The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amtotato View Post
Not sure how you grade service …but I feel she is very rush for the service …
Hmm for me it was ok leh bro, she never really rush... in out I think about 50 minutes for me? As long as ML eat me 5-10 mins I am ok la, they still need to prepare for next customer and maybe use toilet / reply customer or what. Still ok bah, reasonable for me. Unless she eat you more than 15 mins then that's another story liao
Old 26-02-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Hmm for me it was ok leh bro, she never really rush... in out I think about 50 minutes for me? As long as ML eat me 5-10 mins I am ok la, they still need to prepare for next customer and maybe use toilet / reply customer or what. Still ok bah, reasonable for me. Unless she eat you more than 15 mins then that's another story liao
Ok maybe different expectations …..she finished all in 40 min
Old 26-02-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk888 View Post
Tried Xia Xue two days ago

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xia-xue-massage/

Because one bro said she is quite good.
Location convenient for drivers
Looks -7/10, looks more like the phone with the blue dress
Body 8/10
She is tall and has nice assets but skin is not smooth and soft.

I think she is quite green, doesn't know how to do sensual. Apparently learnt massage just before flying to AG
She is so green and asked me "what should I do next "
Unfortunately I got put off during the session as I realised she has quite a bad breath. She told me later she has sinusitis

There is minimal GFE, I think NIna is better and more playful ..much nicer in all criteria
YMMV
Also have to pay before the session because "her friends told her this is the way" (reminds me of Mandolorian, lol)

Rtm - won't consider again
Bro same views , won’t consider return
Old 26-02-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24664 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiaoai-massage/

Seems like another tall (1.75m?) newbie. Will leave it to another bro to commando and offer a MR if possible. Have already arranged to visit a t t v i p FL, so won't commando this ML (perhaps also an FL??)
Old 26-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Just go ahead and visit the MLs that these few Senior guys have recommended and u will know the truth. Alternatively, view their past MRs on a few "gd" recommendations. You will realise more negative and honest MRs about the highly recommended MLs will appear one after another.
Sure bro, will do that
Old 26-02-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Guai Guai.

She is really pretty. My type. More GND than super hot or those insta model with a million filters.

Massage and sensual are both meh. Very vanilla but it's enjoyable and she is nice and friendly.

The sensual is slow and relaxing rather than hot and fiery but I don't mind. It's not for those who want huge sensual, but I really enjoyed myself. Spent the fullbhour there.

She says she might go back soon but not sure how true that is since she only came here a couple months ago. Seems a bit homesick. But I would say she is worth a visit if you want service by a pretty lady.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-02-2024 at 06:44 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samt0tat0 View Post
Bro same views , won’t consider return
Bot lost track of which acc he using and posted same reply twice with same acc
Old 26-02-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Seems like another tall (1.75m?) newbie. Will leave it to another bro to commando and offer a MR if possible. Have already arranged to visit a t t v i p FL, so won't commando this ML (perhaps also an FL??)
pretty sure i saw her fl ad before on the website you quoted. maybe she code red.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

bro, just wondering. how to access t t v website?
cant seem to access?
can PM me ? TIA
Old 26-02-2024, 11:09 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42310 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
I don’t think this is quarrel , is good some bros with good creditability that step in to let newbies like us know who are the canon fairies ….
You are right bro. We are here to TKSS mah, let newbies know what actually happened in the cheonging scene. Best to let us know the whole story so that we can help to analysis.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-02-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Visited Guai Guai.

She is really pretty. My type. More GND than super hot or those insta model with a million filters.

Massage and sensual are both meh. Very vanilla but it's enjoyable and she is nice and friendly.

The sensual is slow and relaxing rather than hot and fiery but I don't mind. It's not for those who want huge sensual, but I really enjoyed myself. Spent the fullbhour there.

She says she might go back soon but not sure how true that is since she only came here a couple months ago. Seems a bit homesick. But I would say she is worth a visit if you want service by a pretty lady.
Haha visited her few days back and she indeed sounds very homesick. Though she didn't mention when, she seems to be planning to leave within the next 1 month. There were discussions awhile ago about her services offered so my expectations were kept low.

In summary she got the gnd look but service is only limited to touching her boobs and not nipple. Will lie next to you after awhile for hj but cannot touch much either. Haha never experience a silent session before as the MLs I visited so far will do a bit of soft moan. Haha finally experienced this and felt something is missing.

No RTM for me as I think her massage and services are so so but if bro wants a pretty girl to just do hj without much actions, she's the one.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-02-2024 at 06:47 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha visited her
Her nipples are the sort that will get easily turned on. Fleshy, chewable, tunable kind. Think if you managed to get her turned on, she will be wild in bed.
Old 26-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Her nipples are the sort that will get easily turned on. Fleshy, chewable, tunable kind. Think if you managed to get her turned on, she will be wild in bed.
Haha think so too and seems fresh. Oh well, pity that she doesn't allow much for my session and feels that she doesn't like this method of quick money. If she allows a bit more access, she probably get more returning customers
Old 26-02-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Hard to get to that stage…. But gotta say she has wonderful looking boobs, furthest I went was giving them soft squeezes though that hardly turned me on lol
Old 26-02-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Hard to get to that stage…. But gotta say she has wonderful looking boobs, furthest I went was giving them soft squeezes though that hardly turned me on lol
Hahaha i full grasp those lovely lumps and use my palm to circle her nipples. Still feels good but the quietness of the entire process does take a little of the fun away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1