but now in uk, no thai restaurant over here, at least i haven't spotted any yet.
I am very sure there is a few .....but no as good as the original....but in Uk that is the best you can find.....it should be called British Thai....food not spicy clear tomyam soup and Thai fried rice is worst than mine.....hahahahah!
Old 07-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha...u the man la bro NE.....i shld copy ur last post and put it in Nation and Bangkok Post la...u get VIP status in thailand sure,...hahaha...joking ka bro....u take care...
hahaha i will be like sumthing like Thaksin but instead, touch down Suvarnabhumi i will see whole mob waiting to kill me instead hehe
Old 07-10-2008, 05:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

LMP
Very good advise.....!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Police fire tear gas at Bangkok protesters...

BANGKOK, Thailand (CNN) -- Thai police fired tear gas at thousands of anti-government protesters Tuesday after the demonstrators barricaded Parliament and prevented lawmakers from leaving.

More than 120 people were hurt. A deputy prime minister who was charged with negotiating with the demonstrators resigned over the crackdown.

The protesters first prevented lawmakers from entering Parliament to hear newly sworn-in Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat give his first speech to the legislative body.

After the sparsely attended session -- which some lawmakers were unable to attend because of the barricades and opposition party members boycotted -- the legislators were temporarily prevented from leaving by demonstrators who locked the exits.

Authorities flew in three helicopters to pluck Somchai to safety.

Paramedics say they expect the injury toll to rise as demonstrators continued to clash with police. The anti-government protesters are trying to lay siege to other government buildings near the Parliament in the capital city, Bangkok.

Many set up make-shift fortresses of tires and barbed wires on city streets and tried to ward off an advancing army of policemen in riot gear.

Video
Old 07-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Police fire tear gas at Bangkok protesters...

BANGKOK, Thailand (CNN) -- Thai police fired tear gas at thousands of anti-government protesters Tuesday after the demonstrators barricaded Parliament and prevented lawmakers from leaving.

More than 120 people were hurt. A deputy prime minister who was charged with negotiating with the demonstrators resigned over the crackdown.

The protesters first prevented lawmakers from entering Parliament to hear newly sworn-in Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat give his first speech to the legislative body.

After the sparsely attended session -- which some lawmakers were unable to attend because of the barricades and opposition party members boycotted -- the legislators were temporarily prevented from leaving by demonstrators who locked the exits.

Authorities flew in three helicopters to pluck Somchai to safety.

Paramedics say they expect the injury toll to rise as demonstrators continued to clash with police. The anti-government protesters are trying to lay siege to other government buildings near the Parliament in the capital city, Bangkok.

Many set up make-shift fortresses of tires and barbed wires on city streets and tried to ward off an advancing army of policemen in riot gear.

Video
haha does tat means now in BKK lagi more happening to cheong?

dun think its tat chaotic in Ratchada n Sukhumvit area right?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
suckz to have asian craving ESP when u are in a place such as UK haha but at least u get first class footbal atmosphere ya hehe
GO MAN UTD!!!
too bad i'm no fan of soccer. i prefer motorsports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I am very sure there is a few .....but no as good as the original....but in Uk that is the best you can find.....it should be called British Thai....food not spicy clear tomyam soup and Thai fried rice is worst than mine.....hahahahah!
i found thai restaurant but the food doesn't look very nice & price doesn't look very nice either.

i waiting for those ready-to-cook packets to be sent from home then i can cook my own.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
i found thai restaurant but the food doesn't look very nice & price doesn't look very nice either.

i waiting for those ready-to-cook packets to be sent from home then i can cook my own.
haha either find one British based Thai gf to cook for you Thai food or sian/tapao one from Thailand kekeke...wow but ur based in UK and u travel to BKK for "leisure", so how long is ur flight normally?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1