The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Guys, guys, relax .. you forgot that Christmas season has started, so everybody needs 'more' money, from the street kids, to the cops, to the customs/immigration fellows to the freelancers .. after all, the jobless/lazy relatives are 'depending' on the working ones, di ba ??

It is part of the perils of the season ..
Ha ha, its only Sept and already Christmas shopping for them. But when it comes to crime, its always Christmas for them. Best to beware and only carry as much as one needs for the days use and even then, wear cargo pants with 10 pockets and spread money all over them--thats how I survived in AC all these years.

Cheers to all and Merry Christmas

PT
Old 30-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
wow, is so unsafe at angeles city? i'm abit worry & regret going there now? worse then indonesia?
AC could be unsafe for those that don't read many of the warnings already posted in this thread and the original AC thread. ex such as walking alone between some isolated bars and streets late at night or wander into small dark streets anywhere in AC that are not meant for foreigners to go into. etc etc.

As to worse than Indonesia, well that depends on where you want to compare as there are many safe places there and some not as safe. ex: most of the Indo places cater to tourist such as Bali are very safe and some cities do have their shady areas.

PT
Old 30-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Was at golden mile landmark, so ask the exchange rate for pho, was quote 32.30php, wtf
golden mile landmark? Where is that?
I know golden mile.... I know golden landmark..... but I dunno where is golden mile landmark.
Old 30-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
AC could be unsafe for those that don't read many of the warnings already posted in this thread and the original AC thread. ex such as walking alone between some isolated bars and streets late at night or wander into small dark streets anywhere in AC that are not meant for foreigners to go into. etc etc.

As to worse than Indonesia, well that depends on where you want to compare as there are many safe places there and some not as safe. ex: most of the Indo places cater to tourist such as Bali are very safe and some cities do have their shady areas.

PT
Anywhere is not safe, is you, don give crime a chance. Even in Singapore is not safe, I will be going Angeles city this oct. when ppl ask ask, I can say I been there, and had bonk the girl in bar and those known in tagged or dia
Old 30-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
golden mile landmark? Where is that?
I know golden mile.... I know golden landmark..... but I dunno where is golden mile landmark.
Golden landmark very near to ica and golden landmark also not safe, so just stay at home

You should go try there BBQ chicken very good and chilli
Old 30-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha ha, its only Sept and already Christmas shopping for them. But when it comes to crime, its always Christmas for them. Best to beware and only carry as much as one needs for the days use and even then, wear cargo pants with 10 pockets and spread money all over them--thats how I survived in AC all these years.

PT
ad done more to my repeated reminder - travel light - i.e. don't bring luggage too big you need helper to carry up stairs or whatever .. too many luggage, too many things to distract you ..
Old 30-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Just change $50 to Php going rate 33.20, highers 33.30
Old 30-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:

PT
They are always waiting for christmas.and Christmas to them is just another season for them to ask for gift,money for nothing so that they can be merry,yet forgetting the real meaning behind the Xmas day.

I experience that 2 trip for 10days of being constantly ask for donation,girls after girls putting thier stupid hat out asking for money every 20second upon entering & seated in a bar,donation box get shove right in front of your face,people explaining thier 1million reason for more expensive goods when u try purchasing something.now I avoid that period.

2weeks ago when I was returning with a girl to xx bar to pay the continue barfine,the so called sister pound on me like a mad dog together with the mamasan asking me to barfine them both when she learn that I'm going to Angeles town theme park.made a joke with them that I need a lovely romantic private date with my barfine only.

Next she just comment since u can't bring us there just give us 100peso each like I owe them.I ask give 100 peso for what,she still dare to say for nothing,just give only and laugh.ask her she think my money grow on tree,she say yes!I have many money.comment to her that I don't give out money for nothing,she can go find another sucker.and I'm not Santa clause.she can still say Xmas is coming!

Now I hate people asking money ask nothing but when I met those I love a little banter just to see what kind of shit comes out from thier mouth & thier mentality.

This type girl is 100% to avoid when I 1st saw her I already have some spider sense about her and I'm right.she can ask my girl for money when she herself got customer everyday & pulls a runner everytime.the reason she ask for $$ becos my girl has continue barfine(me) and she doesn't!

Mentality zero.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 30-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

PT
hi bro,me too i wear when when ever i go.
i love to wear cargo pants n survived till now.lol
Old 30-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
hi bro,me too i wear when when ever i go.
i love to wear cargo pants n survived till now.lol
I always wear cargo pants but since I dun utilize all the available pockets.... I booby trap a couple of them.

I just need to remember not to put my hands into them.
Old 30-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I always wear cargo pants but since I dun utilize all the available pockets.... I booby trap a couple of them.

I just need to remember not to put my hands into them.
good idea bro,i think will do that on my nxt trip.hehehe
Old 01-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

To all Bro intending to cheong AC. Now, AirAsia fly from Singapore to Clark direct and presently having a promo for Sdg $90.(return).The maiden flight starting on 15th Dec. The timing is ideal for departure at 1010 and reaching there just nice for checking in the hotel. Will be there after Christmas and celebrating the 2013 new year..Huat Ah!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a short shout out to all the brothers (Ziebart, Datou, Guapo, etc).. Miss cheonging with you guys.. now days super duper busy.. No chance to escape.. but desperately trying to find a chance to go.. sigh...

In the mean time till I get to go.. I'll experience AC via all your wonderful posts! Take care all..
Old 01-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1NinBKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Any generous bros here willing to come up a FAQ post in this thread to share their valuable experiences for newbie in AC? Example: Places for dinner, Bars, Hotels and general damages etc? Thank you.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all bros on the ground in AC, do take care and hopefully avoid being "collateral damage" in the turf wars presently going on.

The owner of the Golden Nile group of bars had an attempt on his life last night.
The hired guns fired 17 rounds of 5.56m & 9mm calibre bullets into his vehicle while he was on his way home. Luckily Richard Agnew managed to escape from the ambush with just minor injuries.

Richard's business partner David Balmer was similarly killed last year while sleeping in Richard's home and the latest attempted hit was believed to be related to the previous murder of David Balmer and the acquisitions of the bars owned by Richard's group.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1