The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
click on search thread button type in cafe or cafe om, then if there are any reports they will turn up..but let me assure you there are NO cafe om locations posted so u can rest easy
No wonder i cant find them back, now got to slowly filter again with pen and paper so I can take notes when I see them haha
Old 28-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

To make bro Sidtip and Half happy...below are the good places to visit for cheongster.

Massage with Hot girls
Spa Viên Dông
275A Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1
Phone number: 08 3836 8941
Vien Dong Hotel

Dai Nam Massage
79 Tran Hung Dao Street, District 1 (5 minutes from Bui Vien)
Phone number: +84 8 8 242 525
Dai Nam Hotel

Le duyen style Saloon
It’s basically a men’s salon where anyone of 50+ hot girls will take care of you with a facial, massage, manicure, hair cut, food service etc.. You can literally just go there and hang out, which, I do all the time!

Le Duyen 1 - 49, Thu Khoa Huan Street, Quan 1

Le Duyen 3 - 46, Bui Thi Xuan Street, Quan 1

Le Duyen 4 - 72 - 74, Truong Dinh Street, Quan 1

Club
Lush is fun and an excellent place to meet Vietnamese girls. Many of those going to Lush are looking to meet foreigners.

Good place to pick up Prostitute in disguise as party-goers.

2 Ly Tu Trong, Quan 1
Old 28-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently went to 2 massage places, got bbbj instead of juz normal hj, these 2 places r out the way n not the usual dainam or vien dong, so i am guessing these out out MP r more accomodating than the popular ones. so it is rewarding to go out exploring on ur own
Old 28-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
recently went to 2 massage places, got bbbj instead of juz normal hj, these 2 places r out the way n not the usual dainam or vien dong, so i am guessing these out out MP r more accomodating than the popular ones. so it is rewarding to go out exploring on ur own
yes you are right ......some in D10 ....tried 2 and got bbbj instead of hj
Old 28-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Depend on what u want. The more pretty girls will usually go to work in spa like Vien dong and Dai nam.
Unless you do not mind forgo pretty girls for service.

In the local area, it could be like 1 or 2 pretty girl among 10 girls so chances they assign a pretty one to you are slim.
Locals who often visit those MP in local area knew the number of their pretty girl so most of the time the pretty one are occupied with their reg customer.

I ever visit 1 MP in D10, girl willing to bbbj me but her looks really turn me off.
My own POV, not to offence anyone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post

Last edited by Sexforyou; 28-08-2016 at 10:54 PM.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes you are right, saw alot of sexy girl in vien dong on my way out after massage.
The quality better than Hai Son. Wish i can fuck them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Depend on what u want. The more pretty girls will usually go to work in spa like Vien dong and Dai nam.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

To those who ask and pm for Kim's contact. I msg her if can share her wechat, she tell me she not comfortable. She have job as tattooist and do FL only sometimes. Sorry need to respect her and cannot share. I am sure there are good find beside her, be patience and filter those good wechat girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Kim's real person look better than pic. The type of Vietbu you sure to stare at her in shopping mall. She have a very cute personality, easy to break the ice with some chat. Ask her why she speak English well, tell me she used to work in bar for foreigner.

Old 28-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by passpass View Post
Thanks man. Sounds like fun ! So I just tell the cab driver bui vien ? Any specific location ?
Bui vien is a small street. There are these kind of pub at do quang dau street too. You can walk around the street and see which pub have girls u like then go in buy a drink. You will be able to see the girls from the street as it is open concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post
Yes you are right, saw alot of sexy girl in vien dong on my way out after massage.
Yup I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
i have some local frieds who have the pretty gals zalo/ phone number and so can book them directly, the chance of a foreigner being assigned a pretty gal at these local places is very low, we will get the left over girls.
This is normal everywhere. All the angpai will be booked by their regular customer.
Old 29-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so other than tokyo spa in which has been reviewed by Wendella, has anyone tried the massage in the little Tokyo Ngo Van Nam?
Old 29-08-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Congrad... lets move on with HCMC stuffs. I planning a trip to HCMC so need a lot of info here especially food. Seeing a few pretty gers in this thread spurs my desire to go HCMC sooner.
true. i am going this week. hope the rain stop soon. heard airport was flooded last friday. can exchange contact thru PM if interested.
Old 29-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!

seems interesting.. will check out this stretch bui vien since MIA for some time in wetnam liao.

May each and every encounter brings you lots of excitement !!

Last edited by enter-raw; 30-08-2016 at 12:00 AM. Reason: typo
Old 30-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Must have food after sex .
Old 30-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
HCM Sept 4-7, Sept14-18

Any bros around HCM these dates? I will stay Bui Vien area, and my interests are mainly to find freelancer around D1.
Old 30-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post

In the local area, it could be like 1 or 2 pretty girl among 10 girls so chances they assign a pretty one to you are slim.
Locals who often visit those MP in local area knew the number of their pretty girl so most of the time the pretty one are occupied with their reg customer.

I ever visit 1 MP in D10, girl willing to bbbj me but her looks really turn me off.
My own POV, not to offence anyone....
to me, what turns me off is the black face and bad service after negotiating, mostly with pretty girls that this happens, while normal girls is more accomodating tries hard to please, so if the looks is ok i would prefer good service.
Old 30-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mental disorder si beh jialat. Tao nao pai.
you too free ha...watch discovery channel lah...

Hanoi student named Miss Vietnam 2016

Thanh Nien News

HO CHI MINH CITY - Monday, August 29, 2016 07:00

Do My Linh, a 20-year-old student of Hanoi Foreign Trade University, was crowned Miss Vietnam 2016 on Sunday.

Linh won the beauty contest, one of many such events regularly held in the country, after beating out 29 other contestants.

The 28-year-old pageant returned to Ho Chi Minh City for the first time after 14 years.

Linh reportedly won over the panel of judges during the questions round with her answer about "always living life to the fullest."

Earlier, she had advanced to the top 15 of the 2015 Miss Universe Vietnam.
The first runner-up was Ngo Thanh Thanh Tu from Hanoi and the second runner-up Huynh Thi Thuy Dung, from Ho Chi Minh City. Both are also college students.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-08-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread