The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
I believe old place doesnt have security guard as well, don remember seeing one, i believe he mixed up AQ with jordie ? Jordie is the one with security guard.
Old place oso hav but not active in daytime。
Anyway my style is to make contact with the guard if there is one, question him before he question u. You will be ignored when u visit again.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Not sure if PeiQi is listed on SLG again
But she is definitely active on WC, posting quite recently on moments.
As to whether you are able to book her via WC, not sure. You can try.
Sharing is caring
Tried sms for last few days but no response 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 20-09-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
vinorouge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reccs for best Nuru these days? Preferably someone young
Old 20-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
I believe old place doesnt have security guard as well, don remember seeing one, i believe he mixed up AQ with jordie ? Jordie is the one with security guard.
Got but if you are lucky he won’t be at his seat.
But I visited many times never once did I get questioned. You need to be smart about it sometimes lo.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinorouge View Post
Any reccs for best Nuru these days? Preferably someone young
Nuru I only try Nat and good enough to stick with it liao.
She isn’t that young young but the session is damn good bordering dangerously addictive hahaha
Old 20-09-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Old place oso hav but not active in daytime。
Anyway my style is to make contact with the guard if there is one, question him before he question u. You will be ignored when u visit again.
I won’t bother interacting with the security guard and raise concern, some quite sharp and Kay poh one.
For me usually I go up with food I dabao for her, or I buy drink and drink as I walk as though going home, sometimes I follow residents in so I don’t look like a visitor who had to press in, but I will find some excuse not to take the same lift up.
Be smart about it usually ok.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Any masseur lady can perform interaccrual sex here?
Old 20-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Tried sms for last few days but no response 🤷🏻‍♂️
With all due respect bro @audio1 usually when MLs don’t reply you might want to check your comments in the db. For me no issue getting her to rely via wc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
For AQ, security near to lift entrance, will ask you which unit. I think the fella knows ...
Indeed as bro @yqz7 stated AQ has shifted and there is no security guard at her new place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
True! Hard to stop. Got addicted liao and cheong more. Sometimes I regretted abit as I felt out of control. But oh well, yolo.
What other platform u use other than SLG? Mind sharing?
You got PM bro @kazun
Old 20-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/

Recently got the chance to try Fairy. Photo is her, with the usual Meitu to brighten up the complexion.

Location wise, I would say its discreet and not so easily identifiable. It is good for me as there is nearby eateries to grab a bite/drink if you are too early but maybe some other bros prefer a much more quiet area.

Best part would be the costume selection. The selection of her costume is very wide, I manage to get two costume session when I take up her 90mins session. Seems like SIA Stewardess costume is the highly sought afer costume

Sensual wise, she is very very good in talking dirty with a bit of accent English. Its really turn me on as she is able to get into the character based on the costume of your choosing. Imagine JAV movies, without the full service part.

The mirror provided by her is a very good plus point. You can see the mirror and have a different view during the action. I thoroughly enjoy the session to the fullest, as she did not short change me at all, in and out close to the full 90mins session.

Definitely would RTM again provided I am in Singapore long enough and she have the suitable slot to my liking.

Another thing to note, she does serve drink for bros who are looking forward to it
Good right! I like the new location!
Sometimes if lucky and she got cook some dessert can try asking politely for one bowl. I got lucky once and she gave me some it’s Yumz!
Old 20-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Any masseur lady can perform interaccrual sex here?
What’s that sia never hear before
Old 20-09-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
With all due respect bro @audio1 usually when MLs don’t reply you might want to check your comments in the db. For me no issue getting her to rely via wc.

Indeed as bro @yqz7 stated AQ has shifted and there is no security guard at her new place.

You got PM bro @kazun
Pm u 10char
Old 21-09-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
What’s that sia never hear before
I think is thigh kiap the cock.
Old 21-09-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows if Mint is really in bkk?
Old 21-09-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not sure if PeiQi is listed on SLG again
But she is definitely active on WC, posting quite recently on moments.
As to whether you are able to book her via WC, not sure. You can try.
Sharing is caring
She is listed again, but the question is, will she reply sms?
Old 21-09-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WerewolfKill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Lora today since there were quite abit of comments and my regular RTC this week. Located at Area B.

True as to others review, GFE gao gao, lots of cuddling, hugging and slight pecks.

Not much of massage, but not for that anyway. Love how she will hug me and start using her nails to entice me. Realized that I am reaching my climax. Started to rub slowly to make me feel comfortable before releasing it.

Not too sure, but told me that business was bad recently and thinking of RTC. Hope she will be around so I can rotate ard with my regular ML.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/lora-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1