The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I know Kim... nice petite body. She use to work at lulu bar along backpacker street back in 2013. Contacted for a brief moment then I think her fb account kena block or hacked.

God I miss her... Bro KITMO, do you mind to share her wechat contact to me?
Wow, bro, This girl looks really nice. glad you have had such a good hunt...
Old 26-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Food
Huong Ngu Quan - Mon Hue or Hue Cuisine

85 Thach Thi Thanh, P. Tan Dinh, Quan 1

Another decent place to eat Hue's Food.
The location is very near to Tan Dinh market.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 26-08-2016 at 10:27 PM.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Don't Breathe

A ruthlessly efficient, claustrophobic terror machine

The Synopsis:

A group of friends break into the house of a wealthy blind man, thinking they'll get away with the perfect heist. They're wrong.
They discover that the blind man is not as helpless as he seems, and soon find themselves in a game of cat-and-mouse with a man willing and ready to kill all three.

In the land of the dark, blind man is king.

Start showing in most HCM cinema today.
Enjoy the movie
Old 27-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
nice thriller. will catch it in HCMC. any recommendation for good new cinema ? never tried watching in one in HCMC before.thanks.
Old 27-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Wow, bro, This girl looks really nice. glad you have had such a good hunt...
That was 1 of our best VN visit so far... We squeeze all 3 couple in a room and chatted like old friends. Laughed like crazy with pillow fights. 2 years ago I think Kim got a steady bf. Young handsome dude so I tot she "keep mountain liao". Didn't want to disturb her again... until now... LOL

Nice bubbly girl. Love her pinky nipples!
Old 27-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Shoeshine scammers target foreign tourists in downtown HCMC

By Trac Rin - Tan Phu, Thanh Nien News

HO CHI MINH CITY - Saturday, August 27, 2016 11:51

A 15-strong gang has been scamming tourists in downtown Ho Chi Minh City by shining their shoes without being asked before demanding an extortionate amount of money, threatening those who do not pay, a Thanh Nien investigation has found.
On August 11 for instance, two foreign men were sitting on a bench in September 23rd Park when two men suddenly approached them and polished their shoes without saying a word.
The tourists did not turn them away but were shocked to be asked VND1 million (US$45).
The two men threatened the tourists until they paid them the money.
Thanh Nien found similar incidents occurring elsewhere in the city’s downtown.
On August 11 a foreign man was about to cross Le Lai Street when a man insisted on polishing his shoes though the former said no.

A Thanh Nien reporter managed to join the shoeshine group and found there were 15 men who had moved to the city from Thanh Hoa Province.

They rent rooms on Hoang Sa Street, District 3, and usually take buses to the downtown area.

A member, who claimed he could earn VND2 million in a morning, said they often go in pairs so that they could threaten the victims easier. One would polish shoes and demand money while the other would keep an eye out for police and voluntary youths, he said.

Dinh To Hoa, deputy chief inspector of the city Department of Tourism, admitted that her agency is aware of the scam.

Authorities have recorded more than 2,500 cases of hawkers and shoeshine boys hassling tourists, she said.

“[My] department has coordinated with relevant agencies to step up patrolling. They will also be punished if caught on street cameras.”

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
so let me get this straight you met kim in a bar in bui vien 3 yrs ago, bonk her have a good time but never bother to report and share so others can also enjoy keep her to youself so you can enjoy only, but now after you lose her contact you ask bro kitmo to share with you? seems a very odd attitude, but i suppose that explains why this thread is how it is
Hallo, check my join date lah. 2013 how I report? Keep to myself? Go check my pass posts lah... humble points are all awarded... not exchanged.

18 posts since april and all are stir troubles... ignore list you go...
Old 27-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

If you want new cinema, go to Cinestar Quoc Thanh at 271 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
It is quite near to backpacker street.

If you are around the japanese area of district 1, go to BHD Star Bitexco financial tower, Nguyen Hue, Q1.
This cinema condition is good, located upstair.

The other 2 galaxy cinema in district 1 look old to me.
1) 230 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
2) 116 Nguyen du, Q1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
nice thriller. will catch it in HCMC. any recommendation for good new cinema ? never tried watching in one in HCMC before.thanks.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

I personally welcome the food pics, HCM IMO is among the top 3 countries in my list for foodies. Big big fan of Banh Minh and the dim sum place my friend brought me was "decently" good.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

These days so many people want to dictate what should and should not be posted here, is like they have ownership of this forum.

Bro, if you want to post, why dont you take the time to tell us interesting stuff u encounter in HCM. This is a place for sharing info, nobody interested to read things like "I am going to HCM on this date, can you recommend this and that"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half View Post
Bro if you want to post so many places to eat, at least make them places you can recommend. And why don't you take the time to tell us something about the place. Like others said, this is a sex web. If you want to crowd it with things like this, really need them to be worthwhile places. I and others here would never go seek out and eat at places that we are told are only "decent".
Old 28-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

thanks bro
really appreciate the food stuff you posted. please keep them coming.
Haters gonna hate.
i am a lover.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
If you want new cinema, go to Cinestar Quoc Thanh at 271 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
It is quite near to backpacker street.

If you are around the japanese area of district 1, go to BHD Star Bitexco financial tower, Nguyen Hue, Q1.
This cinema condition is good, located upstair.

The other 2 galaxy cinema in district 1 look old to me.
1) 230 Nguyen Trai, P. Nguyen Cu Trinh, Q1
2) 116 Nguyen du, Q1
Old 28-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

What Saigon is like after a downpour (photos, video)

An hours-long rain that lashed Ho Chi Minh City on Friday just proved how vulnerable to foul weather the southern Vietnamese metropolis is.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/36720/...r-photos-video

Anyone got stuck in traffic last Friday flash flood...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been working here in HCM for almost a 6 months now, but always back and forth to my origin country.

There is been a favorite place for me to get a BBBJ, which is in NPK. I have been visiting the same place with the same women for four times. I know it may sound silly but her hospitality and her skill is the best I ever had. Her BBBJ is simply the best and her superb GFE attitude has made me always wanted to come back and not trying the other places.

Before I was visiting benny for couples of time, but after I tried in this NPK, never go back there again.

Yesterday I went to Ngo Van Nam, the little Tokyo to wandering around and exploring the place. That place was amazing, I mean there are numbers massage parlour, and every massage parlour has their hot stunning looking girls sitting in front waiting and greeting passerby. I was tempted to try one of the massage but I think I will find more information here before that.
Has anyone tried the massage there? what is the SOP massage only or massage with happy "HJ" ending for additional of VND. is it a chance to "execute"?

I did went and have some drink in one of the bar though, the hostess bar, they have some girls to accompany you drinking, the cost of buying the drink for them is 135K VND, if you want to drink in the room there is an addition of 200K VND/ person.

There are still plenty of bar to explore, I will definitely go and try another bar and write my review here.

The weather in HCM is not friendly recently, heavy downpour of rain almost ruining my entire weekend.
Old 28-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

It is frustrating to know that I have seen the information as i was reading the past 100 pages and now couldnt find those with Cafe Oms locations hmmm
Old 28-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
It is frustrating to know that I have seen the information as i was reading the past 100 pages and now couldnt find those with Cafe Oms locations hmmm
click on search thread button type in cafe or cafe om, then if there are any reports they will turn up..but let me assure you there are NO cafe om locations posted so u can rest easy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=12673

this is a list of cafe, u go in there are gal sit with you and chat if they like you, no touching allowed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread