The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just browsed thru her SLG reviews, one commented her new pics doesn't look like her and another wrote she FC...
what's FC?
Old 19-08-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
No leh, she's not decent looking, really quite ugly to be honest. It's not like those average looking girls that you'll walk pass without noticing. She's the type you'd walk pass, turn your head and wonder to yourself wah so ugly also can ah that type.

To each his own i guess.

To me, she rates a low 2-3/10. Never been afraid of telling the truth in my MRs/FRs. Those who are unhappy can zap me all you want like i give a fuck lol.

The standard of girls on offer on SLG at the moment is seriously at an all time low.

I'm not even comparing it to the good ol times, just simply comparing it to 2021 covid period where there were limited choices. omg, it was low quantity but quality was still pretty decent.

These days, i see any ad that doesn't have a selfie pic, only those professionally taken photos i don't even bother to search for past FRs cause confirm landmine.
Well you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Well you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else.
of course, said person is still the president...
Old 19-08-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-xue-li/

Looks : chio syt

Nice and cosy place near rv area. Sweet looking and petite size. Was dressed in a red kimono when open door for me. Massage was ok , got back stepping which was good. Sensual wise she will remove her kimono, revealing her sexy black lingerie. No nude no top less. During hj will talk dirty as she looks at u. Had a sneak preview of her sm , will try the full version next visit, she can do foot fetish, slapping, sit on u, bb, role playing, personally I felt she was confident n had the domineering feel, no sm tools though for those hard-core sm, no golden showers.overall session was OK, am looking forward for my next visit soon, missing her tight body and ass now.
shakes head.
Old 19-08-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
shakes head.
Yes I spotted that as well... and it is also mentioned in the SLG reviews.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 19-08-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future

Just head Amei will be going back to china for a short break. Not sure when will be back.
Old 19-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Tried two vanillas recently, Nina and Lora.

With this group, it comes down to quality of GFE and HJ. Both have restrictions, especially Lora. Both allow kisses (but aren't really into it). Both have decent bods.

Lora is the better looking (dimples). She would get an extra point if she smiles more.

I'd pick Lora overall. Restrictions aside, she is quite naughty while having that 'emo' feel that makes her different from other vanillas. She likes to wrap her warm bod close to you, which is very nice. And she is better with her hand and nails - no oil needed.
Old 19-08-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/nina-massage/

She have a lot of costumes for customers to choose

Today I choose policewoman. And man she look stunning. Blue uniform with short skirt and high heels. I was high af

Tall nice boobs. I legit have a good time.

Can't wait for the next visit.
Old 19-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
The second lucky boobs looks damn yummy.

Any commandos tested them alr?
Old 19-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Agreed. But to get the ML high to your touch usually need them to be exclusive to you. Or at least you need to be one of the selected few.

If they offer the same treatment to every bro, they will be immune to it very soon.
Maybe lo. Or sometimes when the feel is right with the right techniques something magical might happen. Happened to one of my regulars before the one time it somehow clicked she squirted a little from the painting. I was surprised…
Old 19-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Layla and Shi Shi both gone? RTC or just break - anyone knows?
Not too sure. Normally I know other than cny, most prc(not confined to ml) will return around the period(could be even up to one or two months) during their national day and golden week period but saying that, based on Google calendar, that is the first week of october. So not too sure. Just text Layla this morning, so far no reply. Let's wait and see who has the answer
Old 19-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41073 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Look syt ! Can zhut zhut ? Thanks
" No nude no top less " from bro MR
For 130 we r too kind

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32730904
Old 19-08-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

The standard of girls on offer on SLG at the moment is seriously at an all time low.

I'm not even comparing it to the good ol times, just simply comparing it to 2021 covid period where there were limited choices. omg, it was low quantity but quality was still pretty decent.

These days, i see any ad that doesn't have a selfie pic, only those professionally taken photos i don't even bother to search for past FRs cause confirm landmine.
Fully agree with you. Although there are many gals on the ads, the overall quality and attitude sucks. And yet, there is an increase in price.

21 gun salute for you, Sir!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-08-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Fully agree with you. Although there are many gals on the ads, the overall quality sucks.

21 gun salute for you, Sir!
China youth unemployment rate last published was a staggering 26%.

The rate is now so bad that Government has stopped publishing it to avoid spreading discontent.

With this situation one would expect hungrier girls and better service but it is the opposite in SLG because of the low bar set by sinkies …sian
Old 19-08-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-xue-li/

Looks : chio syt

Nice and cosy place near rv area. Sweet looking and petite size. Was dressed in a red kimono when open door for me. Massage was ok , got back stepping which was good. Sensual wise she will remove her kimono, revealing her sexy black lingerie. No nude no top less. During hj will talk dirty as she looks at u. Had a sneak preview of her sm , will try the full version next visit, she can do foot fetish, slapping, sit on u, bb, role playing, personally I felt she was confident n had the domineering feel, no sm tools though for those hard-core sm, no golden showers.overall session was OK, am looking forward for my next visit soon, missing her tight body and ass now.
Ouch no even take of tops for $130 , how come the bar are getting lower nowadays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1