The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Tried her... not bad
Shes fun, cheeky and chatty.
Slim, pretty with big soft boobs.
Nice HJ and BF..came all over the boobs and neck.

Total dmg$120
Thanks for sharing. I haven't try SLG BF before. How is BF usually done?
Im lying down and she uses boob to milk me? Or is it she lies down and thrust through boobs? sorry if that's too graphical.
Old 18-09-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Thanks for sharing. I haven't try SLG BF before. How is BF usually done?
Im lying down and she uses boob to milk me? Or is it she lies down and thrust through boobs? sorry if that's too graphical.
It differs from girl to girl. Most will just do the boob milking one cos a bit troublesome to do the lying down version.
Old 18-09-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

MR for Nat.

Managed to get a slot yesterday; she said yesterday was very slow, perhaps due to F1 weekend.

I get why she is so popular - attractive enough looks (I find her body really sexy but again up to individual), decent massage, top notch sensual - all at an unbeatable price in today’s market.

Started off with a body massage where she constantly asked if the pressure was ok.

Took up the nuru package and it was well worth. Seeing her sexy body gliding up and down, and then with all the fake love-making was enough to make me rock hard. Highlight was here mimicking the cg position and that allowed me to admire her body in full glory. Ended with her finishing me with a sensual HJ.

Overall it was a very very good experience, fantastic price. Concur with what other bros say, location is not so ideal. But not the first time that I have to bypass security. Another thing I’ll nitpick is no frenching, only kisses.

As usual, YMMV. Cheers!

https://sglonelyguy26.com/natalie-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 18-09-2023 at 09:19 PM.
Old 18-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
her charge still same @150/70mins?
Price still $150. Not sure if 60min or 70min. I never paid attention to the time. dont worry wont short change the time.
Old 18-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Same for me. Took king package, No shower with DT/BJ. Just some so so ass rimming and BJ. Wont rtm.
Thanks for the heads up. Almost want to visit her based on that review. Too good to be true.
Old 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Bros, for xiao ai, any bros know if it's 150 for bbbj or just HJ?
Old 18-09-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
MR for Nat.

Managed to get a slot yesterday; she said yesterday was very slow, perhaps due to F1 weekend.

I get why she is so popular - attractive enough looks (I find her body really sexy but again up to individual), decent massage, top notch sensual - all at an unbeatable price in today’s market.

Started off with a body massage where she constantly asked if the pressure was ok.

Took up the nuru package and it was well worth. Seeing her sexy body gliding up and down, and then with all the fake love-making was enough to make me rock hard. Highlight was here mimicking the cg position and that allowed me to admire her body in full glory. Ended with her finishing me with a sensual HJ.

Overall it was a very very good experience, fantastic price. Concur with what other bros say, location is not so ideal. But not the first time that I have to bypass security. Another thing I’ll nitpick is no frenching, only kisses.

As usual, YMMV. Cheers!
Can you elaborate what you mean by 'bypass security'?
Old 18-09-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3713 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

My RTM FR for Mia

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-mia/

She is already in this field for years so many bros should already tried or knew about her.

Looks and body wise 6/10, not for bros who are particular about looks and love SYT, saggy boobs and some body fats but her skin is silky white and a very bouncy spankable smooth white ass!

Her highlight is JG 10/10 and this is the main reason I always come back to her. Her signature move is pull the balls and stretch the veins that connected to ur kidney, u can feel ur whole back feeling stretched and could be painful for some people. Very effective for me and she presses well in the stomach area which makes u feel damn good after the intense JG session.

For sensual, this could be downside for many as some might get limited roaming and don't allow some bros to chut chut, so can be 6/10 in this part but..... if u can make her horny, u can do alot more... heehee so a 9/10 for me.

Overall she is those soft type if u first time visit her but when she gets comfortable with u, she really opens (talk alot also but I prefer talking to her sister)... Hahaha. She is definitely for milf, JG and massage lover.

On the side note, she don't like to be licked but I always request to lick her butt and legs. Don't worry bros, she cleans herself well for next one. Cheers
Old 18-09-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Can you elaborate what you mean by 'bypass security'?
Basically having to walk past the security. But nothing to complicated. That’s all I’ll share.
Old 19-09-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

FR for An Qi

Decided to visit for first time after hearing she is about to RTC.

Easy to chat with, straightforward and clear instructions.

She's petite for me but with good boob size. Gave me a kinky feeling like someone's young gf. Like delicate lady. Mind can run wild.

Wore a very sexy panties too.
Looks good, smells good. Location is near MRT and toilet/room is well kept and dry.

Looking forward to her return.
I think all is good. Just only felt that she doesn't seem to look at my eyes when chatting. Maybe after massage, I paiseh she also paiseh.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-an-qi/

Last edited by Javabeans; 19-09-2023 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Add link.
Old 19-09-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
W told me she just learnt these techniques from her friend recently.

Her friend was trained in China for sensual.
Thanks @HeartML for the update. W has always been a failsafe option for me. Have booked a session with her later.
Old 19-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it me or is this forum very quiet these days?
Old 19-09-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Is it me or is this forum very quiet these days?
same sentiments here
Old 19-09-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

people don wanna try new stuff they jus folow whichever good FR they see. For me i only go once every mth so i wanna make sure i get something that i wan and these FRs are the only way to weed out the trash. So much choices but yet so much trash out there.
Old 19-09-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
people don wanna try new stuff they jus folow whichever good FR they see. For me i only go once every mth so i wanna make sure i get something that i wan and these FRs are the only way to weed out the trash. So much choices but yet so much trash out there.
So bro, who have u been visiting?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1