The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
but pick up a gal from RCA need to pay her???
If your are tall and handsome, you can get girls anywhere. But for a scrawny dirty old man like me, a good sense of humour can only take you so far. Thus, it's pretty much all p4p .

As long as the girl does not look at me funny when I pump her 妹妹, it's all good
Old 23-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
If your are tall and handsome, you can get girls anywhere. But for a scrawny dirty old man like me, a good sense of humour can only take you so far.
Pity, I'm out of lor league too. Some guys have all the luck, and yet do SC?
Old 23-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Pity, Some guys have all the luck, and yet do SC?
My sentiments exactly. 55555555+
Old 23-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
We all become old furniture...
Old 23-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Pity, I'm out of lor league too. Some guys have all the luck, and yet do SC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Can go Agogo Bars and sian WLs mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
We all become old furniture...
Old farts will even need to go G-Clubs more and sian young girls.
Leave the RCA babes to the young studs.
Old 23-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Yes I know, someone should make a new map!
[IMG][/IMG]

A more detailed map though still not updated.
Old 23-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
A more detailed map though still not updated.
it's an old map becoz mirage massage, sparks, nadia massage r no longer there many yrs ago ...
so far ... it's difficult to locate a update map ...
Old 24-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bensomchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know of this place: Ruamchit Plaza & Hotel - Along Sukhumvit Road Between Soi 15 and Soi 13 (near to Robinson).

When you reach there, you will see alot of girls standing there at the staircase leading down to the Coffee House. You will find more than 50-70 Freelances there, with many shapes, height and of course beautiful face and figure.

Drinks are very affordable at B100 Heineken, B120 Barcadi Breezer.

Just sit and relax there. See any girl you interested to talk to, just waive at her to come to you and chat. You need not buy her any drink. Anyway, if you do, their drinks will come with a box of free Popcorn.

Girls rate are: B2500 to B5000 for a short time, at this hotel, (hotel room an additional B500).

Not all girls will want to come with you. The lovely and sexy ones are choosy and most want Japanese, Korean and Ang Moh. Of course their prices for them are ranging from B4000 to B6000.

If you can speak Thai and if the lady you choosed has a liken for you, then you can have her for B2000 (exclude room charges at B500).

Ok, so much of the introduction. I have an experience during my trip on early February 2012.

I was there sitting, saw a nice young lady, office type and looks very shy and very homely type. She is 25yrs old.

Walked over to chat with her in English, and then in Thai. Found out that she actually work at AM-WAY during the day. When asked her to sit down and chat, she is very shy and her actions tell all. When asked for her service, she quickly claimed in a very shy manner, she is not in this trade. She claims friend brought her here to look see look see only. Claims she will not do such thing. Anyway, told her we could be friends and since she is not in this trade, why be there for so long?? Went out with her to have supper and sent her back to her appartment at Huay Kwang.

Next day, I purposely went there again and sat for almost 3 hrs and did not see her there. SMS her and went supper with her again.

On the 3rd day, I went there around 1am and was surprised to see her there again, at a corner and spotting a shy look as usual. I hide in one corner and observe her actions. She was seen talking to a Japanese (around 50 yrs old) and went out with him. I followed and saw her taking the cab with the Japanese outside the hotel.

I sat there for 2 hrs hoping to see her back but disappointed she did not come back.

I called her the next day to go lunch and told her about last night I saw her. She claims I saw the wrong person at first but admitted after some time. She says sorry many times about lying to me and claims she normally take Japanese or Korean customers (prefer older man than young ones) as they are more matured even with their spending and tippings. Claims young ones very fussy and demanding.

After lunch, went shopping and invited her to my hotel where we make love after watching TV and chatting.

Wanted to pay her B3000 but she refused and claims she did not come to my hotel with the intention of offering her service.

Since I am leaving for Singapore the next day, invited her to accompany me for the night, she gladly accepted and we went to her appartment to get some clothings and she spent the whole night with me.

Till today, we still do contact and chat every alternate days. Hope to see her again the next time going to Bangkok.

