The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Corndoglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey bros, sorry for a noob question but cannot find any concrete answer on the forums. What exactly is 4, 4.5G roaming? Is 4G ability to touch outside the panties and 4.5G with panties on but can go inside? Thank you
Old 05-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Dear old birds! Who are your top favourites now and why!
Old 05-09-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Swings is Cool - loads of Potential

My humble MRs for last week.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/

First time visiting W. She's pretty and nice lady and can talk about anything with her. The location is near MRT, around 10 minutes walk but can be very confusing and almost late for my appointment. Better to ask her for direction. Massage got strength and put in effort. For sensual, she did front and back catbath and she will lie beside you and put her leg over yours and grind you a bit, will give you light pecks. HJ not mechanical. After the deed, I was offered Chinese tea. Can be a turn off to some is that her boobs are man made.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yan-yan/

Second time visiting her after a long time. Surprisingly her service standards didn't drop. She's cheery and it's nice talking to her. Location is around 10 to 15 minutes walk from MRT. She offer to help me to wipe down after shower and offer me water. Her massage is still one of the best and she did ear digging for me and it gave me eargasm. For sensual, she did a thorough cathbath and hdly in an unique way. She will lie beside you and HJ while licking your nipples.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Fake pics aside, bro can teach me how to earn so many points by having only nine posts? 😂
Are you saying Xue Er pics are overly PS? I’m thinking of trying leh when she was G, but then she moved to orchard, so gave up. Now I see she’s back in the East, Paya Lebar, so can consider again.

Anyone else tried, can give feedback?
Old 05-09-2023, 09:19 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndoglover View Post
Hey bros, sorry for a noob question but cannot find any concrete answer on the forums. What exactly is 4, 4.5G roaming? Is 4G ability to touch outside the panties and 4.5G with panties on but can go inside? Thank you
Mentioned a few times

3G -touch only boobs
4G- 3G plus touching outside panty
4.5G- halfway between 4 and 5g, in other words panty on but can slip your hand inside and roam the external genitals
5G- remove everything and touch everywhere
Old 05-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

Trust me, you will want to go back for more. I look for her 2 to 3 times a week after my first encounter with her.

She has a very nice and cosy apartment (Condo - NO sercurity guard) with amber parking free. She kept her unit very clean,even the toilet is dry (only shower area is wet)

Her lustful seduction is the main thing I love most, she is really good and will bring you to h3aven........like newly love bird cudling in bed. Even I had visited her so many times, the feeling never fade.

Go for it, will want to go back for more.

BTW; Photo is real, it is her

Last edited by YoungForever; 05-09-2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:43 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
If I ignore the price tag, ah mei is definitely high up on the list based on the current list alongside with nina. Think there is no need to to explain why as all the mr-s written is a testimony on they can put on the table.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
For me currently is mostly AnQi. Now that Nat has returned to working, and Fairy is back, is likely rotating among the 3.
Truth is I like to stick to favorites whom I can click with until I feel like trying someone new for novelty.
KIV Amei in the list.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
Ke Le is the best to you? I won’t recommend Ke Le to any bros here. Spend their money elsewhere
thanks, almost went.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

I happened to visit Ke Le recently so I'll give my two cents worth of review for this trending lady ...

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/

Location: Close to MRT station but not much places nearby for waiting

Looks: Not too far off from pics in SLG. MILF, attractive enough for me. Resembles the Mediacorp artiste Juin Teh.

Body: Short. Large saggy boobs with tummy. Again, attractive enough for me.

Massage: Stripped to panties. Hard massage, interrupted by occasional teasing.

Sensual: One of the most thorough cat bath, using lots of boobs, fingers and licks. I have not tried many Juagen but I enjoyed this one. She then asked if I want to try this prostate thing whereby she'll put on a condom on her finger and insert it into my anus. I relented after she kept insisting and it was so shiok that I had to ask her to stop because I am afraid of turning gay. Haha. Hand job was so so but she stripped naked and encouraged 5G roaming. However, no zhut zhut was allowed and that was a deal breaker for me.

RTM: Probably not as playability (or rather chemistry) was rather low. But I can understand why she has her fans.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Amei, Nina and Anqi because they all have a Pretty face, a Pair of nice boobs, high Playability and good Personality.
Old 05-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I happened to visit Ke Le recently so I'll give my two cents worth of review for this trending lady ...

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/

Location: Close to MRT station but not much places nearby for waiting

Looks: Not too far off from pics in SLG. MILF, attractive enough for me. Resembles the Mediacorp artiste Juin Teh.

Body: Short. Large saggy boobs with tummy. Again, attractive enough for me.

Massage: Stripped to panties. Hard massage, interrupted by occasional teasing.

Sensual: One of the most thorough cat bath, using lots of boobs, fingers and licks. I have not tried many Juagen but I enjoyed this one. She then asked if I want to try this prostate thing whereby she'll put on a condom on her finger and insert it into my anus. I relented after she kept insisting and it was so shiok that I had to ask her to stop because I am afraid of turning gay. Haha. Hand job was so so but she stripped naked and encouraged 5G roaming. However, no zhut zhut was allowed and that was a deal breaker for me.

RTM: Probably not as playability (or rather chemistry) was rather low. But I can understand why she has her fans.
Tbh i visited her once i found that she wasn't as bad as people say she is, there those whom i have visited that are much worse out there(in terms of attitude/looks), but you need to be somewhat accepting of milfs as going in expecting a young gal with a slim body, you're gonna be disappointed. She looks attractive to me, might be because i like mature women too.

I remembered that when i visited her she allowed Zhut2 but she did mentioned that she has sensitive nipples so gotta be gentle. She did also told me about her prostate massage but strangely enough she didn't insisted on performing it on me. I feel like she's also the kind whose services will open up a lot more with repeated visits.
Old 05-09-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
taking a break, back on 10th
yes bro! 您想干啥就干呗

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 05-09-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
2nd that. She got abit of those good wife look and feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

Trust me, you will want to go back for more. I look for her 2 to 3 times a week after my first encounter with her.

She has a very nice and cosy apartment (Condo - NO sercurity guard) with amber parking free. She kept her unit very clean,even the toilet is dry (only shower area is wet)

Her lustful seduction is the main thing I love most, she is really good and will bring you to h3aven........like newly love bird cudling in bed. Even I had visited her so many times, the feeling never fade.

Go for it, will want to go back for more.

BTW; Photo is real, it is her
Old 05-09-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
2nd that. She got abit of those good wife look and feel.
Agreed. If I am single, I will take her as my wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1