The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Quite legit, big boobs young lass. Skin definitely youthful skin. E cups checked, nice firm grab feels really good, difficult to find quality breasts.

Pros
- Decent massage to start
- Tall and curvy, with boobs and bums
- Decent cbj, tongue action
- Bubbly and accomodating

Cons
- A bit green in sensual, with some guidance

True young lass with such assets is rare. Not for skinny lovers, she's not an elephant but kinda like an scaled up 小小
Wanna try her too, is she wearing glasses during the whole session? i think she looks better without them judging from the pics haha. And the 168cm height like sedap, i like tall girls.
Old 14-04-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
If I remember correctly, this lass is a returnee although I cannot remember if I tried during her previous stint lol.
But such praise from senior bro, shall add to-try list which is getting longer and longer
Returnee, though the last stint long ago. Ok lah I would say. Worth for the youth and assets plus attitude.
Old 14-04-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wanna try her too, is she wearing glasses during the whole session? i think she looks better without them judging from the pics haha. And the 168cm height like sedap, i like tall girls.
Didn't gauge how tall but think easily above 160. The glasses add to the kinky feel, for my preference. You check if can without lor.
Old 14-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
goan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.
Haha plus her recently photo is like so different from actual one. Ps gao gao
Old 14-04-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, just skip lah. Why try to get your bird tear apart twice? KK got good assets but cant zhut zhut when i visited quite a while back. Can try these, good sensual and GFE.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/nina-massage/

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/

Quote:
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I would skip if i were you. Some chemistry are just not meant to be
Old 14-04-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gachaboi123 View Post
Ahh I see. but if it states $120/One Massage Package with 1xHJ/60mins does it means is only HJ or the 120 will include all the service included? Or does it depend on the girl? eg. this girl https://sglonelyguy21.com/ivy-massage/

To be fair, i just wanna try BF since I nvr experienced it before lol

Also do you all ask about the price through text or meet face to face thn talk about price? And would be great if you guys could provide me a market price for top up svc so I dont get chopped haha

Typically it's depending on time and the girl general work ethics. You can just ask for the bf during the session. If she say don't have, that just means it's false advertising and you can write a FR to inform us.

On market rate, i dont think bf have a top up fee though bj tends to be btwn 30-50 extra and other svc might be an extra on this extra.

My personal philosophy is to not talk abt price first unless she's somewhat agreeable else you will surely be paying a higher price.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Didn't gauge how tall but think easily above 160. The glasses add to the kinky feel, for my preference. You check if can without lor.
Haha ok, made an appointment with her tomorrow already, thanks bro.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

It's been a while since I post a fr

Pro- Young, sweet, cute, slim, friendly, willing to learn, green and new to all these.
Con- small boobs(small b)
Old 14-04-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Yea man I will never be good man again. Made a wrong turn and she screamed like a mental patient. Imagine halfway through the session she screamed molest.
I went to her for a couple visits. She seems fine to me. Must be quite a weird encounter for u. I have another incident with another ml then I realize that many China girls have very low eq when things don't go right.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy21.com/yao-yao-massage/

tried recently.

location: good for drivers but bad for troopers. somewhat near to a bus stop but no nearby mrt. shares the house with another ML.

looks: minus 20% from the photos. pre milf

attitude: bubbly and can chit chat with you.

body: big B to small C naturals with light brown raisin nips and proportionate areolas. some tummy fat. abit of bubble butt.

massage: done on her bed with disposable sheets. 10 mins and not piano.

sensual: this is where she shines. lots of moans, catbathe and boob rub your whole body, also uses her butt and gyrate on your back. HDLY with your legs on her lap. FN and full roaming. offered BJ but i didnt take up. allows zhut while hj.

phone usage: used once during the whole sess for like 10 secs.

in out 50 mins including 2 showers.

RTM: Yes for me
Old 14-04-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the ML telling me this I will not talk n walk out

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6
Old 14-04-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1018 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Yea man I will never be good man again. Made a wrong turn and she screamed like a mental patient. Imagine halfway through the session she screamed molest.
I assume she asked, and if so she should know to go or not in a car with someone she trusts or not.

I never offered and when they do ask, I only agree if it if I really close to the ML and doesn't bring too much inconvenience. Otherwise I just say I am drinking/eating/waiting for a friend nearby... normally they catch the hint.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-04-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I assume she asked, and if so she should know to go or not in a car with someone she trusts or not.

I never offered and when they do ask, I only agree if it if I really close to the ML and doesn't bring too much inconvenience. Otherwise I just say I am drinking/eating/waiting for a friend nearby... normally they catch the hint.
Haha, this is only a problem for people with Cars, people like me who only have Kah(hokkien) won't have these kinda issues lol.
Old 14-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1018 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Haha, this is only a problem for people with Cars, people like me who only have Kah(hokkien) won't have these kinda issues lol.
All part of the game. Some want to flaunt it. But ultimately it depends on much time and money you can spend. Though some wanna do the romance or PR shit.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1