The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ms Universal may re-open afterall

wow that was fast...so there u go...n tks for the further update bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueh Tahan View Post
From my chat with a cab driver while going to the airport on Thursday 27th, Miss Universal was open on Wed 26th.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
man it gets more cuntfusing balls!!...

but so far security in the hotels i hv stayed in hv all checked wif me first before releasing the mm if i did not foillow them down...
I was responding to the holding-id thingy ..

Relax .. most hotels do try to hold the girl and ask your permission .. but half the time, the girls do slip by .. and from my experience, 5 star hotels don't generally bother .. when the girl flies out .. but, will insist registration when arriving ..

Anyway, all these thoughts should not spoil your party

Just as I always say - basic precaution ..

Ensure you don't get drunk before picking a chick (lest you dunno if it is a chick or cock .. ) and avoid sloppy looking places, and if in doubt walk off than tempt fate ..

In case i seem to be a fear monger, no, I am not .. just that I have been safe in Manila, but know enough people whose phones where plucked right out of their hand, or got drunk and woke up in hotel to see a lot of stuff missing except what was in their safe .. and more .. and often, the girl picked up turns to be a trap ..

Not everybody will openly declare they been robbed.

On and on .. last month, in AC, a Singapore friend had been tempted of a cheap girl offer, and when he reached the 'joint' had been releived of his money and when demanded more, had the presence of mind to tell them to accompany back to hotel, and when reached the hotel yelled at hotel security that he was being kidnapped .. by the time the security reacted the 'companion' had disappeared ..

My friends course of action ? Packed his bag, and wrote off his 10,000 peso loss, and took the first flight out of Angeles .. and only a few black-coke in Singapore brought out his story .. and then he is ashamed to even have had the idea of reporting to police, and see his name also splattered in the papers .. (In Phil, it is normal for the victim's name splattered all over, not the criminals' name .. so much for 'welcoming the tourists')

Have fun guys, play safe .. always ..
Old 31-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Ensure you don't get drunk before picking a chick (lest you dunno if it is a chick or cock .. ) and avoid sloppy looking places, and if in doubt walk off than tempt fate ..

Unless u come with a group.. then get drunk is ok....
if alone.. like etsys said get precaution.

I notice that most gals esp in MBC is a runner.. they will give u all sort of reason why they need to go off early. so I alwys extra careful when they act this way.
kind of bore of tat place liao... cause be there many times.

also found out this new place of gals for tapau. it might seem this place is out of zone and feel insecure.. but I assure u all the good gems can be found here. better than MBC or HAVANA. only my regular cab know where about. can PM me if u want the cab no.
Old 31-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

gd sound advice bro!...

must say though that i hv been v happy n impressed wif the security svcs provided in all the hotels i hv stayed thru the yrs in manila thus far...security hv never failed to call me up in my rm to ask whether the gal can be 'released'...at various times as well...even apologise first for callling me up becoz usually at ard 5-6am...in return i always take down their names n leave a tip for them where possible n shoot off a compliments note to the hotel GM as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Relax .. most hotels do try to hold the girl and ask your permission .. but half the time, the girls do slip by .. and from my experience, 5 star hotels don't generally bother .. when the girl flies out .. but, will insist registration when arriving .. Anyway, all these thoughts should not spoil your party

In case i seem to be a fear monger, no, I am not .. just that I have been safe in Manila, but know enough people whose phones where plucked right out of their hand, or got drunk and woke up in hotel to see a lot of stuff missing except what was in their safe .. and more .. and often, the girl picked up turns to be a trap ..

Not everybody will openly declare they been robbed.

On and on .. last month, in AC, a Singapore friend had been tempted of a cheap girl offer, and when he reached the 'joint' had been releived of his money and when demanded more, had the presence of mind to tell them to accompany back to hotel, and when reached the hotel yelled at hotel security that he was being kidnapped .. by the time the security reacted the 'companion' had disappeared ..

My friends course of action ? Packed his bag, and wrote off his 10,000 peso loss, and took the first flight out of Angeles .. and only a few black-coke in Singapore brought out his story .. and then he is ashamed to even have had the idea of reporting to police, and see his name also splattered in the papers .. (In Phil, it is normal for the victim's name splattered all over, not the criminals' name .. so much for 'welcoming the tourists')

Old 01-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
I notice that most gals esp in MBC is a runner.. they will give u all sort of reason why they need to go off early. so I alwys extra careful when they act this way.
The early birds in MBC are runners, sometimes, as, late night taxi can cost 200 peso and the girls try to grab the 11.00 PM bus .. to place like Caloocan or Tondo ...

those on later are not ..

MBC is a better place during day time ..

MBC Bored ? You gotta be kidding, or you are one of those who haunt late night, to only pick the "Pro-Korean/Jap" girls ..

Every day sees different talent there and to be honest, in my numerous visits, only 1 out ot 50 girls I get to see again .. and 9 out of 10 times, the day girls are fresh, meaning really fresh, introduced to the trade by their friends/classmates .. etc ..

Quote:
also found out this new place of gals for tapau. it might seem this place is out of zone and feel insecure.. but I assure u all the good gems can be found here. better than MBC or HAVANA. only my regular cab know where about. can PM me if u want the cab no.
one of the dorms at The Circle ?? haha ..

I visited one dorm, and was bit terrified .. then again, I also got terrified when a dozen kids start to follow me in Kalayaan ..

Cheers bro

Play safe .. always ..
Old 01-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
You've got a PM
Old 02-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every day sees different talent there and to be honest, in my numerous visits, only 1 out ot 50 girls I get to see again .. and 9 out of 10 times, the day girls are fresh, meaning really fresh, introduced to the trade by their friends/classmates .. etc ..

one of the dorms at The Circle ?? haha ..

I visited one dorm, and was bit terrified .. then again, I also got terrified when a dozen kids start to follow me in Kalayaan ..

Cheers bro

if too early.. Notin much to choose..

Last edited by winman08; 10-05-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tip Winman, will check out the casa and post FR if applicable

So far the casas that the cabbies bring me to, i always can't seem to find anything good or suitable, but granted it's usually kinda late / early morning when i hit the casa after a night of unsuccessful MBC or KTV hunting

Will try to go earlier !! that's my next trip resolution
Old 03-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Today I read that there is typhoon in Manila now, and everywhere is traffic jam because the streets are flooded.

Is that true? Can any bro stationed there update us on the situation?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Today I read that there is typhoon in Manila now, and everywhere is traffic jam because the streets are flooded.

Is that true? Can any bro stationed there update us on the situation?
Not surprising as it is the typhoon season now.

When I was there in May, the weather is clear and warm when I enter MBC. 1 hour later when I leave, outside is already flooded and the taxi driver told me that it is actually a Cat 1 typhoon!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

yes .. storm and floods in Manila .. as of afternoon, busses to Baguio were suspended .. and so were some domestic flights

http://www.philstar.com/nation/artic...clei d=712870
Old 04-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
dirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can i check is Sept still typhoon season?
Old 04-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today is sunny in Pasig
Old 04-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbike08 View Post
Can i check is Sept still typhoon season?
Yes. Only the Met services can declare when the typhoon season is over.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn hot today man .... but i guess damn hot is better than damn wet !

as an aside, got hit x 2 by ladyboys from DIA .. jialat, i think i have to re-examine my sexual orientation. do some part of me still maintains that they are getting more feminine and difficult to tell apart from chio chicks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1