The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Saw my colleague (early 30s) before. I cant remember what she was wearing but i'm sure its office attitude. She was bending down to throw some rubbish into the bin and there they are - full view of her brown nipples. She didn't bother wearing bra. Went to had lunch with her and continue to have pleasure views of her nipples.

Told her (over msn) this incident a year later.. hoping to get lucky. But she just laugh it off.
Old 15-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

i saw some of my aunts naked b4 in bath or zaogeng. Im close with some of them. Often been on vacations with them & stay in same hotel room. But the aunts are quite old liao (30+ - 40+) If wan can chat more wif mi in msn. pm mi for more details. Up mi if u wan. Hope all of u have a great yr ahead & huat huat more & more. Take good care.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 23
Kid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of light

Very good thread Gentlemen.

Something natural/spontaneous and ooh-so-naughty all mixed in.

My contributions are as follows;

1) Saw my verrry boobsy youngest aunt changing when I was 15 years old. Solid 36C types on a young 20something slim body. Mannn. Oh, how did I see them? My grandma was living in those flats at Telok Blangah where the windows were not 100%...meaning you CAN sneak a peek if you are determined. I had stumbled upon the cracks in the window when I was playing football along the corridor. So one day, when I knew my aunt had just finished showering, I pretended to go out to play football and just watched her change from the cracks on the window sill. She had some serious boobs man. And coz she took her time to dress up, got to see her magnificent boobs and then her in her bra for like a lot longer while she was figuring out what to wear.

2) My colleague - we were all at Bintan for a weekend. And they had the rain shower thingy. The girls had gone for a spa and were back and showering one at a time. I caught sight of a convenient slit in the shower fencing and just waited to see which colleague I would get 'lucky' with. Not bad. One of the most chio ones, nice, slim and super fair. Just not as boobsy...but a trimmed pussy was a sight. (The whole completely shaven baby look doesnt do it for me - feels ewww). So, that was a nice treat. I did eventually shag her after one of our office parties. No boobs but man, she was wild.

3) Another colleague - this time, she was drunk and I had to send her home. She was, I guess, trying to 'encourage' me...and said her bra was stiffling her and took it off in the car and was like all touchy while I helped her up to her place. No one was home so I ended up putting her to bed and she stripped down to her undies (had the 'sense' to do that - manipulative cow!). I did get a feel...but decided the look was great but I could jackpot more if I played the gentleman's card. So I tucked her in and left. The gentleman's card worked. We spoke about it and were shagging within 2 days...one of the wildest FBs I've ever had. Loved MSCs. Bad breakup. Haiz.

Well, that's that for now and lest I forget, happy new year to all.

Peace,

Kid A
Old 16-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Talking Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Haha saw some of my aunts' colleagues & frens during holiday trips, condo swimming, parties. Many zaogeng incidents. no wonder i havent huat haha.
Old 16-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

There was this time when I was in JC and had a really cute classmate and one day I was sitting in the canteen doing some work and she came up to me to speak with me she was standing up and so she leaned across the table with her hands folded under her boobs and her top dropped down because she was leaning and her bra was pushed out of shape and I got to see her pink very nice nipples...

There was also another time when I was sitting along the ground floor corridoor daydreaming and this very chio girl that I liked came to talk to ask me something and as I was sitting down, she squatted beside me as she called my name and as I turned around I was privy to one of the nicest views ever... she was wearing pink purple panties... what a sight I could see her bush... wow... so steam after that one.
Old 16-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluteus27 View Post
The new year has been interesting with a few episodes of Zhao geng from sis in law. She was wearing a red flowery short dress. Buttoned in front. Whenever she sat down the gap between the hem and the last button would open, forming a natural slit up the inner thighs.

Feel a little bad cos it's wife's sister. Anyone here feel guilty too
we do feel guilty, but we still look right?

I have seen my wife's younger sis zao geng when she was wearing a really short skirt and was getting into the car... and I also saw my wife's second sister zao geng when we visited her and she was sitting on the sofa with her legs up wearing those loose shorts... I do feel bad, but once you see it, its kind of late not to look..

there was this other time I had dinner with a friends sister and she was sitting beside me and her skirt was a button type so when she sat down there was a "hole" between the buttons which showed me her lacy panties...
Old 16-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to pulau ubin with few friends when i was sec 3. Then this girl, J, wanted me to accompany her cos she needed to change. Follow her to the bushes then she asked me to turn ard cos she told me that she wants to change her bra. I turn my back on her and while she was changing, took a quick glance and boy her boobs were so huge that i can see her brown nips. Got an instant hardon and she told me not to tell anybody. In the end, i managed to play with the boobs only.
Old 16-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NuttYBOI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol.... What Else u want? play below?
Old 16-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

seeing is normal lah. sumtimes juz horny & curious. Anyway guys seeing females is just ok. Seein aunts ok lah haha.
Old 16-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no, i didnt have that intention to the extend that i wanna play below too, nuttyboi bro. good enough i get to play her boobs while her bf was serving ns. heh!

Last edited by stopwars; 16-02-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 16-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold

actually most of us will see zao gengs from frds or colleagues...etc but how many bros here will tell them?
Old 16-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Talking Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
actually most of us will see zao gengs from frds or colleagues...etc but how many bros here will tell them?
haha tell them for ? So will u tell them? During a family gathering, i saw 1 of my aunts sitting down playing cards & zaogeng quite badly.
Old 16-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leonard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my gf younger sis nw only 14 but she has quite a gd fig then always zg infront of me but too bad only 14 haha..
Old 16-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
haha tell them for ? So will u tell them? During a family gathering, i saw 1 of my aunts sitting down playing cards & zaogeng quite badly.

of course, must tell it to people who u think 玩的起 lah. Mentioned to a few female frds/colleagues. So far, didnt kenna slap lah. Most will laugh it off, just one progress to more flirting msn/sms-es.
Old 16-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

haha i havent tell yet hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1