The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Chat with my god son, no water in Sutisan......
Ratchada area was out of plain bottled water until around 28oct. Now quite abundant in 711 and small shops. Ppl are rushing to stock up rice, water, can food, instant noodle from supermarket. Almost every shop/building are busy building cement barriers and sandbags. Drinking Water supply replenished Liao.
Old 30-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Many wl/residents taking flood advice and return to hometown to avoid the incoming floods. There was one club I entered, only 2 gals. Nataree also around 10 gals only, but all cmi. Chatutak and dreamworld closed. With so many contrainst, I suggest you hold you fire/sperm.
I think in the next few days, people will start to trickle back BKK, once they realize that the flood is not as severe as reported. Also, when the family needs milk and beer money, they will certainly ask the wl to go back to work.

Like bro GLHunter suggested "hold your fire/sperm," for better selection later

Chok dee na!
Old 30-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Many wl/residents taking flood advice and return to hometown to avoid the incoming floods. There was one club I entered, only 2 gals. Nataree also around 10 gals only, but all cmi. Chatutak and dreamworld closed. With so many contrainst, I suggest you hold you fire/sperm.
thank you for info

wanted to up you but sammyboyforum tell me i up you before in past so cannot do again

( anybody know what is the time before this limit expire ? )

i dont know still feel a bit like going , only dont want airport immigration to stare at me when coming in and think "you horny bastard even my countery flooded until almost all underwater you still want to come here and fuck our whores ? "
Old 31-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

i am checking hotel pricing , i see prices not low , no special deal - not like they are empty and trying to attract guests

i think maybe they also dont want too many guests , if flooding really hit then they also cannot take care of the people

no whores , no deals ... like this really not great to go :-(
Old 31-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
no whores , no deals ... like this really not great to go :-(
Guess Pattaya will be better.
Old 31-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You just arrived in BKK? Where are you heading to?
Hi bruddah H88 : am hitting GL this week In case you are in Sg & around the CBD side, PLEASE pm me a day in advance & I will take you for drinks & lunch on any day this week that is convenient for you
Old 31-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess Pattaya will be better.
i heard all the thai holiday place full because thai people escape from bangkok !! pattaya should be also ?

they say this weekend is the most danger , now past already things should be getting better ?
Old 31-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Glock,

Still no floods in Ratchada and Sukhumvit! Current weather is partly cloudy, hot and humid.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 31-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
Squareheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Bangkok only have 1 place with highest standard girls in a hotel/club called Tarawadee. Others are below sub standard la. If you tried there, you will not go to other places anymore. Over there have 3 tiers of girls available. Normal, high end and Models/college students and actresses. Prices for high is around 3500 baht and Models and up will be ranging from 4500baht to 9000baht. I was there last month, go there everyday aiming for those around 5000baht and up ones.. service is excellence and girls are FREAKING AMAZING. but honestly, even the normals ones there are very good standards too. It just that i have expensive taste. So for BKK bros, its a DIE DIE must try place.
Old 31-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Glock,

Still no floods in Ratchada and Sukhumvit! Current weather is partly cloudy, hot and humid.
haha thank you for update

how about the stocks of girls ? really fewer ?
Old 31-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Rao2 is in Ratchayotin which the flood is closing...

My limited, kindergarten thai,

"Leow" is something like "finished or done", example, "gin leow" = "eaten"

"na" is for close friends talking to each other. By right, it should end with "krup" or "ka" but friends will end with "na". You dun talk to elders and end with "na"

Example, "chok dee na" instead of "chok dee krup/ka".
Yes, Rao2 would be flooded.
If your Thai is limited then mine is superlimited. No wonder, when I say "na" end of sentence to some old mamasan, I get frowns from them. Or when I used to called service staff "phee" (ghost) instead of "pi" and didn't know why they do not respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
haha US cant even help their own Katrina victims and want to help screw up others? Yingluck was smart and avoided complicating the matter. The US ALWAYS has strings attached.
Ya, probably with g-strings.
Old 31-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for useful info. If less girls have to postpone my trip. Most important are girls. No girls no go.
Have flood can still hide in hotel. No water to drink but have girls can still drink CB water or natural milk or french kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
i got some leave can take , now trying to decide if i should come over ... this is a "mercy mission" , these poor AGG girls facing a shortage of cock and sperm , i can come over and contribute my own and do my best ... it is a time to help those in need

but a bit hard to explain to colleague / boss why go thailand NOW

also not good if food , water supplies got problem
Why need to explain to colleague/ boss- they don't check your passport right, hehe. Unless you want to go as company trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Say u volunteer for humanitarian relief mission!
http://www.mercyrelief.org/web/Common/homepage.aspx

Only you will be bring your wrigglers & bahts to those poor AGG girls who needs money now more than ever coz their house back in the province needs repairs!
At least now the sob stories about need money to pay for house renovations or buy new buffalo to replace drowned buffalo is more believable
Old 31-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Glock,

Yup, not too many girls due to possible flood!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 31-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
At least now the sob stories about need money to pay for house renovations or buy new buffalo to replace drowned buffalo is more believable
lol... agreed on this. But question is will you give more? =)
Old 31-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
Bro, Bangkok only have 1 place with highest standard girls in a hotel/club called Tarawadee. Others are below sub standard la. If you tried there, you will not go to other places anymore. Over there have 3 tiers of girls available. Normal, high end and Models/college students and actresses. Prices for high is around 3500 baht and Models and up will be ranging from 4500baht to 9000baht. I was there last month, go there everyday aiming for those around 5000baht and up ones.. service is excellence and girls are FREAKING AMAZING. but honestly, even the normals ones there are very good standards too. It just that i have expensive taste. So for BKK bros, its a DIE DIE must try place.
Bro where is this place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1