The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anybody know what happen to Cheryl? Complete radio silence. WhatsApp show last seen on 8 Aug.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/cheryl-massage/
Old 16-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
I was rubbing Amei outside her panty and had some faint fishy smell on my finger later. It could be her menses just finished hence the smell? Has such experience with my fb and it went away a few days after period finished.

Will be visiting her again soon to check it out.
Talking about fishy smell, I recall many years ago I bonked this PRC at GL.
I dig her pussy a bit and detected some smell.
But I was too horny, still bonked her. With cap of course.

The amazing thing is after I wash my finger with soap, the smell is still there.

Have to use Dettol liquid then the smell gone.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-08-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

After almost 3 months of hibernation, decided to visit one from my rtm list rather than try a newbie. Instantly, 77 came to my mind and I sure had a good time,

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/77-massage/

Her updated photos looks exactly like her and to me, she is an oriental beauty...gentle and soft spoken, whose look will grow on you. After all these while, she still remember my preferences and my dislikes...really touched.

Her massage skills has improved...with good strength and technique. What’s better is the sensual. She has a well toned body with ample boobs to grab. She gave out light moans when caressing her sensitive nips. Very soon, I surrendered my army load.

77 will be on my rtm list for a long time...great GFE and high playability, attentive and good conversationist.
Old 16-08-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
After almost 3 months of hibernation, decided to visit one from my rtm list rather than try a newbie. Instantly, 77 came to my mind and I sure had a good time,

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/77-massage/
Looks like I too will RTM.

She actually added dig ear to her menu. Which I'm keen to try.
She asked to give it a try.

Yes, she comes across as a polite and soft spoken lady.
Old 16-08-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

New SYT on the block...introducing XBD
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Commandoed this syt today and Huat ah...I'm her first customer!

Looks: 7.5/10 slim and shy 乖乖syt look and easy to break ice
Boobs: small B with cute nips
Massage: put in effort but her strength is head massage...I like it
Sensual: SN...still shy but she willing to learn and please. Patient even when I take some time to release.

She has her restrictions but overall a good experience for me.
Very comfortable to be with and will RTM.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15809 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
After all these while, she still remember my preferences and my dislikes...really touched.
They just need to put some remarks to your phone number or wechat account to remember your preferences.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
They just need to put some remarks to your phone number or wechat account to remember your preferences.
At least they bother... some really bosim ones just feel more and more commercial with each visit...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 16-08-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
At least they bother... some really bosim ones just feel more and more commercial with each visit...
Yah man....this is call going the extra mile.

It is like visit your regular chicken rice seller....he remember which part the chicken you like and add more rice etc.
Of course deserved repeat visit.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
Bakin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recalled a ML I used to visit, vanilla style, told me cheekily since many bros like to rub their dicks or finger her outside panty, and she doesn’t change after every session, there will be smell, either hers or bros’ special liquid ….and I was thinking, you sure have dark humour but it is true

Quote:
I was rubbing Amei outside her panty and had some faint fishy smell on my finger later. It could be her menses just finished hence the smell? Has such experience with my fb and it went away a few days after period finished.

Will be visiting her again soon to check it out.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7743 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Talking about fishy smell, I recall many years ago I bonked this PRC at GL.
I dig her pussy a bit and detected some smell.
But I was too horny, still bonked her. With cap of course.

The amazing thing is after I wash my finger with soap, the smell is still there.

Have to use Dettol liquid then the smell gone.
One of the spa I visited used to have a Msian ML whom had left the scene. Very good body and pussy clean shave, tight and very wet. But prob is that she always have very bad fishy smell. I just love to finger fuck her those days when she was around as she don’t offer FJ. All soap are useless and really need Dettol to deep clean several times to remove the damn smell.

Upped u 17 bro.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7743 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakin View Post
I recalled a ML I used to visit, vanilla style, told me cheekily since many bros like to rub their dicks or finger her outside panty, and she doesn’t change after every session, there will be smell, either hers or bros’ special liquid ….and I was thinking, you sure have dark humour but it is true
Hope this won’t transmit STD. Gosh!

Upped you 17 bro. Good luck!
Old 16-08-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/avocado-massage/

New here, messaged quite a few popular girls who did not reply. But managed to get her response.

Looks: 7/10 Someone you will not reject. I like her mini eyes.

Massage: 7/10 Though not trained, she makes an effort to massage you. A very hardworking girl.

HJ: 8/10
She knows where to touch. Kisses you everywhere. I like her moans though.

Overall: She is very chatty and warm. Can talk to you non-stop. It is very nice being with her. Left a happy man

RTM: Yes
Old 16-08-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the spa I visited used to have a Msian ML whom had left the scene. Very good body and pussy clean shave, tight and very wet. But prob is that she always have very bad fishy smell. I just love to finger fuck her those days when she was around as she don’t offer FJ. All soap are useless and really need Dettol to deep clean several times to remove the damn smell.

Upped u 17 bro.
A few months ago i engage a local FL, for HJ BJ only then i did finger her, go home got one weird smell on hand, i am thinking if is pussy smell, but i did wash with normal soap but need wash a few times and still got some light salty smell there, is this considered as fishy smell and what what bacterial thingy?
Old 16-08-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
A few months ago i engage a local FL, for HJ BJ only then i did finger her, go home got one weird smell on hand, i am thinking if is pussy smell, but i did wash with normal soap but need wash a few times and still got some light salty smell there, is this considered as fishy smell and what what bacterial thingy?
Healthy pussy should be no smell. At the most, some slight musky scent.
If you detected some unpleasant smell and can't get rid using normal soap, likely is bacterial infection or STD.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Healthy pussy should be no smell. At the most, some slight musky scent.
If you detected some unpleasant smell and can't get rid using normal soap, likely is bacterial infection or STD.
dont think is STD right? else those bros who tried her confirm all kenna alr and sure make a fuss on the respective forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1