The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 20-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadman View Post
Duo are viet?
Both Viet
Water water and double double
Old 20-01-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadman View Post
Duo are viet?
Yes,both Viet younf milf!
Definitely worth to try,somemore location is very convenient
Only next to CIQ!
For who love tarma, i knew changed condom is very turn off!
This both viet also allowed used 1 condom to bonk both of them!
Old 20-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
For who love tarma, i knew changed condom is very turn off!
This both viet also allowed used 1 condom to bonk both of them!
Very funny making such concessions on condom usage - might be safer for the man but definitely not safe for the 2 ladies exchanging pussy fluids, so might end up either both the ladies are 'clean' or 'diseased'

Enjoy Bros, cheong safely, Happy Rabbit Year
Old 20-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

When they choose to be in the trade, they already know the risk of STD. If they both have been very firm to all clients to use CD, then change or not change during tarma will not be risky. Unless one or both of them have been letting some clients to raw them and both have STD.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Both Viet
Water water and double double
Very auspicious name
Old 21-01-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Last October I went to a MP on Balestier. I met a viet MILF. Within minutes the lady popped GQ. Was with condom but was the best sex I've ever had. So I returned a couple of times. Then in December, she moved to a MP in Bukit Merah. So I contacted her and asked if she would meet at a hotel and she agreed. Then we did it twice with condom and were resting when I started to kiss her again and ended up on top of her, grinding against her pussy. Then my tip inserted. She looked surprised but never stopped me, so I went in deeper and pumped her. I was so nervous and was trying to control. Suddenly I started cumming and pulled out and came on her belly. When I got up, I saw some cum dripping out of her pussy too. At this point I was done and honestly very nervous too. So we showered and before we left, she gave me a kiss. But she sensed for sure that I was nervous.

Been 3 weeks now. Thinking of having another go.
Old 21-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Once you go BareBack

You will not be Back
Old 21-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Last October I went to a MP on Balestier. I met a viet MILF. Within minutes the lady popped GQ. Was with condom but was the best sex I've ever had. So I returned a couple of times. Then in December, she moved to a MP in Bukit Merah. So I contacted her and asked if she would meet at a hotel and she agreed. Then we did it twice with condom and were resting when I started to kiss her again and ended up on top of her, grinding against her pussy. Then my tip inserted. She looked surprised but never stopped me, so I went in deeper and pumped her. I was so nervous and was trying to control. Suddenly I started cumming and pulled out and came on her belly. When I got up, I saw some cum dripping out of her pussy too. At this point I was done and honestly very nervous too. So we showered and before we left, she gave me a kiss. But she sensed for sure that I was nervous.

Wow, bro did 3 times. What’s the cost?
Old 21-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

once you pop, you can't stop!

why 3 weeks!? i would've gone weekly~
Old 21-01-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
Wow, bro did 3 times. What’s the cost?
Only third time was raw. $200. 2 hours. 2-3 shots.
Old 21-01-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
once you pop, you can't stop!

why 3 weeks!? i would've gone weekly~
Need Vitamin M brother. Lol.
Old 21-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Best straight-shooting I've read in a long time!
Up!

Quote:

Old 21-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

1st time is KiaSi then will be KiaSu
But never think of Beoy Teo as u may be the lucky 1 like TOTO row over

Happy CNY to all nice bros

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 22-01-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Varaja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very nice catch bro, please share with me.
Old 22-01-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Seriously, that’s really hot that you get to do raw with her.

These days it’s rare to see an ML providing raw service. However, hearing stories of bros here visiting their ML many times and managed to unlocked raw services, there’s a chance. For me, never get to experience raw with an MO before but with an FL, there’s like 2 girls in Dome 1 that actually advertise raw here before. I did one of them but ended up cumming outside and onto her belly and she goes grumpy

Last edited by MontageEvening; 22-01-2023 at 09:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1