Hope you all brothers can take a look at this place when you are in Bangkok. Nice place to experience too.

Cheers.
Old 24-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensomchai View Post
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know of this place: Ruamchit Plaza & Hotel - Along Sukhumvit Road Between Soi 15 and Soi 13 (near to Robinson).

When you reach there, you will see alot of girls standing there at the staircase leading down to the Coffee House. You will find more than 50-70 Freelances there, with many shapes, height and of course beautiful face and figure.

Just sit and relax there. See any girl you interested to talk to, just waive at her to come to you and chat. You need not buy her any drink. Anyway, if you do, their drinks will come with a box of free Popcorn.
Infamous Thermae Cafe...
Old 24-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
If your are tall and handsome, you can get girls anywhere. But for a scrawny dirty old man like me, a good sense of humour can only take you so far. Thus, it's pretty much all p4p .

As long as the girl does not look at me funny when I pump her 妹妹, it's all good
i think i still young,but i'm fat and short...haahaa.
think better pay and fuck and forget rather waste time to RCA...
Old 24-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Can go Agogo Bars and sian WLs mah.
Old farts will even need to go G-Clubs more and sian young girls.
Leave the RCA babes to the young studs.
Only problem is chabors (well seasoned or 'hardened' vets) may sian us old foggies instead. But hey, takes 2 to tango mah
Old 24-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
liverd3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Girls rate are: B2500 to B5000 for a short time, at this hotel, (hotel room an additional B500).

Not all girls will want to come with you. The lovely and sexy ones are choosy and most want Japanese, Korean and Ang Moh. Of course their prices for them are ranging from B4000 to B6000.

If you can speak Thai and if the lady you choosed has a liken for you, then you can have her for B2000 (exclude room charges at B500).

Ok, so much of the introduction. I have an experience during my trip on early February 2012.

I was there sitting, saw a nice young lady, office type and looks very shy and very homely type. She is 25yrs old.

Walked over to chat with her in English, and then in Thai. Found out that she actually work at AM-WAY during the day. When asked her to sit down and chat, she is very shy and her actions tell all. When asked for her service, she quickly claimed in a very shy manner, she is not in this trade. She claims friend brought her here to look see look see only. Claims she will not do such thing. Anyway, told her we could be friends and since she is not in this trade, why be there for so long?? Went out with her to have supper and sent her back to her appartment at Huay Kwang.

Next day, I purposely went there again and sat for almost 3 hrs and did not see her there. SMS her and went supper with her again.

On the 3rd day, I went there around 1am and was surprised to see her there again, at a corner and spotting a shy look as usual. I hide in one corner and observe her actions. She was seen talking to a Japanese (around 50 yrs old) and went out with him. I followed and saw her taking the cab with the Japanese outside the hotel.

I sat there for 2 hrs hoping to see her back but disappointed she did not come back.

I called her the next day to go lunch and told her about last night I saw her. She claims I saw the wrong person at first but admitted after some time. She says sorry many times about lying to me and claims she normally take Japanese or Korean customers (prefer older man than young ones) as they are more matured even with their spending and tippings. Claims young ones very fussy and demanding.

After lunch, went shopping and invited her to my hotel where we make love after watching TV and chatting.

Wanted to pay her B3000 but she refused and claims she did not come to my hotel with the intention of offering her service.

Since I am leaving for Singapore the next day, invited her to accompany me for the night, she gladly accepted and we went to her appartment to get some clothings and she spent the whole night with me.

Till today, we still do contact and chat every alternate days. Hope to see her again the next time going to Bangkok.

Hope you all brothers can take a look at this place when you are in Bangkok. Nice place to experience too.

Cheers.
chokdee na krub
Old 24-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverd3 View Post
chokdee na krub
Why u wish him luck???
Old 24-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why u wish him luck???
He following the thai style. Always wish others best of luck.
Old 24-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Cheers.
I have never been there before .... how would bros rate the quality ? Do you have gals similar to those in R4 (Japanese dolls) or more like your typical office ladies ?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1