The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-01-2024, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

Previously known as Dan Ni and Pei Qi
Look: pretty ah Lian kind of vibe because she’s got that tattoo on her arm, quite artistic, may not be for Bros who love syt or mature MILF
Massage: will say it’s normal ML level of massage, not very good but well I’m not there for massage
Figure: Think C cup boob, quite handful for me and they are quite great to squeeze. More to smaller build maybe standing at ~160cm
Sensual: Great sensual, reminds of of RTC Anqi. Catbath and brushing all over you. SN service, will accommodate to reasonable requests, YMMV.

Overall great first time experience with her, she’s chatty if you’re chatty and can definitely hold a conversation. Will RTM for sure, and btw she’s not difficult to book if your record is good and not too old. Just saying, happy chionging bros
Nice MR bro @Lorrymark Saw your PM we talk on TG. My regulars all RTC already. A sad day indeed.
Need to look for new gems from bros MRs Liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Anqi is my 2023 top 5
Bro @edmundng LOL AQ is your top 5 only ah?
So who are your top 4? U don’t say I also know who
Old 25-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
While waiting, I find it very hard to believe there are no alternatives or senior bro not sharing openly.
Have you tried Chen Chen/Xiao Ai? She provides same extent of aggressive Nuru as Nat. However, only about 50% as skillful. And she does not have Nat's toned body. She is also more expensive.

But if you want aggressive Nuru, she is the only one I currently know of. Others are protective.
Old 25-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

Previously known as Dan Ni and Pei Qi
Look: pretty ah Lian kind of vibe because she’s got that tattoo on her arm, quite artistic, may not be for Bros who love syt or mature MILF
Massage: will say it’s normal ML level of massage, not very good but well I’m not there for massage
Figure: Think C cup boob, quite handful for me and they are quite great to squeeze. More to smaller build maybe standing at ~160cm
Sensual: Great sensual, reminds of of RTC Anqi. Catbath and brushing all over you. SN service, will accommodate to reasonable requests, YMMV.

Overall great first time experience with her, she’s chatty if you’re chatty and can definitely hold a conversation. Will RTM for sure, and btw she’s not difficult to book if your record is good and not too old. Just saying, happy chionging bros
Lol bro what do you mean by 'not too old'.. U mean she will screen our age b4 accepting? 🤣🤣
Old 25-01-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Well detailed and ditto your opinions.
Wonder if the same guys treat their wife, daughter, mother and grandmother with such tender loving care.
Hello bro long time no see you here! I think we both know the answer to your point hahaha. It's really puzzling when I see cheongsters feel heartpain for ML dealing with rent hike or lose customers. Clearly they allow their infatuation over the ML rule over simple logic. If they do their math will be clear as day that even a very average business ML still raking in huge sum a month. At current $120/hour rate, even if the ML only have 5 customers a day and work 5 day week as typical salaried employee, they gross $13k+. And this is most extreme conservative illustration. Reality is most ML hardly rest and 8 to 10 customers a day, that is $30k+ a month easily. And yet some people worry about them cope with rising expenses and income loss? Crazy la. We all also have bills to pay and most earn way lesser than an average ML. Some will argue their job high risk, of course la, high risk high returns what, and is their freewill, the days of sex slavery is long gone man. We should worry more about ourselves, hard earned money, pay more nowadays get cutback or mediocre service. People really need to wake up la.
Old 25-01-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Hello bro long time no see you here! I think we both know the answer to your point hahaha. It's really puzzling when I see cheongsters feel heartpain for ML dealing with rent hike or lose customers. Clearly they allow their infatuation over the ML rule over simple logic. If they do their math will be clear as day that even a very average business ML still raking in huge sum a month. At current $120/hour rate, even if the ML only have 5 customers a day and work 5 day week as typical salaried employee, they gross $13k+. And this is most extreme conservative illustration. Reality is most ML hardly rest and 8 to 10 customers a day, that is $30k+ a month easily. And yet some people worry about them cope with rising expenses and income loss? Crazy la. We all also have bills to pay and most earn way lesser than an average ML. Some will argue their job high risk, of course la, high risk high returns what, and is their freewill, the days of sex slavery is long gone man. We should worry more about ourselves, hard earned money, pay more nowadays get cutback or mediocre service. People really need to wake up la.
True, even if ML only have 2 or 3 customers a day, one month also earn more den most of us, all human ma, who want to do more if can snake plus they female have 大姨妈 some will rest more lol just DONT fall in love with them better, play and move on better
Old 25-01-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Lol bro what do you mean by 'not too old'.. U mean she will screen our age b4 accepting? 🤣🤣
I think he meant the database record. Got MLs told me that even if have record but not updated for more than 1 year then they also might not accept. Almost like we always need to renew currency on all database to have smoother booking lol
Old 25-01-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
This has been repeated many times here.

But I think most bros are not stupid. They also get add-on services in return as well.
Old 25-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
This has been repeated many times here.

But I think most bros are not stupid. They also get add-on services in return as well.
the thing about add-on services is, sometimes you might be paying for something that another bro get for free. Then does that make your add-on service worth it? example you offer $500 tip for raw, but another bro get it for free.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
the thing about add-on services is, sometimes you might be paying for something that another bro get for free. Then does that make your add-on service worth it? example you offer $500 tip for raw, but another bro get it for free.
Tbh this also repeat many times here, most of the ml don’t know this forum plus they don’t know English or Singlish, confirm some WK saw we discuss here and go ask them this and that, they will deny even have, all can say is base on chemistry, definitely they will chose, ppl will say spoil market and not like we can complain anywhere, only discuss here, sian lo only can move on
Old 25-01-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well said but there are many rich people around to throw thousands just to visit different forest...
To some who made thousands and willing to spend will continue to pursue their targets.
Quality ML will be able to hook onto such good providers and bring home thousands.. life is like that lor...
Old 25-01-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
I think he meant the database record. Got MLs told me that even if have record but not updated for more than 1 year then they also might not accept. Almost like we always need to renew currency on all database to have smoother booking lol
Thanks bro my bad for mis-reading. Understand the same from MLs too, they look at both record age and frequency to decide if to accept.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Have you tried Chen Chen/Xiao Ai? She provides same extent of aggressive Nuru as Nat. However, only about 50% as skillful. And she does not have Nat's toned body. She is also more expensive.

But if you want aggressive Nuru, she is the only one I currently know of. Others are protective.
Yup, tried and same conclusion as yours. ... "Others are protective" ... Let me see whether I can get my ML to learn this kkk. She already has the vitals less the Nuru skill.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:51 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Free fuck? 回家洗洗睡吧,梦里什么都有。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-01-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Free fuck? 回家洗洗睡吧,梦里什么都有。
Been playing for more around 10 years. I do get free fuck. And it is more than 1 ladies. You do need to know, guys are not the only one feeling shiok with fuck. Ladies also enjoy. I do agreed all ladies are here got money. But if you manage to make the ladies horny and enjoy the sex, you can get for free. Why not.
Old 25-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

Is it due to CNY, the standard of SLG not as good as before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1