The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk View Post
Mr Romance recently very busy.....everyday must login to reply to fan mail
haha..I like this one...becos u neber keep me busy mah...
Old 16-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
No wonder they exchange PM
NO WONDER U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST LA. U PM ROCKETSCIENTIST TO GET YOMUN'S CONTACT FOR WAT? U NOTHING TO DO AH, OR YOU WANT TO SELL OUT INFORMATION LIKE WHAT I SAID YOU ARE? A MULTI HEAD SNAKE.

SO WHEN U SEE YOMUN, WHY DON'T DARE WHACK HIM? TALK BIG ON INTERNET ONLY.

U CAN BRING OUT NIRVANA'S NAME TO PROVE YOUR POINT. WHY NOT U ASK BKKMASTER HERE TO SEE WHETHER HE REALLY HOLD YOMUN'S HAND TO MEET U? U ONLY KNOW HWO TO TALK COCK
Old 16-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Y not us jus reveal their nicks also..U don have to tell me I know who they are...2 of them up my pts before..& I met them Before.One of them I had been exchanging Pm with him recently...One of them deduct me & at the later stage up u. he don like to meet people....
I will not reveal their nicks also cos I am not supposed to...
NOW I KNOW YOU VERY STUPID. THESE PEOPLE UP ME NEVER PUT NICK HOW I KNOW WHO ADD ME. BUT I KNOW THEY SUPPORT MY STANCE AGAINST SPEAKING ON YOU THIS MULTI HEAD SNAKE. LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF FRIENDS U BETRAYED.

THOSE WHO DARE BE YOUR FRIEND NOW ARE EVEN MORE STUPID. STILL DARE TO BE WITH MULTI HEAD SNAKE.

SINCE YOU LIKE ASK BOSS TO DELETE NICKS AWAY FOR EXPOSING A HATYAI WL PHOTO, WHY DON'T U ASK BOSS WHO ADD ME?
Old 16-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..I like this one...becos u neber keep me busy mah...
SO WILL U BE INVITING SAMSTERS TO YOUR WEDDING? U INVITING ME OR NOT? I SURE GIVE YOU ANG POW BIG BIG. I SURE GIVE YOU THE LOUDEST YAM SENG, MAKE U HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE WEDDING. IT'S ONCE IN A LIFETIME FOR YOU. BEST OF ALL, U NO NEED TO GO BKK WALK FROM NATAREE BACK TO POSEIDON AND BACK AGAIN TO LOOK FOR A WIFE.
Old 16-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
SO WILL U BE INVITING SAMSTERS TO YOUR WEDDING? U INVITING ME OR NOT? I SURE GIVE YOU ANG POW BIG BIG. I SURE GIVE YOU THE LOUDEST YAM
Of Coz I will...PM me ur address & I will send u an invitation card BIG BIG...Oops I forgot u are just one of those clones...
Old 16-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
U ARE STUPID, BUT I AM NOT SILLY. U WANT ME PSOT AH FON'S PHOTOS SO U CAN ASK BOSS TO DELETE MY NICK? IS THIS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN STOP ME FROM POSTING?

Since I am a little free, I will entertain u a little while before I yawn & get
bored since u are proven not to get ur facts rite.

POST wat u wana post if u think tat U wana keep boss busy or u think boss is so free to delete photos from u...U create thousand nicks & post thousand photos also Never mind...

Aside to Datuk,

U like my reply to my fans...I expect them to ask more intelligent questions but Haiz..

Old 16-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
SO WHEN U SEE YOMUN, WHY DON'T DARE WHACK HIM? TALK BIG ON INTERNET ONLY.

U CAN BRING OUT NIRVANA'S NAME TO PROVE YOUR POINT. WHY NOT U ASK BKKMASTER HERE TO SEE WHETHER HE REALLY HOLD YOMUN'S HAND TO MEET U? U ONLY KNOW HWO TO TALK COCK
Look whos talking big with a clone that dont dare to reveal himself.
When I met Yomun a year back, I had already bury my grudges against him.
he don dare to meet me cos he had offended me before. Aiyoh Y are u so defensive for Yomun? Don tell me u are him? U wan me to whack him?
Old 16-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
NOW I KNOW YOU VERY STUPID. THESE PEOPLE UP ME NEVER PUT NICK HOW I KNOW WHO ADD ME. BUT I KNOW THEY SUPPORT MY STANCE AGAINST SPEAKING ON YOU THIS MULTI HEAD SNAKE. LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF FRIENDS U BETRAYED.
This is like a Cat & mouse game.i had bros who called me once u PM them & asked me to ignore u since u are just a clone. I will treat it as "Siao kian" u lor...I shall repeat myself...I am not suppose to reveal which nick up u..U choose to tell they don put their nick..Only those who up u will know...
Old 16-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is like a Cat & mouse game.i had bros who called me once u PM them & asked me to ignore u since u are just a clone. I will treat it as "Siao kian" u lor...I shall repeat myself...I am not suppose to reveal which nick up u..U choose to tell they don put their nick..Only those who up u will know...
IT'S ONCE IN A LIFETIME FOR YOU. BEST OF ALL, U NO NEED TO GO BKK WALK FROM NATAREE BACK TO POSEIDON AND BACK AGAIN TO LOOK FOR A WIFE. WHY DON'T U DARE TO REPLY ME BACK ON THIS?

