The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 12-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
He is highly motivated with all the bouncing view.
Actually I don’t really fancy bouncing sights. It’s more of the sweat soaked skin and the sight of sports bras with tights/shirts that’s The Eye candy.
Old 13-10-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Actually I don’t really fancy bouncing sights. It’s more of the sweat soaked skin and the sight of sports bras with tights/shirts that’s The Eye candy.
All of us got different likes n fetishes.. but most guys love to see their boobies bouncing up n down n swaying from left to right n vice versa esp when they r being doggied

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eltron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
All of us got different likes n fetishes.. but most guys love to see their boobies bouncing up n down n swaying from left to right n vice versa esp when they r being doggied
Also can see the boobs bouncing when the girl is riding hard
Old 13-10-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I abit turn off when the boob too way big and bounce like crazy.

Hahaha.

Old 13-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am a female jogger n I must say its v entertaining to read the posts here
Maybe I should tell my gal friends to avoid the viewing hours lol *joking*
Old 13-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
Instead, you should tell the bros here where you gals run.
Old 13-10-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Instead, you should tell the bros here where you gals run.
I think all the smart bros here already know, female joggers do as per all joggers do run somewhere near their home at the parks, park connectors, stadium nearby. And one of my gf did find her future husband at the park connector
Old 13-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
I think all the smart bros here already know, female joggers do as per all joggers do run somewhere near their home at the parks, park connectors, stadium nearby. And one of my gf did find her future husband at the park connector
Lol I read is as your gf did her future husband...
Old 13-10-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Lol I read is as your gf did her future husband...
This is so hilarious! U made me laugh so hard! The eyes read what the mind wants to read lol
If they did at park connector its really quite a bold adventure lol
Old 13-10-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
M I right to say that the main reason why females run shirtless in their sports bra is bcos it’s really very warm and humid plus it’s very uncomfortable to have a sweat soaked top sticking onto you and besides, it’s a lot cooler in just sports bra? N it’s not to show off?
Old 13-10-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
FitMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
First "connect" at the park, and then became husband and wife
Old 13-10-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 4
rachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
M I right to say that the main reason why females run shirtless in their sports bra is bcos it’s really very warm and humid plus it’s very uncomfortable to have a sweat soaked top sticking onto you and besides, it’s a lot cooler in just sports bra? N it’s not to show off?
hahaha why not show off? hahaha same as guys running topless what!
Old 14-10-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
hahaha why not show off? hahaha same as guys running topless what!
To bro Camryaltis, the answer is most likely so...but think sis rachangelx is right too ..This is now a different age...a modern age...remember there is this thing called gender equality being hotly debated now...everything guys do, the girls must get a fair share...where got girls shy one...if u (they) hv attractive assets wouldn't you (they) wanna flaunt it, ?? ...i would if i were a girl ...hahaha

Old 14-10-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
So sis, wat to u are "the viewing hours" ??

Old 14-10-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltron View Post
Also can see the boobs bouncing when the girl is riding hard
Oh yes, thks bro for the reminder ...fantastic view seeing them bouncing up and down in cowgirl style n swaying about in all directions in doggie ...hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1