The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Few reasons for me
1) lack of privacy and might see by ppl who you know
2) because multiple ladies. If the lady you book not available, they will just send any lady over. You can reject but have to wait.
3) If not fj, but for hj, most of thrm have additional charge for taking off clothes etc.
4) fast food type won't chat with you thus minimum gfe.

Good points.
5) fee is lower as compare to condo
6) ladies usually looks OK. (remember few years back around down town area, the ladies very pretty and service was super)

Yes you will probably find some good gems in shop which I have lately found 2 . Massage is definitely better than those condos as they have proper massage bed .
Old 07-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingfritz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Xin Yan is not SYT, she is quiet friendly and accommodating if u can click w her. Ur YMMV
What is her age roughly?
Old 07-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
YF's girls will strip and HJ right, though they don't go further? I don't know about Vera, only tried the later batch who were younger and more delish.
If I remember correctly, you have to decide during booking if you want her to strip and of course need to pay more.
Old 07-03-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good points.
5) fee is lower as compare to condo
I have to disagree with you on this point. With all the topups, total spent in shop may be higher than those "fixed rate" condo mls
Old 07-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
I second your FR!

She is the only one more charming than the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
All I can say about her is - finally in the midst of all the PRC crap we've been having in the last few years, she has restored my faith that PRCs can be stunning. She defo has the 'W' Factor.

When I walked in and saw her, I just went "Wow"... is this gorgeous Douyin babe really going to serve me?

As she smiled and drew close to me, I thought ‘Wow! What beautifully shaped plump lips she has, and she using them to kiss me, wow!".

Then when she peeled off her little black dress, my senses were bombarded with a blitzkrieg of "Wow, wow, wow, what-a-body!!! Slim, slender, flat hard abs, succulent breasts, bum, fair skin, legs, just wowwee!!"

In the dim light, we reached out for each other. Our hungry naked bodies tingled as our the warmth of our skin touched. The erotic forces overwhelmed us and she.... then wow, wow and a lot more wows. No need for too much details cos this is massage thread. Lols.

Like I said, more stalls in the food court to try out. For me, I found one serving A5 wagyu. Get out of the well froggies
Old 07-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
All I can say about her is - finally in the midst of all the PRC crap we've been having in the last few years, she has restored my faith that PRCs can be stunning. She defo has the 'W' Factor.

When I walked in and saw her, I just went "Wow"... is this gorgeous Douyin babe really going to serve me?

As she smiled and drew close to me, I thought ‘Wow! What beautifully shaped plump lips she has, and she using them to kiss me, wow!".

Then when she peeled off her little black dress, my senses were bombarded with a blitzkrieg of "Wow, wow, wow, what-a-body!!! Slim, slender, flat hard abs, succulent breasts, bum, fair skin, legs, just wowwee!!"

In the dim light, we reached out for each other. Our hungry naked bodies tingled as our the warmth of our skin touched. The erotic forces overwhelmed us and she.... then wow, wow and a lot more wows. No need for too much details cos this is massage thread. Lols.

Like I said, more stalls in the food court to try out. For me, I found one serving A5 wagyu. Get out of the well froggies
Who is this lady? Care to share? Pm
Old 07-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Located near Steven MRT? Hmm, might be the old address of Kiki. Will give her a try when I am free. Lousy also nvm, just for the good memory's sake.
舊地重遊? lol bro
Old 07-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
I have to disagree with you on this point. With all the topups, total spent in shop may be higher than those "fixed rate" condo mls
Eh. That's when you are doing hj. But if fj, I think mostly charge 150. Which is way lower than current condo market place. Fj no need top up.
Old 07-03-2024, 03:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
舊地重遊? lol bro
Yah lor, about one year never go there liao.

