The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
Chairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
SLG standards dropped tremendously especially when many FLs from Dome 2 crossed over...... knn brought their shit here and now this thread is as bad as Dome 2 liao with more than half of those listed were FLs too.
Totally agreed bro, past 2 months tried a few and they offer full services with a top up, so all in about 120+ 100 …all in less than 1 hour !
Old 02-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairboy View Post
Totally agreed bro, past 2 months tried a few and they offer full services with a top up, so all in about 120+ 100 …all in less than 1 hour !
120+100 considered cheaper.some even quoted 280all in. HAHAHa.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairboy View Post
got out of shape milfs FLs asking for 250-300. pricing is madness these days.
Old 02-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
got out of shape milfs FLs asking for 250-300. pricing is madness these days.
its a market economy, they are free to price their services and we r free to accept it. Jus wondering who r these guys who accept these 280 out of shape milfs
Old 02-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
Chairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
120+100 considered cheaper.some even quoted 280all in. HAHAHa.
Yup yup saw some on isyou website 😀
Old 02-03-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

If 280 FL services, might as well go to the HC thread there. Keep a look out there. There's $150 all in average to $210 mid late 20s good GFE all in, with good body and face that sort.

They probably cheaper because didn't need to pay sites to advertise. Pretty sure advertising on those sites are not cheap per month. Or worse multiple sites. These costs are passed down to customers. Doubt the ladies willing to take a cut in their earnings
Old 02-03-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
If 280 FL services, might as well go to the HC thread there. Keep a look out there. There's $150 all in average to $210 mid late 20s good GFE all in, with good body and face that sort.

They probably cheaper because didn't need to pay sites to advertise. Pretty sure advertising on those sites are not cheap per month. Or worse multiple sites. These costs are passed down to customers. Doubt the ladies willing to take a cut in their earnings
Agreed, I have stopped patronising SGL and other web-based MLs since Natalie left. There are much better gems over at the HC thread
Old 02-03-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post

Yup, they keep prices down also by working in shops. This was what Carrot used to do before she became a solo operator (and her price jumped).

Shops will have landmines and you still have to do your dd wrt fake/exaggerated FRs and meitu. But there are good gems there at decent prices.
Old 02-03-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Any ML to recommend? someone like Da Bao?
Currently batch cant find anyone who offer at $120 with good service and great boobs
Old 02-03-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
summersblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ke Le is honestly one of the prettiest girls I have ever laid eyes on. She is really nice and friendly too. She does tend to use her phone to reply to messages but I don’t think it’s a big deal cos she usually takes only a few seconds to reply then back to massage.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gatecrashed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, I realised that Guai Guai delisted? Was looking forward to trying her after all the reviews about her figure and looks. Any of her regulars know whether she has RTC?
Old 02-03-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatecrashed View Post
Hi bros, I realised that Guai Guai delisted? Was looking forward to trying her after all the reviews about her figure and looks. Any of her regulars know whether she has RTC?
She is still around but will be going back in the next few days.

Her number here for you: 91749080
Old 02-03-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gatecrashed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
She is still around but will be going back in the next few days.

Her number here for you: XXXXXXXX
Thanks very much bro. But is it OK to put the number here for everyone to see? 😵‍💫

Btw, worth to visit?
Old 02-03-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
boss86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't know what happen to all the quality MLs, like return homeland for CNY nv come back liao. Sian now keep hitting landmines
Old 02-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss86 View Post
Don't know what happen to all the quality MLs, like return homeland for CNY nv come back liao. Sian now keep hitting landmines
Which quality mls u referring to bro? Slg mls getting cui
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1