The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sammyboyfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is there any ML right now that does it like ex-Laura…?
Old 05-09-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy26.com/fei-fei-massage/

Just visited this gem a while back
Was in the area and tried my luck early in the morning at 10 and she replied.

Looks 7/10 (didn’t put on make up because it was too early but she looks fine) told me she was 30 and she look real good for a 30
Body is hot but I am not sure if it’s man made boobs, feels like to me
Sensual and gfe 10/10 best one I ever had so far in sgl
5g roaming and she moan like woooooah made me shoot out fast
Will definitely RTM
And also the head massage was solid
Old 05-09-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fei-fei-massage/
Just visited this gem a while back
Was in the area and tried my luck early in the morning at 10 and she replied.
Looks 7/10 (didn’t put on make up because it was too early but she looks fine) told me she was 30 and she look real good for a 30
Body is hot but I am not sure if it’s man made boobs, feels like to me
Sensual and gfe 10/10 best one I ever had so far in sgl
5g roaming and she moan like woooooah made me shoot out fast
Will definitely RTM
And also the head massage was solid

Sound too good to resist for :
$110/Whole Body Massage With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Old 05-09-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Any review for hudie from slg?
Old 05-09-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
not too sure what is the hype?
complexion very bad, u see many potholes.
body size like baby elephant.
lazy to massage, just want to jg and then jerk off.
i need to request catbath then have.
rtm: NO. waste time waste money. cant vibe
https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/

I have similar experience few weeks ago but choose not to write bad MR until I read your MR.
Her JG was painful partly because of her finger nails.
Of course No RTM!
Old 05-09-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
As one of the bros mentioned in a few posts below entrance to lift lobby just direct line of sight from security.

Can access from side gate only when there's people exiting.

Not a quiet place.

Yup, that probably sums it up..
Do you need to register with the security to go up to her unit?
Old 05-09-2023, 02:14 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy26.com/tina-msg/

Haven't made a visit in the scene for a while for several reasons. Today was one of the rare times I managed to find some time to sneak out. I decided to do an experiment.
I know Tina was on both sites and the pricing is different so I decided to say I found on the other site instead of slg. Same day booking. Decided to go with her as was nearer to where I was around that time.
I will leave out the details about the location and room. Shouldn't be a surprise to season bro-s when she gives the rough location. For newer bro, if you are a foot soldier, no issue.
For Tina, looks, well built, not fat, average assets. She tried to put on make up but can see the blemish. Not the worst but definitely not the best. Average and good enough for me not to run away. Had a bad time trying to gauge the age. Definitely not syt and mlif. Maybe pre-mlif
Polite and straight to the point. She is returning soon.
Have massage but very light and negligible.
Sensual: F/n , 5G(she was wet below), CBJ(I brought my own cd), hj, licking everywhere, zhut, shower together.
In and out 45 minutes. For the price, honour the price stated in the other site.
Most probably won't go back as not my cup of tea for such experience. If any bro gets the same treatment for $140, it is not worth it.
Also good for bros to double check the price and not pay the higher price for no reason.

Last edited by rythuno; 05-09-2023 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-09-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
easter00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina posting removed?
Old 05-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by easter00 View Post
Nina posting removed?
taking a break, back on 10th
Old 05-09-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy26.com/mengmeng-massage/

Anyone tried her JG and prostate massage before?
Old 05-09-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Hk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xueer-massage/

Had a session with Xue Er this afternoon, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not young than her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, apartment is clean. She has a very sexy face, a good D cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.

Overall a thumbs up on this lass, will be booking my RTM pretty soon, definitely recommend for bros here
Old 05-09-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk8787boy View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/xueer-massage/

Had a session with Xue Er this afternoon, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not young than her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, apartment is clean. She has a very sexy face, a good D cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.

Overall a thumbs up on this lass, will be booking my RTM pretty soon, definitely recommend for bros here
Fake pics aside, bro can teach me how to earn so many points by having only nine posts? 😂
Old 05-09-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Not posted in listing
Up already
Old 05-09-2023, 05:01 PM
socrates

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27462 / Power: 90
Darkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond reputeDarkknight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Ke Le still the best imho! and she is offering more now. Fucking shiok
Ke Le is the best to you? I won’t recommend Ke Le to any bros here. Spend their money elsewhere
Old 05-09-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
Ke Le is the best to you? I won’t recommend Ke Le to any bros here. Spend their money elsewhere
Thanks for voicing out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1