去年今日此门中,人面桃花相映红。

人面不知何处去,桃花依旧笑春风。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-03-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Eh. That's when you are doing hj. But if fj, I think mostly charge 150. Which is way lower than current condo market place. Fj no need top up.
Yes. Provided those are f-shops. Normal spa you don't know what services they have mah. Assuming entrance is $50 (usually curtain type which i am actually not very keen on) hj top up is usually another $50. However, this might just be for ml to hj you and you cannot touch them. So if you want roaming/sensual activities hor add another $50 lor. Although usually can try to bargain lah but spolit the mood. So this is why hj become $150 and if you go to better joint, ie. Spa with room, with higher entrance fees, overall cost will be higher. In fact shops with more value add services may priovide better pricing overall as roaming/sensual services are usually included in the higher tiered services which is 1b/2b/3b. Dont know since when roaming also a top up and is getting fairly common now. Last time where got such things.. haizzz. So if only hj services, condo may be cheaper

Last edited by Drifter1999; 07-03-2024 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Located near Steven MRT? Hmm, might be the old address of Kiki. Will give her a try when I am free. Lousy also nvm, just for the good memory's sake.
looking forward to your fr bro
Old 07-03-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
dizzyfizzy is a splendid one to beholddizzyfizzy is a splendid one to beholddizzyfizzy is a splendid one to beholddizzyfizzy is a splendid one to beholddizzyfizzy is a splendid one to beholddizzyfizzy is a splendid one to beholddizzyfizzy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Why all the hate for ML operating in HC/massage parlours? Towels cleaner, don need to navigate to condos/hdb, less likely for Ml to make double booking etc.
I once went to MP and the walls so thin I heard the other customer roleplaying and barking while I was getting my happy ending... Life was never the same ever since...
Old 07-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Yes. Provided those are f-shops.
( Click to show/hide )
Normal spa you don't know what services they have mah. Assuming entrance is $50 (usually curtain type which i am actually not very keen on) hj top up is usually another $50. However, this might just be for ml to hj you and you cannot touch them. So if you want roaming/sensual activities hor add another $50 lor. Although usually can try to bargain lah but spolit the mood. So this is why hj become $150 and if you go to better joint, ie. Spa with room, with higher entrance fees, overall cost will be higher. In fact shops with more value add services may priovide better pricing overall as roaming/sensual services are usually included in the higher tiered services which is 1b/2b/3b. Dont know since when roaming also a top up and is getting fairly common now. Last time where got such things.. haizzz. So if only hj services, condo may be cheaper
I recently tried a spa - 2 storey, brand new, quite spacious rooms with their own toilets. I didn't try the massage but it is a spa, in name. All in 150 for a FJ. It is a fuck-shop in a sense but you wouldn't know from the looks of it. It is listed on TT. There wasn't any click and bait among the gals.

I also know there are fuck-shops at 150 with curtains and shared toilets but they are not fuck-shops that try to get rid of you in 20 mins. I have rolled around on a bed with one of the FLs for a full hour. She looked exactly as she did on WC and it was worth every dollar of the 150.

I am not saying these are typical experiences. But people tend to repeat the old generalisations about shops vs homes that they have not taken into account 1) there is a range of quality in each scene and 2) the scene changes too.

Now with the quality on SLG you really have to wonder if it makes sense to continue going to the freelancers. The last one I visited was Tian Tian - she was OK (good attitude mostly) but nothing mind-blowing.

The key to it is still reliable recommendations. You wouldn't want to go into a shop or to a freelancer based solely on the ad.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I recently tried a spa - 2 storey, brand new, quite spacious rooms with their own toilets. I didn't try the massage but it is a spa, in name. All in 150. It is a fuck-shop in a sense but you wouldn't know from the looks of it. It is listed on TT. There wasn't any click and bait among the gals.

I also know there are fuck-shops at 150 with curtains and shared toilets but they are not fuck-shops that try to get rid of you in 20 mins. I have rolled around on a bed with one of the FLs for a full hour. She looked exactly as she did on WC and it was worth every dollar of the 150.

I am not saying these are typical experiences. But people tend to repeat the old generalisations about shops vs homes that they have not taken into account 1) there is a range of quality in each scene and 2) the scene changes too.

Now with the quality on SLG you really have to wonder if it makes sense to continue going to the freelancers. The last one I visited was Tian Tian - she was OK (good attitude mostly) but nothing mind-blowing.

The key to it is still reliable recommendations. You wouldn't want to go into a shop or to a freelancer based solely on the ad.
Well said. Since Covid times are over, we are no longer limited to SLG, and surely have spas and legit gd places around. Have PMed you for more info.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Why all the hate for ML operating in HC/massage parlours? Towels cleaner ,don need to navigate to condos/hdb, less likely for Ml to make double booking etc.
Errmmmm… u might want to think again if u feel that the towels HC/Spas are any cleaner.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 07-03-2024 at 06:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1