YAWNNNNN JUST REVEAL WHICH NICK UP ME LO. CAT &MOUSE. SO U THINK U THE CAT OR THE MOUSE? AHHHH I KNOW, U ARE 2 HEAD SNAKE. NOT CAT NOT MOUSE
Old 16-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Look whos talking big with a clone that dont dare to reveal himself.
When I met Yomun a year back, I had already bury my grudges against him.
he don dare to meet me cos he had offended me before. Aiyoh Y are u so defensive for Yomun? Don tell me u are him? U wan me to whack him?
WA, U SAY UNTIL LIKE THIS. PEOPLE DON'T MEET U BECAUSE U CANNOT MAKE IT LA. U SAY UNTIL HE DON'T DARE MEET U. U THINK U WHO? U BILL GATES? MEET UR HATYAI WL MAYBE. IF U WANT TO WHACK YOMUN, PLEASE GO AHEAD. I KNOW U GOT NO BALLS. BECAUSE U DARE SAY NO DARE DO
Old 16-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 STAR GENERAL View Post
to all... we will appreciate if you will refrain from quoting the nick "nirvana".. as he has no intention to get involved in this cyerwarfare btw the pro TV group and Anti-TV group( at least for the time being)...the above statement is a direct quote from nirvana himself..
U GOT READ MR.ROMANCE'S POSTS? HE'S THE ONE WHO BOUGHT UP YOUR FRIEND NAME. EVEN GOT TELEPHONE TRANSCRIPT LEH! HAHAHA LIKE CID TRANSCRIPT SIA! BUT NEVERMIND, LATER WHEN MR.ROMANCE INVITE YOUR FRIEND TO HIS WEDDING HE CAN PUNISH MR.ROMANCE DRINK UNTILL HE DRUNK, OK? BUT REMEMBER GIVE HIM BIG BIG ANG PAO. HAHA
Old 16-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don have to hide behind Nirvana, there are many reasons I can give & I can easily tell the 3 main reasons:
1)He don fetch me from the airport
HAHAHA LAST TIME TEEVEE SAY GOT PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK HIM GO FETCH HIM FROM AIRPORT SO YOU ARE THE ONE LAH! BOEY HIAO PAI SAY! LAST TIME GO HATYAI ALWAYS BRO FRONT BRO BACK ASK HIM GO AIRPORT FETCH AND NOW FOUND OUT HE GOT SOME COMMISSION FROM U AND U KPKB? PETROL NO NEED MONEY MEH? YOU GOT HOW MUCH COMISSION LET HIM EARN? I KNOW LAH. YOUR WIFE RECOMMENDED BY TEEVEE RIGHT? HE GOT SOME COMMISSION FROM THE SIN SOT SO NOW YOU BOEY SONG IS IT? HAHAHA INVITE TEEVEE TO YOUR WEDDING THEN DEMAND BIG BIG ANG BAO LOR! HAHAHAHA
Old 17-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Errrrr y in forum need to have good friend, bad friend??
Of cos lah... ppl like me ... always ready with toilet bowl in hand
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Of cos lah... ppl like me ... always ready with toilet bowl in hand

I'm finding a toilet bowl now... Here the mm quite chio.
Old 17-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

THOSE WHO DARE BE YOUR FRIEND NOW ARE EVEN MORE STUPID. STILL DARE TO BE WITH MULTI HEAD SNAKE.

SINCE YOU LIKE ASK BOSS TO DELETE NICKS AWAY FOR EXPOSING A HATYAI WL PHOTO, WHY DON'T U ASK BOSS WHO ADD ME?
I remember i got put nick leh. the rest are my clones lah.need to put un repentant so many times meh... tell u i will protect u liao. i got a lot of clones. don tell sam hor...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1